|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ada's hair like?
(a) Long, straight, and dark.
(b) Long, curled, and dark.
(c) Short, blonde, and straight.
(d) Short, blonde, and curled.
2. In what Manhattan landmark building did Dan propose to Marina in 1871?
(a) The first ten-floor Manhattan building.
(b) The first commercial apartment building in Manhattan.
(c) The first Manhattan glass-walled building.
(d) The first Manhattan brownstone.
3. What is Cordula doing the first time Van tries to walk on his hands after his injury?
(a) She is in the bath.
(b) She is brushing her hair.
(c) She is reading a book.
(d) She is sleeping.
4. What was Van's first novel called?
(a) Letters from Terra.
(b) Ardors in Ardis.
(c) In the Three-Ninth Kingdom.
(d) Les enfants.
5. Who fights by the edge of the brook?
(a) Van and Percy.
(b) Greg and Dan.
(c) Van and Dan.
(d) Greg and Percy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feature of Ada does Van most delight in?
2. What does Van not bother to put on before heading out to meet Ada?
3. What is the "lolita" that Ada wears?
4. How long does Van spend in Cordula's Manhattan flat?
5. Who is the chaperone when Van visits Ada at school?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)