|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Macon try to call from the restaurant in New York?
2. What does Macon feel after thinking of Sarah in her apartment?
(a) Grateful for his own environment.
(b) Happy for her.
(c) Longing to be close to someone.
(d) Sad at losing her.
3. What does Grandfather Leary announce the day his mind first begins to wander?
(a) That he is a government spy.
(b) That he doesn't recognize Macon.
(c) That he needs his passport.
(d) That he has another family in Germany.
4. According to Macon, what is a huge waste of energy?
(a) The television.
(b) The oven.
(c) The dishwasher.
(d) The computer.
5. How does Macon feel about writing the next series?
(a) He is not looking forward to all those hotels and restaurants.
(b) He is excited about visiting new places.
(c) He can't wait to get away from his family.
(d) He wishes he can travel by train.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Muriel not at work when Macon calls?
2. Where does Macon like to travel?
3. Where does Macon take Edward to after leaving the kennel?
4. According to Garner, who else has been looking for Macon?
5. What story does Muriel tell Macon about her hair?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)