|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Matt's family being so targeted in Chapter 6?
(a) Jethro did not trade well when he was in town.
(b) Matt said some harsh things about Guy Wortman.
(c) Tom joined the Union.
(d) Bill joined the confederacy.
2. What does Jethro carry while working in the fields after the federal agents come to the farm?
(b) A weapon.
(c) A book.
(d) A map.
3. Why does Jenny not want to share with Jethro when she receives something important?
(a) It is very personal.
(b) Jethro was mean to her.
(c) She has been craving bread.
(d) She wants to read it first.
4. How does Bill think problems should be solved?
(a) With votes.
(b) With debates.
(c) With peace.
(d) With civil disputes.
5. Who pays frequent visits to the farm while Matt is ill?
(a) Dave Burdow.
(b) Russ Milton.
(d) Guy Wortman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Jethro at night when the war begins?
2. Who is given charge of the farm when Matt is incapacitated?
3. Who fights the most with Bill about his views when the war begins?
4. What happens while Matt is heading to Dave Burdow's house?
5. What happens to Jethro's barn while Matt is ill?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)