|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is a known hide-out for deserters?
(a) Preservation Point.
(b) Point Protection.
(c) Point Prospect.
(d) Perpetrator Point.
2. What does Jethro enjoy doing when the war begins?
(a) Reading about the Union success.
(b) Pretending to be a soldier.
(c) Learning about the army advancements.
(d) Reading about the Confederate success.
3. What happens to Jethro's barn while Matt is ill?
(a) It is torn apart.
(b) It is flooded.
(c) It burns down.
(d) It is contaminated.
4. How old is Jethro when his father falls ill?
5. How did Jethro's barn get destroyed?
(a) A wind storm destroyed it.
(b) High rains flooded the river near the farm.
(c) Dave Burdow poisoned the hay feed for the animals.
(d) Guy Wortman burned it down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Matt's family being so targeted in Chapter 6?
2. How are deserters punished?
3. Why is Hig Phillips murdered?
4. Who loses the first big battle of the Civil War?
5. What does Bill do after resorting to physical blows with someone about his views?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)