|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Rose and Julian's wedding, who takes Muriel aside to chat?
(a) Macon's mother.
(c) Macon's father.
2. What does the plumber tell Sarah about the damage to the house?
(a) The damage is not as bad as expected.
(b) The damage will require hiring more than one plumber.
(c) The damage is worse than expected.
(d) The damage will cost more than twice estimated.
3. What does Julian show Macon that he's going to give to Rose?
(a) A new car.
(b) An engagement ring.
(c) A pearl necklace.
(d) His grandmother's earrings.
4. Why does Muriel tell Macon about the previous boyfriend who, after he began to trust women again, left her for a stewardess?
(a) Because Muriel thinks Macon will meet a stewardess on one of his trips.
(b) Because Muriel has met someone else now that she trusts men again.
(c) Because Muriel is afraid that Macon will leave her.
(d) Because the boyfriend wants to get back together with Muriel.
5. Who calls Macon at a hotel in Winnipeg?
Short Answer Questions
1. At Rose and Julian's dinner party, what is significant about the pate recipe?
2. What does Macon feel standing next to Sarah at Rose and Julian's wedding?
3. What is the horrible thought Macon has at Rose and Julian's wedding?
4. After the storm, what does Macon discover when he goes to his house?
5. Why is Rose irritated with Macon after he begins seeing Muriel?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)