|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapters 28-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the chaperone when Van visits Ada at school?
(b) The headmistress.
(d) No one.
2. What is the "lolita" that Ada wears?
(a) A skirt.
(b) A hat.
(c) A shawl.
(d) A shirt.
3. What is Ada's hair like?
(a) Short, blonde, and curled.
(b) Short, blonde, and straight.
(c) Long, curled, and dark.
(d) Long, straight, and dark.
4. Where does Van hear Ada say "chort" or "devil"?
(a) At a picnic.
(b) In the library.
(c) At the zoo.
(d) At the dentist.
5. When Van takes a walk after first arriving at Ardis Hall, who does he run into?
(a) His former governess and his cousin Lucette.
(b) His aunt and his father.
(c) His two cousins, Ada and Lucette.
(d) Dark Veen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made up the games that Ana describes in Chapter 8?
2. What does Van dream of the night after he first has sex with Ada?
3. How was Mr. Plunkett exposed at cheating at cards?
4. What does Dick give Van as payment for losing the card game?
5. What does Marina have in her screwdrivers instead of orange juice?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)