|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house is Jethro nervous of passing on his way to town?
(a) David Burdow's.
(b) Travis Burdow's.
(c) Thomas Bidwell's.
(d) Donald Bidwell's
2. Where is Jethro when he is told who Bill has chosen to fight for?
(a) In school.
(b) In the barn.
(c) In the fields.
(d) In his bed.
3. Why does John's family decide to stay with Ellen?
(a) Jethro needs the help.
(b) They are worried about Matt dying.
(c) They are low on food.
(d) Their dog went missing.
4. How do most people hear updates about the war?
(a) Letters from soldiers.
(c) Radio broadcasts.
(d) Word of mouth.
5. Who led the Union Army in the battle of Gettysburg?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jethro view the impending war?
2. How was Jethro's well made unusable?
3. Who sends some good logs over to help build the Creighton's barn?
4. Who proposed to Jenny?
5. What battle does Shadrach write about in Chapter 8?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)