|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "eremitic reality or collective dream" Van discusses in his dissertation called?
2. What name does Van have for frightening dreams?
3. What year are most of the photos that Van and Ada view together taken?
4. What causes both Van and Ada to rush back to the house?
(a) They've forgotten a visitor is arriving.
(b) They are angry and want to each be alone.
(c) They are afraid they've left their diaries out.
(d) Rain has started to pour down.
5. Who is Mr. Gromwell?
(a) Demon's business partner.
(b) Van's lawyer.
(c) Lucette's doctor.
(d) Ada's lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two kids who find Marina's pressed-flower book decide to do with it?
2. What does Baron d'Onsky try to buy from Demon?
3. Where does Van track down Rack?
4. Who does Van think is the most obvious choice that might have given him the note?
5. Why does Demon not want to turn Van over to the authorities for incest?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)