|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many copies of Van's book are sold in the first year?
(a) Six hundred.
(b) Six thousand.
2. What word does Greg seem to like to use?
3. Who chooses the girls at Villa Venus?
(a) The Head Venus Luminary.
(b) David van Veen.
(c) A beautiful, lesbian house-mother.
(d) Councils of Elderly Noblemen.
4. What is Van's purpose in writing his book about time?
(a) To model with time the evolution of love.
(b) To make money.
(c) To clarify his own understanding of time.
(d) To make clear to the world the reality of time he's discovered.
5. What are the "three C's" Lucette says were talked about at Ada's house?
(a) Children, country, and complaints.
(b) Comedy, Coleridge, and cabbage.
(c) Cactuses, cattle, and cooking.
(d) Cubism, communism, and cabaret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What symptom causes Andrey to go to the doctor?
2. How does Van feel about Ada when he first sees her after her husband's death?
3. What is Van doing while he stays at Cordula's?
4. Does Ada allow Van to send his apologetic letter to Lucette?
5. What department does Van study in at Kingston University, Mayne, in the Fall of 1892?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)