|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Macon's system of washing dishes?
(a) He uses laundry detergent and lemon to wash them.
(b) He washes each one and dries them on white towels.
(c) He adds them to the dishwasher with all of them facing the same way.
(d) He adds each dirty dish to the kitchen sink with bleach and on alternate days, sprays everything with hot water.
2. Why does Sarah want Macon to pull over?
(a) She wants to drive.
(b) She wants to wait out the storm under an overpass.
(c) She wants to get a blanket from the trunk.
(d) She has to go to the bathroom.
3. What is the reason Muriel marries and divorces her husband, Norman?
(a) Muriel's first husband.
(b) Muriel's parents.
(c) Norman's money.
(d) Muriel and Norman's baby.
4. Where does Macon and his niece, Susan, travel to?
(d) New York.
5. What is Macon wearing on the drive back from their vacation?
(a) Khakis and a button-down shirt.
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) Shorts and a t-shirt.
(d) A summer suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macon daydream about when Sarah calls?
2. How does Macon occupy his time on the plane on his first trip in the novel?
3. What does Sarah wonder about the man who shot their son?
4. Where does Macon travel to on his first trip in the novel?
5. How does Macon feel about his burgeoning relationship with Muriel?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)