|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rose summon to go to Paris?
2. What does Mrs. Dugan tell Macon about Muriel's past?
(a) Mrs. Dugan tells him about Muriel's college days and her joining a sorority.
(b) Mrs. Dugan tells him about Muriel's reconciliation with Norman.
(c) Mrs. Dugan tells him about Muriel's unsavory boyfriends and lapses in judgment.
(d) Mrs. Dugan tells him about Muriel's swimming competitions.
3. What does the plumber tell Sarah about the damage to the house?
(a) The damage is not as bad as expected.
(b) The damage will require hiring more than one plumber.
(c) The damage will cost more than twice estimated.
(d) The damage is worse than expected.
4. Who does Muriel threaten with a shotgun?
5. In Vancouver, what does Sarah ask Macon on the phone?
(a) If Macon plans on staying with Muriel forever.
(b) If Macon is coming back next week.
(c) If Edward can stay with her at the house.
(d) If Muriel is a good person.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Macon feel about his burgeoning relationship with Muriel?
2. What is Macon's response to his discovery when he goes back to his house after the storm?
3. What is significant about the subdivision Muriel's parents live in?
4. Where is Muriel's house located?
5. What gives Sarah an "emotional jolt" when she sees it?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)