|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feature of Van's and Ada's is extremely similar?
(a) Their hands.
(b) Their eyes.
(c) Their noses.
(d) Their lips.
2. What does Ada think of telling Lucette, to get her to leave Van alone?
(a) That Van is gay.
(b) That Van is secretly a woman.
(c) That Van is her uterine brother.
(d) That Van detests her.
3. Where does Van track down Rack?
(a) Van tracks down Rack at a hotel, where he is with a lover.
(b) Rack is at his children's school when Van finds him.
(c) Van finds Rack at his music shop.
(d) Rack is in the hospital where Van is sent.
4. What restaurant do Cordula and Van order food from?
5. What is Cordula doing the first time Van tries to walk on his hands after his injury?
(a) She is in the bath.
(b) She is brushing her hair.
(c) She is sleeping.
(d) She is reading a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marina suspect might be Van's reason for leaving?
2. What stage name does Van perform under?
3. When writing her husband from sanatoriums, Aqua sometimes used a Russian term meaning what?
4. What phrase does Ana use repetitively throughout her first communication with Van?
5. What is the Andalusian architect Alonso supposed to design?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)