|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hornblower board the Crab?
(a) Unarmed and unescorted.
(b) He is unable to board the Crab.
(c) By ropes at night.
(d) By a large boarding party.
2. What causes Hornblower to misread Cambronne's pretext for departing the gala?
(a) Hornblower thinks Cambronne is a gentleman and as such would not lie.
(b) He is laywaid by a beautiful woman.
(c) Sharpe assures Hornblower that Cambronne is being genuine.
(d) Too much wine.
3. Who is Captain Thomas Fell?
(a) The commander of the Estrella del Sur.
(b) The commander of the HMS Java.
(c) The commander of the HMS Leopard.
(d) The commander of the USS Constitution.
4. What happens to the pintle?
(a) It breaks in two.
(b) It slews the ship sideways.
(c) It hold fast.
(d) It is jerked out of the hull.
5. What is Hornblower's new flagship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hires the Daring?
2. What does the Clorinda do?
3. Where does Hornblower make an official state visit?
4. What does Cambronne bewail?
5. Ultimately, what happens to the Estrella?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)