|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Macon teach Alexander to do?
(a) Fix a leaky faucet.
(b) Mow the lawn.
(c) Ride a bike.
(d) Drive a car.
2. Why does Julian ask Macon for advice regarding his marriage to Rose?
(a) Julian wants to know why Rose is angry with him after Christmas.
(b) Julian wants to know why Rose moved back in with her brothers.
(c) Julian wants to know why Rose doesn't want to move to San Diego.
(d) Julian wants to know why Rose doesn't want to have children.
3. Why does Rose move back in with her brothers?
(a) Because Julian is away on business.
(b) Because she and Julian broke up.
(c) Because she had a fight with Julian.
(d) Because their lives are a mess since she got married.
4. Who does Rose summon to go to Paris?
5. How does Muriel respond to Macon's reminder?
(a) Muriel is upset but thanks him for reminding her.
(b) Muriel is outraged that he left her and Alexander and has the nerve to call her about bee stings.
(c) Muriel is grateful for Macon's help around the house.
(d) Muriel is relieved that he called because she would have forgotten Alexander.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about the subdivision Muriel's parents live in?
2. At Rose and Julian's wedding, who takes Muriel aside to chat?
3. What is Macon's response to his discovery when he goes back to his house after the storm?
4. Why does Muriel give Macon a big calendar with a date marked in red?
5. What does Muriel give Macon after they come home from Christmas dinner?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)