|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Muriel threaten with a shotgun?
2. Where is Muriel's house located?
(a) In D.C.
(b) Two blocks from Macon's.
(c) The unsavory side of Baltimore.
(d) The richest part of Baltimore.
3. How do the Leary children react to the news that they are not going to be world travelers?
(a) They refuse to talk about it.
(b) They are understanding.
(c) They couldn't be happier.
(d) They are despondent.
4. After the storm, what does Macon discover when he goes to his house?
(a) Macon's kitchen is on fire.
(b) Macon's house is fine.
(c) Macon's living room is destroyed.
(d) Macon's roof has collapsed.
5. According to Garner, what is the perception people have of Macon?
(a) He is outgoing.
(b) He is nervous.
(c) He is aloof.
(d) He is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Macon's response to his discovery when he goes back to his house after the storm?
2. According to Grandfather Leary, who is the best Leary?
3. When Julian calls, what does Macon negotiate for?
4. What does Macon teach Alexander to do?
5. What does Sarah tell Macon she wants regarding their separation?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)