|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ada tell stories at meals?
(a) To show off her superiority to Lucette.
(b) To impress Van.
(c) To distract herself from the awful food.
(d) To prevent her mother from overtaking the conversation.
2. What type of fur coat does Ada wear?
(c) Sea otter.
3. What stage name does Van perform under?
4. At the Villa Venus where Van goes for the last time, what causes the grand piano to play?
5. What contact with Ada excites Van?
(a) They hide together in a cave.
(b) They wrestle.
(c) He gives her a pony-ride.
(d) She sits on his lap.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Lucette staying in New York?
2. What did the artillery officer played by Kim Eskimossoff do for comic effect?
3. What year are most of the photos that Van and Ada view together taken?
4. What doctor does Ada go to visit?
5. What does Ana raise?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)