|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bill think problems should be solved?
(a) With civil disputes.
(b) With peace.
(c) With debates.
(d) With votes.
2. What does Jethro enjoy doing when the war begins?
(a) Reading about the Confederate success.
(b) Learning about the army advancements.
(c) Pretending to be a soldier.
(d) Reading about the Union success.
3. Which war begins during the second chapter of this book?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) The Revolutionary War.
(c) The Mexican War.
(d) The French and Indian War.
4. Ellen's nephew favors which side of the war?
(a) The North.
(b) The South.
(c) Neither side.
(d) A little bit of both.
5. What is the name of Jethro's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jethro's oldest brother at the beginning of the book?
2. Where is the first battle of the war?
3. Where is Ellen's nephew from?
4. How much older than Jethro is Jenny?
5. How does Jethro view the impending war?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)