|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which side does Bill choose to fight for?
(a) Neither side.
(b) The South.
(c) The Union.
(d) The North.
2. How many men show up to help re-build the Creighton's barn?
3. What is General Hooker's nick-name?
(a) General Joe.
(b) Hook and Sinker.
(c) Fighting Joe.
(d) Hookin' em' Hooker.
4. What year does Chapter 12 take place in?
5. Where are the strange noises in the woods coming from while Jethro is working in the field?
(a) A federal agent.
(b) A wounded animal.
(c) A deserter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Jethro's siblings have died at the beginning of the book?
2. Who does John see while tending to rebel prisoners?
3. What does Jenny give to Jethro as a special treat at the beginning of the book?
4. How did the mob want to kill the man who killed Mary?
5. What caused Ellen's ailment in Chapter 5?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)