|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over the thirteen years preceding Aqua's death, how much does Van calculate that he's spent with her?
(a) About nine months.
(b) About two years.
(c) About three weeks.
(d) About eighteen months.
2. How long does Van tell Demon his affair with Ada has been going on?
(a) Nine years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Three years.
3. What phrase does Ana use repetitively throughout her first communication with Van?
(a) I love you.
(b) I miss you.
(c) I need you.
(d) I implore you.
4. What garment of clothing does Van chide Ada for not wearing?
5. Why does Demon duel Baron d'Onsky?
(a) He was having an affair with Marina.
(b) He spread rumors about Demon.
(c) He cheated Demon in a business deal.
(d) He spread rumors about Marina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question of Van's does Ada not answer in Chapter 12?
2. What gymnastic trick does Van help Lucette do?
3. What does Dack run through the house with?
4. What causes both Van and Ada to rush back to the house?
5. Who is the chaperone when Van visits Ada at school?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)