|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eric envision as the yearly fee for membership in Villa Venus?
(a) 1825 guineas.
(b) 7300 guineas.
(c) 3650 guineas.
(d) 5475 guineas.
2. How long does Van spend in Cordula's Manhattan flat?
(a) A month.
(b) A year.
(c) Six months.
(d) A week.
3. Why does Greg come to Marina's house?
(a) To take a horseback riding lesson.
(b) To lend the governess a book.
(c) To take Ada to a dance.
(d) To return Marina's lighter.
4. What is Marina, Demon, and Daniel's shared birthday?
(a) March 7.
(b) Feburary 12.
(c) January 5.
(d) April 2.
5. What figures are prominent in Ada's early memories of learning about male anatomy and sex?
(a) A dock worker and a carriage driver.
(b) A visiting painter and a horse.
(c) A visiting parson and a caterpillar.
(d) A statue and a dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What contact with Ada excites Van?
2. Where does Van keep Ada's communications for fifty years?
3. What does Kim Beuharnais use to extort money from Ada?
4. What does Marina suspect might be Van's reason for leaving?
5. Who is Mr. Gromwell?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)