|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Macon get injured?
(a) Edward bites Macon on his leg.
(b) Macon falls down the stairs while carrying groceries.
(c) Macon trips over the sidewalk on his way home from the store.
(d) Edward knocks Macon to the ground after the cat spooks him.
2. On their training expedition with Edward, what does Muriel ask Macon?
(a) To come to dinner because it would be good for Alexander to spend time around a man.
(b) To get another dog so that Edward won't be so lonely.
(c) To take a trip to Florida with her and Alexander.
(d) To stop calling her as she no longer wants to see him.
3. At his childhood home, what does Macon give Julian that Julian has NOT asked for?
(a) The first draft of his next book.
(b) The remaining pages of a novel he is writing.
(c) The remaining pages of his manuscript.
(d) The final draft of his autobiography.
4. What is significant about the day Macon wakes from his dream about Grandfather Leary?
(a) Macon's cast is coming off.
(b) Macon is meeting Sarah at her lawyer's office.
(c) Macon is bringing Edward to a new trainer.
(d) Macon is taking a vacation to Hawaii.
5. How old is Ethan when he is killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who raises Macon and his siblings after their father dies in the war?
2. What is Julian planning to do for Christmas?
3. Where are Macon and Sarah returning from their vacation?
4. At Macon's childhood home, why is his typing interrupted?
5. Why does Garner Bolt visit Macon?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)