|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first greets Macon, Muriel, and Alexander when they arrive for Christmas?
(a) Muriel's cousin from Alabama.
(b) Muriel's mother.
(c) The Dugan's dog, Max.
(d) Muriel's teenage sister, Claire.
2. At Rose and Julian's dinner party, what is significant about the pate recipe?
(a) It is his mother's recipe and reminds Macon to invite her to his wedding.
(b) It is Muriel's recipe and is a sign that the Leary's are accepting her.
(c) It is his grandmother's recipe and reminds Macon of how much he misses her.
(d) It is Sarah's recipe and reminds Macon of home.
3. In Paris, what does Macon try to avoid?
(b) American restaurants.
(d) Tourist traps.
4. What gift does Macon bring for Muriel's parents?
(a) A bottle of Pinot Gris.
(b) An apple pie.
(c) Cranberry liqueur.
(d) A box of chocolates.
5. Who calls Macon at a hotel in Winnipeg?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Macon take Alexander to while Muriel is at work?
2. Why does Macon breathe a sigh of relief at Rose and Julian's wedding?
3. What city does Macon visit when Baltimore is covered in ice?
4. What does Macon feel standing next to Sarah at Rose and Julian's wedding?
5. Where does Muriel put Macon's hand when he spends the night at her house?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)