|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah tell Macon in the car?
(a) She feels sick and wants him to pull over.
(b) He is not a comfort and his little habits are wearisome.
(c) She still loves him after all these years.
(d) He doesn't love her anymore.
2. Why does Julian ask Macon for advice regarding his marriage to Rose?
(a) Julian wants to know why Rose doesn't want to move to San Diego.
(b) Julian wants to know why Rose is angry with him after Christmas.
(c) Julian wants to know why Rose doesn't want to have children.
(d) Julian wants to know why Rose moved back in with her brothers.
3. After recovering from his injury, who does Macon move in with?
(d) No one.
4. What is Muriel's response to Macon's note?
(a) Muriel hugs him but tells him to go home.
(b) Muriel tells him she's no longer interested.
(c) Muriel hugs him and brings him to bed so that he can sleep.
(d) Muriel makes tea for them and lets him talk about Sarah.
5. Why is Sarah surprised when she sees Macon at the restaurant?
(a) Because of the cast on his leg.
(b) Because he looks so tan.
(c) Because he's wearing an outfit she doesn't recognize.
(d) Because he's lost so much weight.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Macon thinks of Sarah in her apartment, what does he imagine?
2. Why are Macon's siblings leery about Edward?
3. What is significant about the day Macon wakes from his dream about Grandfather Leary?
4. Why is Rose irritated with Macon after he begins seeing Muriel?
5. What is one thing that Macon does NOT schedule?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)