|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is a known hide-out for deserters?
(a) Point Protection.
(b) Perpetrator Point.
(c) Point Prospect.
(d) Preservation Point.
2. How does Bill's family feel about his views?
(a) They resent them.
(b) They are ashamed of him.
(c) They are suspicious of him.
(d) They respect him.
3. How does the nation respond to the start of the war?
(a) They start to move.
(b) They celebrate.
(c) They are all very angry.
(d) They cringe in fear.
4. What do Jenny and Jethro not like about the federal agents that come to the farm?
(a) Their smell of tobacco.
(b) Their mannerisms.
(c) Their language.
(d) Their disrespect to the president.
5. What does Jenny receive that she does not want to share with Jethro?
(a) Some bread.
(b) A book.
(c) A letter.
(d) Some candy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Matt's family being so targeted in Chapter 6?
2. What word does Bill use to describe war when talking to Jethro?
3. What does Tom do after the first big battle of the Civil War?
4. What happens to Jethro's barn while Matt is ill?
5. Who does Bill tell first about who he has chosen to fight for?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)