|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gymnastic trick does Van help Lucette do?
(a) Balance-walk on a tree branch.
(b) Walk on her hands.
(c) Do a cartwheel.
(d) Do a somersault.
2. Does Ada allow Van to send his apologetic letter to Lucette?
(a) No, but he secretly sends it anyway.
(b) Yes, she feels the same as he does.
(c) No, she rips it up and throws it away.
(d) Yes, but reluctantly and with a critical postscript.
3. What does Ada like to paint pictures of from a book?
4. What word does the person who left the note in Van's jacket use for "dupe"?
5. What structure catches fire and wakes nearly everyone in the house?
(a) A gazebo.
(b) A lighthouse.
(c) An outhouse.
(d) A barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dack run through the house with?
2. What does Bout comment is covered in dust?
3. What year are most of the photos that Van and Ada view together taken?
4. What phrase does Ana use repetitively throughout her first communication with Van?
5. What does Kim Beuharnais use to extort money from Ada?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)