|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the nation respond to the start of the war?
(a) They are all very angry.
(b) They celebrate.
(c) They cringe in fear.
(d) They start to move.
2. In Chapter 6, why does Matt want to thank Dave Burdow?
(a) For sending on some important news.
(b) For protecting Jethro.
(c) For buying Jethro lunch.
(d) For helping with the field work.
3. What does Jethro say is bothering him when he is questioned after finding Eb?
(a) He has been smoking.
(b) He wishes he could join the army.
(c) He has bad dreams.
(d) He is tired.
4. Where is a known hide-out for deserters?
(a) Preservation Point.
(b) Point Protection.
(c) Perpetrator Point.
(d) Point Prospect.
5. How old is Jethro when his father falls ill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bill tell first about who he has chosen to fight for?
2. Where is Jethro when he is told who Bill has chosen to fight for?
3. Why does Jenny not want to share with Jethro when she receives something important?
4. What happens to Jethro's barn while Matt is ill?
5. How does the community feel about Bill's views?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)