Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men show up to help re-build the Creighton's barn?
2. Who led the Confederate Army in the battle of Gettysburg?
3. What do Ellen and Nancy do for the men who help build their barn?
4. What do soldiers do as they pass through towns in Georgia?
5. How old is Jenny when she gets married?
Essay Topic 1
Love is a very important theme and motivating factor in this book. Which characters are most affected by this theme? Which relationships are the most significant to the plot and why?
Essay Topic 2
Jethro endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
Sacrifice is a theme that is very prevalent in this book. Who are the characters most affected by this theme, and how do they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)