|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feature of Van's and Ada's is extremely similar?
(a) Their eyes.
(b) Their hands.
(c) Their lips.
(d) Their noses.
2. What game did Van win in a match against Pat Rishin at Chose in 1887?
3. After Van returns from washing his hands, where does he find Ada?
(a) On a balcony, peeling an apple.
(b) In Lucette's room, reading her a book.
(c) In her bedroom, fast asleep.
(d) In the music room, playing the piano.
4. Who does Van write a letter to, to be sent in case he is killed in the duel?
(c) His father.
5. How long do Van and Ada give Lucette to memorize eight lines of poetry?
(a) Ninety minutes.
(b) An hour.
(c) Twenty minutes.
(d) Two hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. When writing her husband from sanatoriums, Aqua sometimes used a Russian term meaning what?
2. When Van meets Ada in the forest fork, what is she wearing?
3. What is Van doing while he stays at Cordula's?
4. What does Baron d'Onsky try to buy from Demon?
5. What article does Uncle Dan try to read?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)