|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What department does Van study in at Kingston University, Mayne, in the Fall of 1892?
(a) Terraputic Development Department.
(b) Art Terrapy Department.
(c) Department of Terrapy.
(d) Department of New Terrapists.
2. What color is Van's terrycloth robe?
3. How long does Van spend in Cordula's Manhattan flat?
(a) A week.
(b) A month.
(c) Six months.
(d) A year.
4. Who quips to Veen that he doesn't really need two women?
5. Who is Van's second for the duel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Van doing while he stays at Cordula's?
2. On what deck of the boat does Van initially find Lucette?
3. What does VPL stand for?
4. What does Ada suggest that she and Van should do in a few days, after she finishes her business in Geneva?
5. How long does Van tell Demon his affair with Ada has been going on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Cordula's conversation like?
2. How does Demon discover that Van is living with Ada?
3. What does Van plan to do in the duel?
4. What were the reviews of Van's first book like?
5. How does Van respond to an invitation to dine at the Captain's table?
6. Why does Van think he is sterile?
7. Why does Van need to go back for more surgery?
8. What does Cordula tell Van about Vanda Broom?
9. How does Van respond to Ada's arrival?
10. What metaphor does Van use for trying to understand time?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)