|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Lucette staying in New York?
(a) A rented brownstone.
(b) The Savoy Hotel.
(c) The Winster Hotel for Young Ladies.
(d) Van's apartment.
2. What is the "lolita" that Ada wears?
(a) A shirt.
(b) A shawl.
(c) A skirt.
(d) A hat.
3. To what drink does Van attribute his boyish look?
4. What is the best Franco-Estonian restaurant in Manhattan Major?
5. Why does Demon not want to turn Van over to the authorities for incest?
(a) He doesn't want to hurt Ada.
(b) He doesn't want Van punished.
(c) He doesn't believe Van has done anything wrong.
(d) He doesn't want the publicity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes both Van and Ada to rush back to the house?
2. What color is Van's terrycloth robe?
3. What board game is "Flavita" a Russian version of?
4. What does Baron d'Onsky try to buy from Demon?
5. Who is at home when Van first arrives at Ardis Hall?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)