|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason Muriel marries and divorces her husband, Norman?
(a) Muriel and Norman's baby.
(b) Muriel's parents.
(c) Muriel's first husband.
(d) Norman's money.
2. What does Sarah want to pick up at the house?
(a) A navy rug from the dining room.
(b) A table from the kitchen.
(c) A painting from the den.
(d) A sofa from the living room.
3. How does Macon sign his letters to Sarah?
(c) Love Always.
4. What does the plumber tell Sarah about the damage to the house?
(a) The damage will require hiring more than one plumber.
(b) The damage is worse than expected.
(c) The damage is not as bad as expected.
(d) The damage will cost more than twice estimated.
5. Who does Macon try to call from the restaurant in New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Muriel call Macon after he's picked up Edward from Meow-Bow?
2. How old is Ethan when he is killed?
3. Where does Macon and his niece, Susan, travel to?
4. Why is the restaurant where Macon and Sarah agree to meet significant?
5. Why is Rose irritated with Macon after he begins seeing Muriel?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)