|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people at the kennel where Edward usually boards tell Macon?
(a) He can no longer board there, as he bit an attendant.
(b) He can no longer board there, as he won't eat when Macon leaves.
(c) He can no longer board there, as they are boarding cats only.
(d) He can no longer board there, as they are closing the kennel.
2. Where does Muriel tell Macon she's never been?
(a) To college.
(b) To graduate school.
(c) To vet school.
(d) To high school.
3. What year do Macon and Sarah meet?
4. Who does Macon write for?
(a) People who travel to remote and exotic locations.
(b) People who travel on business and are not interested in sightseeing.
(c) People who are looking for jobs overseas.
(d) People who are afraid to fly.
5. What is Macon's injury?
(a) A fractured ankle.
(b) A fractured wrist.
(c) A broken arm.
(d) A broken leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Macon wearing on the drive back from their vacation?
2. What does Grandfather Leary announce the day his mind first begins to wander?
3. How does Macon sign his letters to Sarah?
4. Where does Macon pull over?
5. How do Macon and Sarah meet?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)