|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Macon like to travel?
(a) He likes to travel to Europe.
(b) He likes to travel within the United States.
(c) He likes to travel to South America.
(d) He doesn't like to travel.
2. Who raises Macon and his siblings after their father dies in the war?
(a) Their mother.
(b) Their step-father.
(c) Their grandparents.
(d) Their aunt.
3. Why does Charles knock on Muriel's door?
(a) Charles tells Macon he wants Edward to live with him.
(b) Charles tells Macon he wants him to move back with them.
(c) Charles tells Macon his pipes have burst.
(d) Charles tells Macon his car won't start.
4. What does Macon stop on his walk with Edward?
(a) A child running across the street.
(b) Muriel before she goes to work.
(c) Neighbors fighting on the lawn.
(d) Children teasing Alexander.
5. How does Sarah sign her letters to Macon?
(b) Take Care.
(c) Yours Truly.
(d) I love you.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Macon bring for Muriel's parents?
2. Where does Rose and Julian's wedding ceremony take place?
3. Why is Charles locked in the pantry when Macon can't reach Sarah in New York?
4. How do the Leary children find out they are not going to be world travelers, like their mother said?
5. What is the reason Muriel marries and divorces her husband, Norman?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)