|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Macon spend most of his time after Sarah leaves?
2. What does Julian offer Macon at his childhood home?
(a) An extension on his manuscript.
(b) A dinner out in the city.
(c) A pay increase.
(d) A place to stay.
3. How does Macon get injured?
(a) Edward bites Macon on his leg.
(b) Macon trips over the sidewalk on his way home from the store.
(c) Macon falls down the stairs while carrying groceries.
(d) Edward knocks Macon to the ground after the cat spooks him.
4. What does Sarah wonder about regarding Macon at the restaurant?
(a) Why Macon won't stop calling her.
(b) Why Macon hasn't called her for help.
(c) Why Macon can't finish his meal.
(d) Why Macon chose this restaurant.
5. How does Macon feel about writing the next series?
(a) He wishes he can travel by train.
(b) He can't wait to get away from his family.
(c) He is excited about visiting new places.
(d) He is not looking forward to all those hotels and restaurants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the restaurant where Macon and Sarah agree to meet significant?
2. How do Macon and Sarah meet?
3. What does Sarah wonder about the man who shot their son?
4. What is the misunderstanding between Macon and Muriel?
5. Where does Muriel tell Macon she's never been?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)