|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
(a) So he can get away from construction at his home.
(b) So he can get away from Sarah.
(c) So he doesn't have to deal with his neighbors.
(d) So Rose can take care of him.
2. Where does Macon and his niece, Susan, travel to?
(a) New York.
3. What is significant about the day Macon wakes from his dream about Grandfather Leary?
(a) Macon is meeting Sarah at her lawyer's office.
(b) Macon is bringing Edward to a new trainer.
(c) Macon is taking a vacation to Hawaii.
(d) Macon's cast is coming off.
4. Where does Macon like to travel?
(a) He doesn't like to travel.
(b) He likes to travel to South America.
(c) He likes to travel within the United States.
(d) He likes to travel to Europe.
5. According to Muriel, what can't Norman handle regarding Alexander?
(a) Alexander's constant need for attention and approval.
(b) Alexander's bad behavior and truancy at school.
(c) Alexander's medical bills and the fact that he's not like other kids.
(d) Alexander's cries in the middle of the night that wakes him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sarah, Macon is _______________.
2. What does Macon think regarding Edward's training that his family isn't so sure about?
3. According to Sarah, why is she and Macon in need of whatever comfort they can find?
4. What is one thing the Leary's are NOT good at?
5. According to Muriel, why is her sister the favorite?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)