|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shadrach do for Jethro when he reads Tom's letter?
(a) Prays with him.
(b) Tells him that Tom will be fine.
(c) Promises to find Tom and bring him home.
(d) Draws a map.
2. How was Jethro's well made unusable?
(a) Guy Wortman poured coal oil in it.
(b) A sick animal died in it.
(c) Dave Burdow poured sand and stones in it.
(d) A flood moved large stones over the top of it.
3. What does Shadrach tell Jethro to NOT call the president?
(b) Honest Abe.
4. What does Jenny give to Jethro as a special treat at the beginning of the book?
(a) A new book.
(c) A cup of coffee.
(d) The first greens from the garden.
5. What does Shadrach tell Jethro to call the president?
(a) Mr. Lincoln.
(b) President Lincoln.
(c) Mr. President.
(d) Sir Lincoln.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jenny receive that she does not want to share with Jethro?
2. Whose house is Jethro nervous of passing on his way to town?
3. Where does Shadrach live?
4. How far away is the Creighton's house from the nearest town?
5. How does Jethro feel as he listens to his brothers argue about the war?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)