|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is visiting Villa Venus, causing it to be overrun with police?
(a) Lord Evan Vanderley and Duke Hawthorne.
(b) President Claudia Sauter and King Alexander.
(c) President Alexander Screepatch and King Victor.
(d) Queen Margaritte and Prince Aubrey.
2. What does Van say it's wrong to confuse time with?
3. What does VPL stand for?
(a) Variegated Plastic Linings.
(b) Veen Partners Limited.
(c) Very Private Letters.
(d) Valuing Personal Liabilities.
4. How long does Van spend in Cordula's Manhattan flat?
(a) A week.
(b) A month.
(c) A year.
(d) Six months.
5. What year are most of the photos that Van and Ada view together taken?
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting with Demon, does Van believe he should part with Ada?
2. What part does Ada play in the film "The Young and the Doomed"?
3. Who is Mr. Gromwell?
4. How does Van feel about Ada when he first sees her after her husband's death?
5. Where does Van keep Ada's communications for fifty years?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)