|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Bill use to describe war when talking to Jethro?
2. What battle does Shadrach write about in Chapter 8?
(b) New Madrid.
(c) Pea Ridge.
3. What gift is Jethro given while he is in town?
(a) A piece of candy.
(b) A book.
(c) A horse whip.
(d) An ink and paper set.
4. What does Shadrach do for Jethro when he reads Tom's letter?
(a) Draws a map.
(b) Tells him that Tom will be fine.
(c) Promises to find Tom and bring him home.
(d) Prays with him.
5. What do Jenny and Jethro not like about the federal agents that come to the farm?
(a) Their smell of tobacco.
(b) Their disrespect to the president.
(c) Their mannerisms.
(d) Their language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eb do after the first big battle of the Civil War?
2. How does Bill think problems should be solved?
3. How does the nation respond to the start of the war?
4. Why does the Lawrence boy come home from the war in Chapter 7?
5. How old was Mary when she died?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)