|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What article does Uncle Dan try to read?
(a) An article in Africaans about spice farming.
(b) An article in Dutch about oystering.
(c) An article in Greek about tennis.
(d) An article in Portuguese about sunflowers.
2. When Demon is sixty, how old is his Spanish lover?
3. What is the "eremitic reality or collective dream" Van discusses in his dissertation called?
4. What does Ada think of telling Lucette, to get her to leave Van alone?
(a) That Van detests her.
(b) That Van is secretly a woman.
(c) That Van is gay.
(d) That Van is her uterine brother.
5. What type of fur coat does Ada wear?
(d) Sea otter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What department does Van study in at Kingston University, Mayne, in the Fall of 1892?
2. What garment of clothing does Van chide Ada for not wearing?
3. What phrase does Ana use repetitively throughout her first communication with Van?
4. What wakes Van his first morning at his aunt's home?
5. Where was Van born?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)