Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. Where are Macon and Sarah returning from their vacation?
2. What is Macon wearing on the drive back from their vacation?
3. What is Sarah wearing on the drive back from their vacation?
4. Why does Sarah grip the dashboard?
5. What does Sarah tell Macon in the car?
6. According to Sarah, why is she and Macon in need of whatever comfort they can find?
7. What prompts Macon to pull over?
8. Why do Macon and Sarah look like they are on two different trips?
9. Why does Sarah want Macon to pull over?
10. What do Sarah and Macon listen to after Macon pulls over?
11. Where does Macon...
This section contains 1,985 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)