|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Macon pull over?
(a) A McDonald's.
(b) A BP station.
(c) A Texaco station.
(d) A gravel road.
2. According to Sarah, why is she and Macon in need of whatever comfort they can find?
(a) They have both lost their jobs.
(b) They don't have any other family.
(c) They have lost a child.
(d) They are getting older and need to rely on one another.
3. How old is Ethan when he is killed?
4. What does Grandfather Leary announce the day his mind first begins to wander?
(a) That he is a government spy.
(b) That he doesn't recognize Macon.
(c) That he needs his passport.
(d) That he has another family in Germany.
5. According to Muriel, why is her sister the favorite?
(a) Her sister's hair stayed blonde.
(b) Her sister always got better grades.
(c) Her sister is a terrific athelete.
(d) Her sister is the oldest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sarah sign her letters to Macon?
2. What is the dilemma the Leary's face about Thanksgiving?
3. What does Julian realize about Macon when he sees him at his childhood home?
4. What happens to Muriel and Norman's son, Alexander, when he's born?
5. How does Macon get injured?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)