|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
(a) So he can get away from construction at his home.
(b) So Rose can take care of him.
(c) So he doesn't have to deal with his neighbors.
(d) So he can get away from Sarah.
2. What is the misunderstanding between Macon and Muriel?
(a) Muriel thinks Macon isn't training Edward and Macon is training him.
(b) Macon thinks Muriel is upset about him not training Edward and Muriel doesn't care.
(c) Muriel thinks Macon is upset that she has a kid and Macon doesn't like what she's doing with Edward.
(d) Muriel doesn't think Macon wants her to bring her kid to training and Macon wants her to.
3. What happens at the restaurant Macon goes to in New York?
(a) Macon gets food poisoning.
(b) Macon sees Sarah with another man.
(c) Macon runs into Muriel.
(d) Macon has a panic attack.
4. What is Macon wearing on the drive back from their vacation?
(a) Khakis and a button-down shirt.
(b) Shorts and a t-shirt.
(c) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(d) A summer suit.
5. Who does Macon write for?
(a) People who travel on business and are not interested in sightseeing.
(b) People who are afraid to fly.
(c) People who are looking for jobs overseas.
(d) People who travel to remote and exotic locations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Muriel threaten with a shotgun?
2. Why are Macon's siblings leery about Edward?
3. How does Macon feel about Muriel's question while on their training expedition with Edward?
4. What does Macon see when he looks out the window when his typing is interrupted?
5. Why does Macon want his cast to cover him from head to toe?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)