|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Macon yell at the cab driver in Paris?
(a) Macon spots Muriel hailing a cab.
(b) The cab driver is lost.
(c) The cab driver gives him the wrong change.
(d) Macon is going to miss his plane.
2. What is Macon's response to his discovery when he goes back to his house after the storm?
(a) Macon is upset, sure that the insurance company won't pay for it.
(b) Macon is despondent, but glad the insurance company will take care of it.
(c) Macon is relieved that everything is fine.
(d) Macon is nonchalant, and confident the insurance company will take care of it.
3. Where does Macon take Alexander to while Muriel is at work?
(a) A baseball game.
(b) Shopping for new clothes.
(c) A new Disney movie.
(d) To the park.
4. What happens when Macon tries to fix the phone cord in his room?
(a) Macon shocks himself.
(b) Muriel barges in.
(c) Macon's back goes out.
(d) Macon breaks the phone.
5. Why does Macon breathe a sigh of relief at Rose and Julian's wedding?
(a) Macon realizes he didn't forget to bring the ring.
(b) Macon notices the weather getting better.
(c) Macon sees Muriel release herself from his mother's grasp.
(d) Macon sees that Sarah has also brought her new boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major life decision does Macon make in Paris?
2. Why does Julian ask Macon for advice regarding his marriage to Rose?
3. How does Macon feel about his burgeoning relationship with Muriel?
4. Where does Rose and Julian's wedding ceremony take place?
5. Who does Macon run into while out with Alexander?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)