|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ethan when he is killed?
2. What does Macon feel after thinking of Sarah in her apartment?
(a) Longing to be close to someone.
(b) Grateful for his own environment.
(c) Happy for her.
(d) Sad at losing her.
3. Why does Garner Bolt visit Macon?
(a) A tree fell on Macon's roof, and Garner comes over to help.
(b) Garner's wife sent him over to check on Macon after neighbors saw newspapers and mail piling up.
(c) The neighbors hear strange noises and send Garner over to check on him.
(d) Garner wants to inform Macon about a string of break-ins.
4. How does Sarah greet Macon at the restaurant?
(a) She presses her cheek to his briefly as if they are acquaintances.
(b) She shakes his hand firmly as if she's doing business.
(c) She hugs him warmly as if she has never left him.
(d) She kisses him on both cheeks as if she wants to reconcile.
5. What is the main reason Macon keeps Edward?
(a) Macon wants his company.
(b) Edward belongs to Sarah.
(c) Edward belonged to Ethan.
(d) Edward is a good watchdog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Macon display flexibility in his schedule?
2. What story does Muriel tell Macon about her hair?
3. How does Macon respond to Charles being locked in the pantry?
4. Who raises Macon and his siblings after their father dies in the war?
5. Where does Macon take Edward to after leaving the kennel?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)