|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sent the letter that Jenny does not want to share with Jethro?
2. How do many of Tom's friends die?
(a) Died of food poisoning.
(b) Froze to death.
(c) Got shot.
(d) Starved to death.
3. Who protects Jethro from an ambush as he is heading home from town?
(a) Russ Milton.
(b) Ross Morton.
(c) David Burdow.
(d) Travis Bidwell.
4. What does Jethro get to do now that he helps in the fields?
(a) Get some money.
(b) Get his own room.
(c) Sit at the adult table.
(d) Ride a horse to town on his own.
5. Who does Bill tell first about who he has chosen to fight for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who demands that the boys stop their talk of war?
2. How does Bill think problems should be solved?
3. What do Ellen and Nancy do for the men who help build their barn?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Jethro's father gives him before sending him to town?
5. What does Jethro use to help him understand what is happening during the war?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)