|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill do after resorting to physical blows with someone about his views?
(a) Joins the Army.
(b) Leaves home.
(c) Stops speaking.
2. What do the men in Jethro's family do when they hear of the beginning of the war?
(a) Busy themselves with other tasks.
(b) Kneel to pray.
(c) Start fighting.
(d) Change the subject.
3. How does Jethro view the impending war?
(a) He finds it all very confusing.
(b) He is frightened of losing one of his brothers.
(c) He thinks it will boost the corn sales.
(d) He sees it as an adventure.
4. Ellen's nephew favors which side of the war?
(a) The North.
(b) A little bit of both.
(c) The South.
(d) Neither side.
5. What is Ellen's nephew's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the community feel about Bill's views?
2. Where is Shadrach heading a week after reading Tom's letter?
3. Who does Bill tell first about who he has chosen to fight for?
4. The Creightons' receive help with their barn in which seasons?
5. Why is Guy Wortman arrested?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)