|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Macon, what is the main reason he can't come to dinner at Muriel's?
(a) Macon has an urgent meeting with Julian.
(b) Macon wants to cook for her instead.
(c) Macon is still in love with Sarah.
(d) Macon has no interest in women since Ethan died.
2. What is unsettling to Macon about Muriel?
(a) Muriel's ambition.
(b) Muriel's beauty.
(c) Muriel's youthfulness.
(d) Muriel's bad temper.
3. Who does Macon write for?
(a) People who are afraid to fly.
(b) People who travel on business and are not interested in sightseeing.
(c) People who travel to remote and exotic locations.
(d) People who are looking for jobs overseas.
4. What is Macon's system of washing dishes?
(a) He adds them to the dishwasher with all of them facing the same way.
(b) He washes each one and dries them on white towels.
(c) He adds each dirty dish to the kitchen sink with bleach and on alternate days, sprays everything with hot water.
(d) He uses laundry detergent and lemon to wash them.
5. What does Macon think regarding Edward's training that his family isn't so sure about?
(a) That Edward is improving.
(b) That Edward isn't improving.
(c) That Edward is completely trained.
(d) That Edward is too old to be trained.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Muriel put Macon's hand when he spends the night at her house?
2. Where does Macon like to travel?
3. Why is Sarah surprised when she sees Macon at the restaurant?
4. Where does Macon pull over?
5. What does Julian realize about Macon when he sees him at his childhood home?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)