|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Five, Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What restaurant do Cordula and Van order food from?
2. Why does Phillip Rack come upstairs, interrupting Ada and Van?
(a) To say goodbye to the family.
(b) To find a back way out of the house.
(c) To find a quiet place to lie down.
(d) To look for a restroom.
3. What year are most of the photos that Van and Ada view together taken?
4. What is done with Marina's body after she dies?
(a) It is donated to science.
(b) It is cremated.
(c) It is buried next to her husband.
(d) It is buried at Ardis Hall.
5. What does Kim Beuharnais use to extort money from Ada?
(a) Photography of her and Rank.
(b) Photographs of her and Percy.
(c) Photographs of her and Lucette.
(d) Photographs of her and Van.
Short Answer Questions
1. After playing a game, Van tries to get Lucette to go to bed and promises to bring her something. What does he promise to bring her?
2. What does Blanche tell Van?
3. What are the "three C's" Lucette says were talked about at Ada's house?
4. Where does Van keep Ada's communications for fifty years?
5. What does the newspaper Van's father is reading at the airport say?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)