|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sarah, why is she and Macon in need of whatever comfort they can find?
(a) They have lost a child.
(b) They have both lost their jobs.
(c) They are getting older and need to rely on one another.
(d) They don't have any other family.
2. At Macon's childhood home, why is his typing interrupted?
(a) Someone is yelling to call off his dog.
(b) Someone is knocking on the door.
(c) The phone is ringing.
(d) Rose is calling to help in the kitchen.
3. How old is Ethan when he is killed?
4. Why does Macon feel inadequate with Muriel?
(a) Because he never finished school and she has a graduate degree.
(b) Because she makes it so easy to control Edward and he has no control over him.
(c) Because she is unfriendly and mean.
(d) Because he is intimidated by her good looks.
5. According to Macon, what does his mother treat like a religion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macon do with his dirty clothes?
2. What does Edward do each time Muriel leaves after training?
3. What does Muriel give Macon for Edward?
4. What city does Macon visit when Baltimore is covered in ice?
5. Where does Macon display flexibility in his schedule?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)