|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at home when Van first arrives at Ardis Hall?
(a) Only servants.
(b) Only animals.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His father.
2. What phrase does Ana use repetitively throughout her first communication with Van?
(a) I miss you.
(b) I need you.
(c) I implore you.
(d) I love you.
3. In 1888, when Van visits Ardis Hall, what gift does he carry in his pocket?
(a) A diamond necklace.
(b) A small, jeweled butterfly.
(c) A monogramed handkerchief.
(d) An engagement ring.
4. To what drink does Van attribute his boyish look?
5. Who is Van's second for the duel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Greg come to Marina's house?
2. What does Dick give Van as payment for losing the card game?
3. What does Van not bother to put on before heading out to meet Ada?
4. What garment of clothing does Van chide Ada for not wearing?
5. What color is Van's terrycloth robe?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)