|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the most riled up about the beginning of the war?
(b) Ellen's nephew.
2. Where does Jethro and his family live?
3. How does Bill's family feel about his views?
(a) They are ashamed of him.
(b) They resent them.
(c) They are suspicious of him.
(d) They respect him.
4. How did Jethro's barn get destroyed?
(a) Dave Burdow poisoned the hay feed for the animals.
(b) High rains flooded the river near the farm.
(c) Guy Wortman burned it down.
(d) A wind storm destroyed it.
5. What news does the Lawrence boy bring home from the war?
(a) Bill is alive.
(b) Tom is dead.
(c) Shad is wounded.
(d) Eb is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bill think problems should be solved?
2. Who is sent to update the family record after getting the news from the Lawrence boy?
3. Why are the people frustrated with the Union Army in Chapter 7?
4. Who fights the most with Bill about his views when the war begins?
5. Who is causing widespread destruction in the area in Chapter 7?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)