|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When writing her husband from sanatoriums, Aqua sometimes used a Russian term meaning what?
(a) Bursting memories.
(b) Sickening sadness.
(c) Heart rending sounds.
(d) Rays of hope.
2. At the table at Ardis Hall, who does Lucette sit between?
(a) Ada and Van.
(b) Marina and the governess.
(c) Ada and the governess.
(d) Van and Marina.
3. What question of Van's does Ada not answer in Chapter 12?
(a) What she dreams about at night.
(b) What the third Real Thing is.
(c) What the difference is between town and country.
(d) What she feels about him.
4. What does Marina have in her screwdrivers instead of orange juice?
(a) Lime juice.
(b) Grapefruit juice.
(c) Apple juice.
(d) Tomato juice.
5. What game did Van win in a match against Pat Rishin at Chose in 1887?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Van born?
2. What does Ada like to paint pictures of from a book?
3. What does Van dream of the night after he first has sex with Ada?
4. What does Dack run through the house with?
5. What does Dick give Van as payment for losing the card game?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)