|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound should Macon make when Edward does something positive?
2. According to Macon, what is a huge waste of energy?
(a) The oven.
(b) The dishwasher.
(c) The computer.
(d) The television.
3. What does Macon daydream about when Sarah calls?
(a) He daydreams about the two of them sipping sherry and talking about how much they miss one another.
(b) He daydreams about going over to her aparment and asking her to come back.
(c) He daydreams about having a romantic candlelit dinner with her.
(d) He daydreams about their first trip to Paris.
4. According to Macon, what does his mother treat like a religion?
5. Why does Sarah grip the dashboard?
(a) Because a deer runs in front of the car.
(b) Because they are lost.
(c) Because it is raining heavily.
(d) Because Macon is yelling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Rose been seeing?
2. Why is Sarah surprised when she sees Macon at the restaurant?
3. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
4. Why are Macon's siblings leery about Edward?
5. What are some of Grandfather Leary's inventions?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)