Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men show up to help re-build the Creighton's barn?
2. Who led the Confederate Army in the battle of Gettysburg?
3. What do Ellen and Nancy do for the men who help build their barn?
4. What do soldiers do as they pass through towns in Georgia?
5. How old is Jenny when she gets married?
Essay Topic 1
Power and greed are two common themes in this book. Where do they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations
Essay Topic 2
Responsibility and coming-of-age are two themes that are interwoven in many places of this plot. Where do these themes appear, and how do they work together to move the plot along?
Essay Topic 3
This plot takes place during the Civil War. How does this historic event shape the main characters in the book?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)