|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Macon and Sarah meet?
(a) At church.
(b) At a play.
(c) At a party.
(d) At school.
2. What does Muriel give Macon for Edward?
(a) A new kennel.
(b) Bedding and a soft toy.
(c) A new collar and leash.
3. Where does Muriel tell Macon she's never been?
(a) To vet school.
(b) To high school.
(c) To college.
(d) To graduate school.
4. How do the Leary children find out they are not going to be world travelers, like their mother said?
(a) Their mother dies in a car accident.
(b) They are met at the Baltimore airport by their grandparents.
(c) Their mother loses all her savings after the stock market crash.
(d) Their mother is afraid to fly.
5. Where does Macon and his niece, Susan, travel to?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound should Macon make when Edward does something positive?
2. What does Macon feel after thinking of Sarah in her apartment?
3. Where does Muriel put Macon's hand when he spends the night at her house?
4. According to Garner, who else has been looking for Macon?
5. What does Grandfather Leary tell Macon in his dream?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)