|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapters 28-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dack run through the house with?
(a) A bird he has caught in the garden.
(b) Clothes from Van's room.
(c) Cottonwool soaked with blood.
(d) A hambone from the kitchen.
2. Why does Phillip Rack come upstairs, interrupting Ada and Van?
(a) To find a quiet place to lie down.
(b) To look for a restroom.
(c) To find a back way out of the house.
(d) To say goodbye to the family.
3. What does Van dream of the night after he first has sex with Ada?
(a) Riding a horse.
(c) Holding hands with Blanche.
(d) Being scolded by the governess.
4. What gymnastic trick does Van help Lucette do?
(a) Do a somersault.
(b) Do a cartwheel.
(c) Balance-walk on a tree branch.
(d) Walk on her hands.
5. Who is Van's first sexual experience with?
(a) A girl who works at the movie theater.
(b) A girl in his class at school.
(c) A prostitute who works as a barmaid.
(d) A prostitute and young helper at the corner shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Ada promise to be faithful while Van is gone?
2. What feature of Van's and Ada's is extremely similar?
3. What color does Demon dye his hair?
4. When Van meets Ada in the forest fork, what is she wearing?
5. What is the "lolita" that Ada wears?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)