|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Ada and Van lock up Lucette, ostensibly playing hide and seek, so that they can be alone?
(a) In her bedroom.
(b) In the attic.
(c) In a bathroom.
(d) In a closet.
2. What year are most of the photos that Van and Ada view together taken?
3. Who does Van write a letter to, to be sent in case he is killed in the duel?
(d) His father.
4. What contact with Ada excites Van?
(a) She sits on his lap.
(b) They hide together in a cave.
(c) They wrestle.
(d) He gives her a pony-ride.
5. What did the artillery officer played by Kim Eskimossoff do for comic effect?
(a) Juggled objects.
(c) Shot a gun.
(d) Took photographs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Van act toward Ada in Chapter 32?
2. What restaurant do Cordula and Van order food from?
3. How was Mr. Plunkett exposed at cheating at cards?
4. What part does Ada play in the film "The Young and the Doomed"?
5. Who does Van see on the train?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)