|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Macon and his niece, Susan, travel to?
(c) New York.
2. How does Macon respond to Charles being locked in the pantry?
(a) He calls Muriel to come over and calm Edward.
(b) He convinces Porter to apologize to Charles.
(c) He convinces Rose to let Charles out.
(d) He tells Charles he will be home soon to get him out.
3. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
(a) So he can get away from Sarah.
(b) So he doesn't have to deal with his neighbors.
(c) So Rose can take care of him.
(d) So he can get away from construction at his home.
4. After recovering from his injury, who does Macon move in with?
(d) No one.
5. What year do Macon and Sarah meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason Muriel marries and divorces her husband, Norman?
2. How do the Leary children react to the news that they are not going to be world travelers?
3. How does Macon feel about writing the next series?
4. What does Macon think regarding Edward's training that his family isn't so sure about?
5. Why is the restaurant where Macon and Sarah agree to meet significant?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)