|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Jethro when he is told who Bill has chosen to fight for?
(a) In school.
(b) In his bed.
(c) In the fields.
(d) In the barn.
2. Who does Bill tell first about who he has chosen to fight for?
3. What do the men in Jethro's family try to avoid when they hear of the beginning of the war?
(a) Ellen's nephew.
(b) Their mother.
4. What happens to Jethro's well while Matt is ill?
(a) It dries up.
(b) It is filled in.
(c) It is covered with large stones.
(d) It is contaminated.
5. Which war begins during the second chapter of this book?
(a) The French and Indian War.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) The Revolutionary War.
(d) The Mexican War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shadrach tell Jethro to NOT call the president?
2. Which side does Bill favor?
3. Why is Guy Wortman arrested?
4. What happens to Jethro at night when the war begins?
5. What dinner does Shadrach make for Jethro when he shares Tom's letter?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)