|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Macon's childhood home, why is his typing interrupted?
(a) Someone is yelling to call off his dog.
(b) Rose is calling to help in the kitchen.
(c) The phone is ringing.
(d) Someone is knocking on the door.
2. Who has Rose been seeing?
(a) Garner Bolt.
(b) No one.
(c) Boyd Dugan.
(d) Julian Edge.
3. What does Mrs. Dugan tell Macon about Muriel's past?
(a) Mrs. Dugan tells him about Muriel's swimming competitions.
(b) Mrs. Dugan tells him about Muriel's unsavory boyfriends and lapses in judgment.
(c) Mrs. Dugan tells him about Muriel's reconciliation with Norman.
(d) Mrs. Dugan tells him about Muriel's college days and her joining a sorority.
4. After recovering from his injury, who does Macon move in with?
(a) No one.
5. According to Julian, what will the next series be about?
(a) Major South American cities.
(b) Major European cities.
(c) Major Canadian cities.
(d) Major U.S. cities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandfather Leary tell Macon in his dream?
2. Who raises Macon and his siblings after their father dies in the war?
3. What does Macon have at lunch with Sarah that he has never had before?
4. What does Sarah wonder about regarding Macon at the restaurant?
5. How do Macon and Sarah meet?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)