|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ana raise?
2. Who shows Van around his aunt's house?
(b) The governness.
3. Where do Ada and Van lock up Lucette, ostensibly playing hide and seek, so that they can be alone?
(a) In a bathroom.
(b) In a closet.
(c) In the attic.
(d) In her bedroom.
4. What is the "lolita" that Ada wears?
(a) A shawl.
(b) A hat.
(c) A skirt.
(d) A shirt.
5. Who made up the games that Ana describes in Chapter 8?
(d) The governess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feature of Van's and Ada's is extremely similar?
2. What garment of clothing does Van chide Ada for not wearing?
3. At the table at Ardis Hall, who does Lucette sit between?
4. What is Ada's hair like?
5. Why does the governess decide to stay in bed for five days?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)