|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men in Jethro's family try to avoid when they hear of the beginning of the war?
(c) Their mother.
(d) Ellen's nephew.
2. Which side does Bill choose to fight for?
(a) The Union.
(b) The South.
(c) The North.
(d) Neither side.
3. What is the name of Jethro's father?
4. What do the men in Jethro's family do when they hear of the beginning of the war?
(a) Kneel to pray.
(b) Start fighting.
(c) Busy themselves with other tasks.
(d) Change the subject.
5. Who is the president when this book takes place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the Creighton births and deaths recorded?
2. Who demands that the boys stop their talk of war?
3. How does Bill think problems should be solved?
4. What happens to Jethro's well while Matt is ill?
5. Which of the following is NOT something donated to the Creighton's after their barn is destroyed?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)