|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many copies of Van's book are sold in the first year?
(b) Six hundred.
(c) Six thousand.
2. What occurs as Van enters the hotel to meet Ada?
(a) He is hit by a ball.
(b) He runs into a door.
(c) He runs into a small child.
(d) He trips over a suitcase.
3. What year are most of the photos that Van and Ada view together taken?
4. What kind of fish does Lucette have when she and Van go to lunch?
5. What feeling does Van have while he tries to walk on his hands?
(a) That his neck is as versatile as a tail.
(b) That, while inverted, he is walking on Terra.
(c) That his left arm is shorter than his right.
(d) That his arms are disconnected from his body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does VPL stand for?
2. What are the "three C's" Lucette says were talked about at Ada's house?
3. What does the newspaper Van's father is reading at the airport say?
4. Where is Lucette staying in New York?
5. How does the blind Spencer Muldoon describe colors?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)