|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Macon feel about Muriel's question while on their training expedition with Edward?
(a) Macon is pleased that Muriel trusts him and wants to go away with her.
(b) Macon agrees that getting a dog is a good idea.
(c) Macon is disappointed that she is breaking up with him.
(d) Macon's unsure having dinner with her and Alexander is the right thing to do and puts her off.
2. Who is brave enough to try Rose's turkey at Thanksgiving?
3. How does Sarah sign her letters to Macon?
(b) Take Care.
(c) I love you.
(d) Yours Truly.
4. What is the reason Muriel marries and divorces her husband, Norman?
(a) Muriel's first husband.
(b) Muriel and Norman's baby.
(c) Muriel's parents.
(d) Norman's money.
5. How do the Leary children react to the news that they are not going to be world travelers?
(a) They are despondent.
(b) They couldn't be happier.
(c) They are understanding.
(d) They refuse to talk about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Macon feel about his burgeoning relationship with Muriel?
2. Who first greets Macon, Muriel, and Alexander when they arrive for Christmas?
3. Who raises Macon and his siblings after their father dies in the war?
4. According to Garner, what is the perception people have of Macon?
5. What are some of Grandfather Leary's inventions?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)