|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Five, Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Greg seem to like to use?
2. Who does Van have read and forward his letter to Ada about Lucette's death?
(a) Ada's husband.
(b) His father.
(d) His former governess.
3. Is Van faithful to Ada?
(a) Yes, but he still desires other women.
(b) No, he is contantly unfaithful to her.
(c) No, he is unfaithful to her once.
(d) Yes, and he never desires another woman.
4. How long does Van tell Demon his affair with Ada has been going on?
(a) Twelve years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Nine years.
(d) Three years.
5. How long does Van spend in Cordula's Manhattan flat?
(a) A year.
(b) A month.
(c) A week.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What board game is "Flavita" a Russian version of?
2. What does the research assistant leave near Muldoon that reveals the blind man perceives colors?
3. What wakes Van his first morning at his aunt's home?
4. What names does Nabokov use for the world of the novel?
5. Does Ada promise to be faithful while Van is gone?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)