|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Macon, what does his mother treat like a religion?
2. What city does Macon visit when Baltimore is covered in ice?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) San Diego.
(d) St. Louis.
3. Why does Muriel call Macon after he's picked up Edward from Meow-Bow?
(a) To ask how Macon is doing since Sarah left.
(b) To invite Macon and Edward over so that she can cook dinner for them and train Edward.
(c) To tell Macon his credit card didn't go through.
(d) To offer to train Edward while Macon is away on business.
4. How do Macon and Sarah meet?
(a) At church.
(b) At a party.
(c) At a play.
(d) At school.
5. Where does Muriel put Macon's hand when he spends the night at her house?
(a) On her arm, to show him where a dog bit her.
(b) On her belly, to show him her caesarean scar.
(c) On her leg, to show him a birth mark.
(d) In her hand, so that she can hold it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Macon and Susan discuss at dinner?
2. At Macon's childhood home, why is his typing interrupted?
3. What restaurant do Macon and Sarah agree to meet at for dinner?
4. Where does Macon take Alexander to while Muriel is at work?
5. What is the horrible thought Macon has at Rose and Julian's wedding?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)