|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over the thirteen years preceding Aqua's death, how much does Van calculate that he's spent with her?
(a) About eighteen months.
(b) About nine months.
(c) About two years.
(d) About three weeks.
2. Who is at home when Van first arrives at Ardis Hall?
(a) Only animals.
(b) His father.
(c) Only servants.
(d) His aunt.
3. What game did Van win in a match against Pat Rishin at Chose in 1887?
4. What is Marina, Demon, and Daniel's shared birthday?
(a) April 2.
(b) March 7.
(c) Feburary 12.
(d) January 5.
5. What garment of clothing does Van chide Ada for not wearing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick give Van as payment for losing the card game?
2. What does Baron d'Onsky try to buy from Demon?
3. On his way to catch the train to Luga, Mayne, to resume school, what excuse does Van make to stop the car to meet Ada?
4. Who is the chaperone when Van visits Ada at school?
5. Who made up the games that Ana describes in Chapter 8?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)