|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marina have in her screwdrivers instead of orange juice?
(a) Lime juice.
(b) Grapefruit juice.
(c) Tomato juice.
(d) Apple juice.
2. What word does the person who left the note in Van's jacket use for "dupe"?
3. What does Bout comment is covered in dust?
(a) A book.
(b) A wardrobe.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A globe.
4. Where does Marina have breakfast?
(a) In bed.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the dining room.
(d) In the sitting room.
5. In the central photograph on a page of small images, what is the only part of Ada that's visible?
(a) Her hand.
(b) Her foot.
(c) Her knee.
(d) Her arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Lucette staying in New York?
2. What does Van's father offer to try to buy for him?
3. Where does Demon say that Lucette was, when he let her know about Dan's death?
4. How does Van act toward Ada in Chapter 32?
5. What are the "three C's" Lucette says were talked about at Ada's house?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)