|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Muriel call Macon after he's picked up Edward from Meow-Bow?
(a) To ask how Macon is doing since Sarah left.
(b) To offer to train Edward while Macon is away on business.
(c) To invite Macon and Edward over so that she can cook dinner for them and train Edward.
(d) To tell Macon his credit card didn't go through.
2. How does Macon sign his letters to Sarah?
(a) Love Always.
3. What is Macon's reaction to Sarah's wish regarding their separation?
(a) Macon is happy: he wants to start dating again.
(b) Macon is upset; he doesn't want to start counseling.
(c) Macon is shocked; he thought they could work things out.
(d) Macon is thrilled; he is glad they are getting back together.
4. According to Grandfather Leary, who is the best Leary?
5. Why does Sarah want Macon to pull over?
(a) She has to go to the bathroom.
(b) She wants to get a blanket from the trunk.
(c) She wants to wait out the storm under an overpass.
(d) She wants to drive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Macon spend most of his time after Sarah leaves?
2. What restaurant do Macon and Sarah agree to meet at for dinner?
3. According to Garner, how does Macon react to the neighbors' offers of help after Edward dies?
4. What does Sarah wonder about regarding Macon at the restaurant?
5. Where does Macon like to travel?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)