|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which side does Bill choose to fight for?
(a) The Union.
(b) The South.
(c) Neither side.
(d) The North.
2. Who refused Jenny's suitor?
(a) Jenny's father.
(b) Jenny's brothers.
(c) Jenny's mother.
3. How does Jethro view the impending war?
(a) He finds it all very confusing.
(b) He sees it as an adventure.
(c) He is frightened of losing one of his brothers.
(d) He thinks it will boost the corn sales.
4. Who loses the first big battle of the Civil War?
(a) Nobody- it is a draw.
(b) The Union.
(c) The civilians.
(d) The Confederates.
5. What does Eb do after the first big battle of the Civil War?
(a) Takes a trip aboad to avoid the fighting.
(b) Joins the Confederate Army.
(c) Joins the Union Army.
(d) Goes to college.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ellen's nephew favors which side of the war?
2. Who is Jethro's favorite brother?
3. What word does Bill use to describe war when talking to Jethro?
4. Which side does Bill favor?
5. How many children does John have?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)