|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Macon feel about his burgeoning relationship with Muriel?
(a) Macon doesn't care for her and is only seeing her to make Sarah jealous.
(b) Macon is in love her and wants to marry her.
(c) Macon is indifferent and is just going through the motions of dating someone new.
(d) Macon doesn't think he loves her but loves the surprise of her and of him being with her.
2. In Paris, what does Macon try to avoid?
(b) American restaurants.
(d) Tourist traps.
3. Why does Macon breathe a sigh of relief at Rose and Julian's wedding?
(a) Macon sees that Sarah has also brought her new boyfriend.
(b) Macon sees Muriel release herself from his mother's grasp.
(c) Macon realizes he didn't forget to bring the ring.
(d) Macon notices the weather getting better.
4. What gift does Macon bring for Muriel's parents?
(a) An apple pie.
(b) A bottle of Pinot Gris.
(c) Cranberry liqueur.
(d) A box of chocolates.
5. What does Macon remind Muriel about on the phone when he calls her while Sarah is at her sculpture class?
(a) That Alexander has soccer practice on Saturday.
(b) That Edward's training session is coming up.
(c) That it is bee season and to take special care with Alexander.
(d) That the gutters need to be cleaned out after the rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macon feel standing next to Sarah at Rose and Julian's wedding?
2. Who first greets Macon, Muriel, and Alexander when they arrive for Christmas?
3. What does Macon have at lunch with Sarah that he has never had before?
4. What does Charles tell Macon regarding his relationship with Muriel?
5. What city does Macon visit when Baltimore is covered in ice?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)