|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At sixteen, who does Ada say she's older than?
(a) Her aunt when she first went into the asylum.
(b) Her father when he took his third lover.
(c) Her mother when she first gave birth.
(d) Her grandmother at the time of her first divorce.
2. At the Villa Venus where Van goes for the last time, what causes the grand piano to play?
3. Who chooses the girls at Villa Venus?
(a) A beautiful, lesbian house-mother.
(b) Councils of Elderly Noblemen.
(c) The Head Venus Luminary.
(d) David van Veen.
4. Who made up the games that Ana describes in Chapter 8?
(d) The governess.
5. Which of the following authors do Van and Ada like?
(a) Marquis de Sade.
(b) Heinrch Muller.
(d) Herr Masoch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What garment of clothing does Van chide Ada for not wearing?
2. What does Ada like to paint pictures of from a book?
3. Who does Van think is the most obvious choice that might have given him the note?
4. Where does Percy de Prey ask Van to meet him?
5. What does Marina have in her screwdrivers instead of orange juice?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)