|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the chaperone when Van visits Ada at school?
(a) No one.
(b) The headmistress.
2. How long does Van tell Demon his affair with Ada has been going on?
(a) Three years.
(b) Nine years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Twelve years.
3. What feature of Ada does Van most delight in?
(a) Her nose.
(b) Her forehead.
(c) Her eyebrows.
(d) Her neck.
4. What structure catches fire and wakes nearly everyone in the house?
(a) An outhouse.
(b) A barn.
(c) A lighthouse.
(d) A gazebo.
5. How long does Van spend in Cordula's Manhattan flat?
(a) A month.
(b) Six months.
(c) A week.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does Demon dye his hair?
2. Who quips to Veen that he doesn't really need two women?
3. Who does Van write a letter to, to be sent in case he is killed in the duel?
4. What feature of Van's and Ada's is extremely similar?
5. At the table at Ardis Hall, who does Lucette sit between?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)