|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Macon get injured?
(a) Edward bites Macon on his leg.
(b) Macon falls down the stairs while carrying groceries.
(c) Macon trips over the sidewalk on his way home from the store.
(d) Edward knocks Macon to the ground after the cat spooks him.
2. What sound should Macon make when Edward does something positive?
3. What do Macon and Sarah do when Macon pulls over?
(a) They don't talk or touch one another.
(b) Sarah uses the pay phone to call a doctor.
(c) They make a plan to see a counselor when they get home.
(d) Macon pumps gas while Sarah sits in the car.
4. Where does Macon and his niece, Susan, travel to?
(a) New York.
5. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
(a) So Rose can take care of him.
(b) So he doesn't have to deal with his neighbors.
(c) So he can get away from Sarah.
(d) So he can get away from construction at his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julian show Macon that he's going to give to Rose?
2. After the storm, what does Macon discover when he goes to his house?
3. What does Muriel do the fall of her senior year of high school?
4. Who does Muriel threaten with a shotgun?
5. What does Grandfather Leary tell Macon in his dream?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)