|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Macon take Alexander to while Muriel is at work?
(a) A new Disney movie.
(b) To the park.
(c) A baseball game.
(d) Shopping for new clothes.
2. What gives Sarah an "emotional jolt" when she sees it?
(a) The house.
(d) The legal papers.
3. In Paris, what does Macon try to avoid?
(a) Tourist traps.
(c) American restaurants.
4. What does Macon teach Alexander to do?
(a) Mow the lawn.
(b) Fix a leaky faucet.
(c) Drive a car.
(d) Ride a bike.
5. After the storm, what does Macon discover when he goes to his house?
(a) Macon's kitchen is on fire.
(b) Macon's house is fine.
(c) Macon's living room is destroyed.
(d) Macon's roof has collapsed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Muriel's response to Macon's note?
2. What does Muriel give Macon after they come home from Christmas dinner?
3. Why does Sarah want to move back into the house?
4. According to Macon, what is the main reason he can't come to dinner at Muriel's?
5. What gift does Macon bring for Muriel's parents?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)