|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason Muriel marries and divorces her husband, Norman?
(a) Norman's money.
(b) Muriel and Norman's baby.
(c) Muriel's first husband.
(d) Muriel's parents.
2. At his childhood home, what does Macon give Julian that Julian has NOT asked for?
(a) The remaining pages of his manuscript.
(b) The final draft of his autobiography.
(c) The remaining pages of a novel he is writing.
(d) The first draft of his next book.
3. After recovering from his injury, who does Macon move in with?
(a) No one.
4. Where does Macon travel to on his first trip in the novel?
5. According to Macon, what is unusual about Rose's life?
(a) She has traveled all over the world, and has never lived in one place for long.
(b) She is not married or employed and takes care of her brothers.
(c) She lives all by herself, and has never had a partner.
(d) She has been married several times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah wonder about the man who shot their son?
2. What do the people at the kennel where Edward usually boards tell Macon?
3. What story does Muriel tell Macon about her hair?
4. Where does Macon pull over?
5. What does Grandfather Leary announce the day his mind first begins to wander?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)