|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the horrible thought Macon has at Rose and Julian's wedding?
(a) That he is attracted to women like his mother.
(b) That he forgot the ring Julian entrusted him with.
(c) That he will be asked to give a toast.
(d) That he doesn't want Julian to marry Rose.
2. When Macon returns from Canada, where does he go?
(a) To Charles and Porter's house.
(b) To Muriel's.
(c) To Rose and Julian's.
(d) To his house.
3. What does Macon have at lunch with Sarah that he has never had before?
(a) An appetizer.
(c) The house special.
4. Who does Muriel threaten with a shotgun?
5. How does Macon feel about his burgeoning relationship with Muriel?
(a) Macon doesn't care for her and is only seeing her to make Sarah jealous.
(b) Macon is in love her and wants to marry her.
(c) Macon doesn't think he loves her but loves the surprise of her and of him being with her.
(d) Macon is indifferent and is just going through the motions of dating someone new.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Julian ask Macon for advice regarding his marriage to Rose?
2. What does Mrs. Dugan tell Macon about Muriel's past?
3. Who first greets Macon, Muriel, and Alexander when they arrive for Christmas?
4. Why is Rose irritated with Macon after he begins seeing Muriel?
5. What does Julian show Macon that he's going to give to Rose?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)