|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bill think problems should be solved?
(a) With civil disputes.
(b) With debates.
(c) With peace.
(d) With votes.
2. How does the family react when Jethro receives a letter back?
(a) They are happy.
(b) They are confused.
(c) They are angry.
(d) They are shocked.
3. What happens to Jethro's barn while Matt is ill?
(a) It is flooded.
(b) It is contaminated.
(c) It burns down.
(d) It is torn apart.
4. Who comforts Jethro when he gets scared of the war?
5. Who notices that Jethro is bothered by something after Jethro finds Eb?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Jethro in the fields when his father is hurt?
2. What does Tom do after the first big battle of the Civil War?
3. What word does Bill use to describe war when talking to Jethro?
4. Who sent the letter that Jenny does not want to share with Jethro?
5. How old is Jethro when his father falls ill?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)