|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward do when Muriel arrives for Edward's first lesson?
(a) He barks at her.
(b) He bites her.
(c) He jumps on her.
(d) He lies down next to her.
2. Why do Macon and Sarah look like they are on two different trips?
(a) Macon is pale and Sarah is tan.
(b) Macon is tan and Sarah is pale.
(c) Sarah is dressed for skiing and Macon has on shorts.
(d) Macon is dressed for the beach and Sarah is bundled up.
3. When Macon leaves Baltimore, the city is covered in ice. What is the weather like when Macon returns home ?
(a) Like the beginning of spring.
(b) Like the end of fall.
(c) Like the middle of winter.
(d) Like the start of summer.
4. How does Macon sign his letters to Sarah?
(a) Love Always.
5. What do Sarah and Macon listen to after Macon pulls over?
(a) The rain beating on the overhang above them.
(b) The news.
(c) The traffic from the street.
(d) A song that played at their wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward do when Julian tries to leave?
2. How do the Leary children react to the news that they are not going to be world travelers?
3. After the storm, what does Macon discover when he goes to his house?
4. Why does Sarah grip the dashboard?
5. How does Macon respond to Charles being locked in the pantry?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)