|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men in Jethro's family do when they hear of the beginning of the war?
(a) Kneel to pray.
(b) Busy themselves with other tasks.
(c) Change the subject.
(d) Start fighting.
2. How does Bill think problems should be solved?
(a) With peace.
(b) With debates.
(c) With votes.
(d) With civil disputes.
3. Who comforts Jethro when he gets scared of the war?
4. What is Shadrach's profession?
5. Who is Jethro's favorite brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older than Jethro is Jenny?
2. What does Jethro get to do now that he helps in the fields?
3. What do the men in Jethro's family try to avoid when they hear of the beginning of the war?
4. Who is the most riled up about the beginning of the war?
5. Ellen's nephew favors which side of the war?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)