|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, why does Matt want to thank Dave Burdow?
(a) For buying Jethro lunch.
(b) For sending on some important news.
(c) For helping with the field work.
(d) For protecting Jethro.
2. What happens to Jethro at night when the war begins?
(a) He fears his house will be attacked.
(b) He stays up reading.
(c) He can't sleep.
(d) He has nightmares.
3. Which of the following is NOT something donated to the Creighton's after their barn is destroyed?
4. Where is John going a week after reading Tom's letter?
(a) To fight for the Union.
(b) Taking his family out west.
(c) To fight for the Confederacy.
(d) On a trip abroad.
5. What word does Bill use to describe war when talking to Jethro?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do some people do on battlefields when the war begins?
2. What is the name of Jethro's father?
3. Why are the people frustrated with the Union Army in Chapter 7?
4. Where does Ellen send Jethro after hearing from Tom?
5. Which side does Bill choose to fight for?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)