|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Macon run into while out with Alexander?
(a) His high-school sweetheart.
(b) His mother-in-law.
(c) Muriel's ex-husband.
(d) His neighbor.
2. What does Edward do when Julian tries to leave?
(a) Edward runs back and forth from Macon to Julian, wagging his tail.
(b) Edward blocks the door and when Julian grabs his leash, Edward snarls and nips his hand.
(c) Edward barks at Julian and bites Macon when Macon grabs his leash.
(d) Edward jumps on Julian and licks his face.
3. How do the Leary children react to the news that they are not going to be world travelers?
(a) They are despondent.
(b) They are understanding.
(c) They couldn't be happier.
(d) They refuse to talk about it.
4. What is significant about the subdivision Muriel's parents live in?
(a) The subdivision is on a lake and each house has a dock.
(b) The subdivision's streets are named after trees that are nowhere near there.
(c) The subdivision is the most exclusive in the area.
(d) The subdivision is in the most dangerous part of the city.
5. Where are Macon and Sarah returning from their vacation?
(a) The lake.
(b) The desert.
(c) The beach.
(d) The mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Grandfather Leary, who is the best Leary?
2. Where is Muriel's house located?
3. What does Sarah tell Macon she wants regarding their separation?
4. What does Julian offer Macon at his childhood home?
5. What do Sarah and Macon listen to after Macon pulls over?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)