|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Muriel, why is her sister the favorite?
(a) Her sister always got better grades.
(b) Her sister is a terrific athelete.
(c) Her sister is the oldest.
(d) Her sister's hair stayed blonde.
2. Where does Macon like to travel?
(a) He doesn't like to travel.
(b) He likes to travel to South America.
(c) He likes to travel to Europe.
(d) He likes to travel within the United States.
3. According to Macon, what is unusual about Rose's life?
(a) She is not married or employed and takes care of her brothers.
(b) She lives all by herself, and has never had a partner.
(c) She has been married several times.
(d) She has traveled all over the world, and has never lived in one place for long.
4. Why is Mr. Dugan preoccupied?
(a) He is worried about the pipes freezing.
(b) He is upset about Muriel bringing Macon.
(c) He is concerned about Alexander's shyness.
(d) He is invested in a football game.
5. What does Macon do when he wakes up from his dream about Grandfather Leary?
(a) Gets up and takes Edward out.
(b) Stays in bed for the rest of the day.
(c) Lays in bed for a while before getting up to make coffee.
(d) Calls Sarah and asks her to come back.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Macon spend most of his time after Sarah leaves?
2. What does Macon do after Sarah has left the restaurant?
3. According to Macon, what does his mother treat like a religion?
4. At his childhood home, what does Macon give Julian that Julian has NOT asked for?
5. What do Sarah and Macon listen to after Macon pulls over?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)