|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sarah greet Macon at the restaurant?
(a) She hugs him warmly as if she has never left him.
(b) She presses her cheek to his briefly as if they are acquaintances.
(c) She kisses him on both cheeks as if she wants to reconcile.
(d) She shakes his hand firmly as if she's doing business.
2. What does Macon teach Alexander to do?
(a) Mow the lawn.
(b) Ride a bike.
(c) Fix a leaky faucet.
(d) Drive a car.
3. What gift does Macon bring for Muriel's parents?
(a) An apple pie.
(b) Cranberry liqueur.
(c) A bottle of Pinot Gris.
(d) A box of chocolates.
4. What does Edward do each time Muriel leaves after training?
5. What is the main reason Macon keeps Edward?
(a) Edward is a good watchdog.
(b) Edward belongs to Sarah.
(c) Macon wants his company.
(d) Edward belonged to Ethan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Macon call the small, expensive grocery store?
2. What sound should Macon make when Edward does something positive?
3. What does Sarah want to pick up at the house?
4. What does Muriel give Macon after they come home from Christmas dinner?
5. What does Grandfather Leary announce the day his mind first begins to wander?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)