|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Greg come to Marina's house?
(a) To return Marina's lighter.
(b) To lend the governess a book.
(c) To take Ada to a dance.
(d) To take a horseback riding lesson.
2. What article does Uncle Dan try to read?
(a) An article in Dutch about oystering.
(b) An article in Greek about tennis.
(c) An article in Africaans about spice farming.
(d) An article in Portuguese about sunflowers.
3. What doctor does Ada go to visit?
(a) A podiatrist.
(b) A gynecologist.
(c) An oral surgeon.
(d) A heart specialist.
4. How was Mr. Plunkett exposed at cheating at cards?
(a) He collapsed with heart problems, and his opponent searched his pockets.
(b) He was stopped by a club owner, held down, and searched.
(c) His rooms were searched by the police while he was playing in a poker game.
(d) He was in a game with another card shark who spotted his tricks.
5. What is the best Franco-Estonian restaurant in Manhattan Major?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Van track down Rack?
2. Who is visiting Villa Venus, causing it to be overrun with police?
3. What stage name does Van perform under?
4. What does Marina have in her screwdrivers instead of orange juice?
5. What does Ada like to paint pictures of from a book?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)