|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over the thirteen years preceding Aqua's death, how much does Van calculate that he's spent with her?
(a) About three weeks.
(b) About eighteen months.
(c) About nine months.
(d) About two years.
2. How long do Van and Ada give Lucette to memorize eight lines of poetry?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Twenty minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) Ninety minutes.
3. What stage name does Van perform under?
4. How does Van act toward Ada in Chapter 32?
(c) Overly affectionate.
5. Why does Ada tell stories at meals?
(a) To impress Van.
(b) To distract herself from the awful food.
(c) To prevent her mother from overtaking the conversation.
(d) To show off her superiority to Lucette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marina, Demon, and Daniel's shared birthday?
2. After playing a game, Van tries to get Lucette to go to bed and promises to bring her something. What does he promise to bring her?
3. What game did Van win in a match against Pat Rishin at Chose in 1887?
4. What causes both Van and Ada to rush back to the house?
5. What does Dack run through the house with?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)