|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the misunderstanding between Macon and Muriel?
(a) Muriel doesn't think Macon wants her to bring her kid to training and Macon wants her to.
(b) Muriel thinks Macon isn't training Edward and Macon is training him.
(c) Macon thinks Muriel is upset about him not training Edward and Muriel doesn't care.
(d) Muriel thinks Macon is upset that she has a kid and Macon doesn't like what she's doing with Edward.
2. What is Macon wearing when he first meets Sarah?
(a) A football uniform.
(b) Jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers.
(c) A suit and tie.
(d) A black turtleneck, black pants, and sandals.
3. Why does Macon call the small, expensive grocery store?
(a) Because it's his favorite store.
(b) Because he can't face going into the store.
(c) Because it's the only one open late.
(d) Because Sarah works there.
4. Why is Charles locked in the pantry when Macon can't reach Sarah in New York?
(a) Edward attacked him and Charles thought it was the safest place.
(b) Rose locked Charles in after a big fight.
(c) Charles accidently locked himself in while getting a can of soup.
(d) Charles locked himself in after an argument with Porter.
5. Where does Macon like to travel?
(a) He likes to travel to Europe.
(b) He likes to travel within the United States.
(c) He likes to travel to South America.
(d) He doesn't like to travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandfather Leary tell Macon in his dream?
2. What does Sarah tell Macon in the car?
3. What is Muriel's response to Macon's note?
4. Where does Muriel put Macon's hand when he spends the night at her house?
5. What do Macon and Susan discuss at dinner?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)