|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Jenny's suitor refused?
(a) He has no money.
(b) Jenny did not love him.
(c) She is too young.
(d) He is too young.
2. How does the nation respond to the start of the war?
(a) They celebrate.
(b) They are all very angry.
(c) They cringe in fear.
(d) They start to move.
3. How does Bill think problems should be solved?
(a) With peace.
(b) With debates.
(c) With votes.
(d) With civil disputes.
4. Who refused Jenny's suitor?
(b) Jenny's father.
(c) Jenny's brothers.
(d) Jenny's mother.
5. Which side does Bill choose to fight for?
(a) The Union.
(b) The North.
(c) The South.
(d) Neither side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first big battle of the Civil War?
2. Which side does Bill favor?
3. What does Bill do after resorting to physical blows with someone about his views?
4. What does Eb do after the first big battle of the Civil War?
5. Who brings the family news of the beginning of the war?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)