|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Marina, Demon, and Daniel's shared birthday?
(a) January 5.
(b) Feburary 12.
(c) April 2.
(d) March 7.
2. Who shows Van around his aunt's house?
(b) The governness.
3. In 1888, when Van visits Ardis Hall, what gift does he carry in his pocket?
(a) A diamond necklace.
(b) A small, jeweled butterfly.
(c) An engagement ring.
(d) A monogramed handkerchief.
4. What wakes Van his first morning at his aunt's home?
(a) The governess bringing tea.
(b) A bell.
(d) His aunt shaking him.
5. Why does Phillip Rack come upstairs, interrupting Ada and Van?
(a) To find a back way out of the house.
(b) To find a quiet place to lie down.
(c) To say goodbye to the family.
(d) To look for a restroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ada and Van lock up Lucette, ostensibly playing hide and seek, so that they can be alone?
2. What does Marina have in her screwdrivers instead of orange juice?
3. Who is at home when Van first arrives at Ardis Hall?
4. What board game is "Flavita" a Russian version of?
5. Why does Greg come to Marina's house?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)