|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Macon daydream about when Sarah calls?
(a) He daydreams about the two of them sipping sherry and talking about how much they miss one another.
(b) He daydreams about going over to her aparment and asking her to come back.
(c) He daydreams about their first trip to Paris.
(d) He daydreams about having a romantic candlelit dinner with her.
2. What is unsettling to Macon about Muriel?
(a) Muriel's beauty.
(b) Muriel's bad temper.
(c) Muriel's youthfulness.
(d) Muriel's ambition.
3. Why is Mr. Dugan preoccupied?
(a) He is upset about Muriel bringing Macon.
(b) He is worried about the pipes freezing.
(c) He is concerned about Alexander's shyness.
(d) He is invested in a football game.
4. What is Macon wearing when he first meets Sarah?
(a) A suit and tie.
(b) A black turtleneck, black pants, and sandals.
(c) Jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers.
(d) A football uniform.
5. What year do Macon and Sarah meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the horrible thought Macon has at Rose and Julian's wedding?
2. What does Grandfather Leary tell Macon in his dream?
3. What does Macon feel after thinking of Sarah in her apartment?
4. According to Sarah, why is she and Macon in need of whatever comfort they can find?
5. What is the dilemma the Leary's face about Thanksgiving?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)