|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charles knock on Muriel's door?
(a) Charles tells Macon his car won't start.
(b) Charles tells Macon his pipes have burst.
(c) Charles tells Macon he wants him to move back with them.
(d) Charles tells Macon he wants Edward to live with him.
2. In Vancouver, what does Sarah ask Macon on the phone?
(a) If Edward can stay with her at the house.
(b) If Macon plans on staying with Muriel forever.
(c) If Muriel is a good person.
(d) If Macon is coming back next week.
3. Who does Rose summon to go to Paris?
4. What does Macon remind Muriel about on the phone when he calls her while Sarah is at her sculpture class?
(a) That Alexander has soccer practice on Saturday.
(b) That Edward's training session is coming up.
(c) That the gutters need to be cleaned out after the rain.
(d) That it is bee season and to take special care with Alexander.
5. After Sarah leaves for her sculpture class, why is Macon distracted when he sits down to write?
(a) Macon is wondering if Rose will take Julian back.
(b) Macon has writer's block.
(c) Macon is thinking about Muriel.
(d) Macon is worried about Sarah's health.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julian invite Macon and Muriel to?
2. Why does Muriel give Macon a big calendar with a date marked in red?
3. How does Macon feel about his burgeoning relationship with Muriel?
4. Who does Muriel threaten with a shotgun?
5. What city does Macon visit when Baltimore is covered in ice?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)