|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Creighton family receives their first war letter from who?
2. How does Bill think problems should be solved?
(a) With peace.
(b) With debates.
(c) With votes.
(d) With civil disputes.
3. Who loses the first big battle of the Civil War?
(a) The Union.
(b) The civilians.
(c) The Confederates.
(d) Nobody- it is a draw.
4. What is Ellen suffering from at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Some chest pains.
(b) A headache.
(c) A sprained ankle.
(d) A stomach ache.
5. What do the men in Jethro's family do when they hear of the beginning of the war?
(a) Busy themselves with other tasks.
(b) Change the subject.
(c) Start fighting.
(d) Kneel to pray.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jethro enjoy doing when the war begins?
2. Who does Bill tell first about who he has chosen to fight for?
3. Where is Jethro when he is told who Bill has chosen to fight for?
4. Where is Ellen's nephew from?
5. How many children does John have?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)