|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jethro feel as he listens to his brothers argue about the war?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is scared.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is proud.
2. Where is Ellen's nephew from?
(a) South Carolina.
3. What does Shadrach do for Jethro when he reads Tom's letter?
(a) Draws a map.
(b) Tells him that Tom will be fine.
(c) Promises to find Tom and bring him home.
(d) Prays with him.
4. What do some people do on battlefields when the war begins?
(a) Call for peace.
(d) Take pictures.
5. Who does Bill tell first about who he has chosen to fight for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the first battle of the war?
2. What is Ellen's nephew's name?
3. What word does Bill use to describe war when talking to Jethro?
4. Who proposed to Jenny?
5. Where is Shadrach heading a week after reading Tom's letter?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)