|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Muriel call Macon after he's picked up Edward from Meow-Bow?
(a) To ask how Macon is doing since Sarah left.
(b) To invite Macon and Edward over so that she can cook dinner for them and train Edward.
(c) To offer to train Edward while Macon is away on business.
(d) To tell Macon his credit card didn't go through.
2. What is the horrible thought Macon has at Rose and Julian's wedding?
(a) That he doesn't want Julian to marry Rose.
(b) That he is attracted to women like his mother.
(c) That he will be asked to give a toast.
(d) That he forgot the ring Julian entrusted him with.
3. What do the people at the kennel where Edward usually boards tell Macon?
(a) He can no longer board there, as he bit an attendant.
(b) He can no longer board there, as they are boarding cats only.
(c) He can no longer board there, as they are closing the kennel.
(d) He can no longer board there, as he won't eat when Macon leaves.
4. What does Macon do when he wakes up from his dream about Grandfather Leary?
(a) Lays in bed for a while before getting up to make coffee.
(b) Stays in bed for the rest of the day.
(c) Gets up and takes Edward out.
(d) Calls Sarah and asks her to come back.
5. How does Macon get injured?
(a) Macon falls down the stairs while carrying groceries.
(b) Macon trips over the sidewalk on his way home from the store.
(c) Edward knocks Macon to the ground after the cat spooks him.
(d) Edward bites Macon on his leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Muriel put Macon's hand when he spends the night at her house?
2. What is the misunderstanding between Macon and Muriel?
3. Where does Macon travel to on his first trip in the novel?
4. What does Edward do when Muriel arrives for Edward's first lesson?
5. How does Sarah sign her letters to Macon?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)