|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rose move back in with her brothers?
(a) Because their lives are a mess since she got married.
(b) Because Julian is away on business.
(c) Because she had a fight with Julian.
(d) Because she and Julian broke up.
2. When Macon returns from Canada, where does he go?
(a) To his house.
(b) To Muriel's.
(c) To Charles and Porter's house.
(d) To Rose and Julian's.
3. Who are the two people Macon is surprised to see at Rose and Julian's wedding?
(a) His father and Sarah.
(b) His mother and Sarah.
(c) Norman and his wife.
(d) Garner Bolt and his wife.
4. What does Macon remind Muriel about on the phone when he calls her while Sarah is at her sculpture class?
(a) That the gutters need to be cleaned out after the rain.
(b) That it is bee season and to take special care with Alexander.
(c) That Alexander has soccer practice on Saturday.
(d) That Edward's training session is coming up.
5. At Rose and Julian's dinner party, what is significant about the pate recipe?
(a) It is Sarah's recipe and reminds Macon of home.
(b) It is Muriel's recipe and is a sign that the Leary's are accepting her.
(c) It is his grandmother's recipe and reminds Macon of how much he misses her.
(d) It is his mother's recipe and reminds Macon to invite her to his wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major life decision does Macon make in Paris?
2. Why does Muriel leave messages for Macon all over the house?
3. What is Julian planning to do for Christmas?
4. Why is Rose irritated with Macon after he begins seeing Muriel?
5. What does Julian show Macon that he's going to give to Rose?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)