|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Julian ask Macon for advice regarding his marriage to Rose?
(a) Julian wants to know why Rose doesn't want to move to San Diego.
(b) Julian wants to know why Rose moved back in with her brothers.
(c) Julian wants to know why Rose doesn't want to have children.
(d) Julian wants to know why Rose is angry with him after Christmas.
2. Who does Rose summon to go to Paris?
3. Why does Muriel tell Macon about the previous boyfriend who, after he began to trust women again, left her for a stewardess?
(a) Because Muriel is afraid that Macon will leave her.
(b) Because the boyfriend wants to get back together with Muriel.
(c) Because Muriel has met someone else now that she trusts men again.
(d) Because Muriel thinks Macon will meet a stewardess on one of his trips.
4. What is the horrible thought Macon has at Rose and Julian's wedding?
(a) That he forgot the ring Julian entrusted him with.
(b) That he will be asked to give a toast.
(c) That he is attracted to women like his mother.
(d) That he doesn't want Julian to marry Rose.
5. After recovering from his injury, who does Macon move in with?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macon feel standing next to Sarah at Rose and Julian's wedding?
2. Where is Muriel's house located?
3. In Paris, what does Macon try to avoid?
4. Who does Macon run into while out with Alexander?
5. What is unsettling to Macon about Muriel?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)