|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Macon display flexibility in his schedule?
(a) He switches to eating at restaurants.
(b) He switches to showering at night.
(c) He works three days a week instead of five.
(d) He takes an afternoon break on Wednesdays.
2. What does Sarah tell Macon she wants regarding their separation?
(a) Sarah wants to try counseling.
(b) Sarah wants to make it legal.
(c) Sarah wants to have their marriage annulled.
(d) Sarah wants to come back to Macon.
3. What does Macon do when he wakes up from his dream about Grandfather Leary?
(a) Stays in bed for the rest of the day.
(b) Gets up and takes Edward out.
(c) Lays in bed for a while before getting up to make coffee.
(d) Calls Sarah and asks her to come back.
4. How does Macon feel about Muriel's question while on their training expedition with Edward?
(a) Macon is pleased that Muriel trusts him and wants to go away with her.
(b) Macon agrees that getting a dog is a good idea.
(c) Macon's unsure having dinner with her and Alexander is the right thing to do and puts her off.
(d) Macon is disappointed that she is breaking up with him.
5. What does Macon think regarding Edward's training that his family isn't so sure about?
(a) That Edward isn't improving.
(b) That Edward is too old to be trained.
(c) That Edward is improving.
(d) That Edward is completely trained.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dilemma the Leary's face about Thanksgiving?
2. What is one thing that Macon does NOT schedule?
3. What does Muriel give Macon after they come home from Christmas dinner?
4. What does Mrs. Dugan tell Macon about Muriel's past?
5. What sound should Macon make when Edward does something positive?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)