|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he teach the cat to do?
(a) Stand on its hind legs.
(b) Open the bathroom door.
(c) Retrieve his pens.
(d) Go in and out of the windowpane.
2. According to Garner, who else has been looking for Macon?
3. According to Muriel, why is her sister the favorite?
(a) Her sister's hair stayed blonde.
(b) Her sister always got better grades.
(c) Her sister is a terrific athelete.
(d) Her sister is the oldest.
4. How does Macon get injured?
(a) Edward knocks Macon to the ground after the cat spooks him.
(b) Macon trips over the sidewalk on his way home from the store.
(c) Macon falls down the stairs while carrying groceries.
(d) Edward bites Macon on his leg.
5. What does Macon do while waiting for a flight back home from his first trip in the novel?
(a) Macon watches TV and eats nonperishable groceries in his room.
(b) Macon eats at a famous cafe.
(c) Macon takes a tour of the city.
(d) Macon goes shopping and skips dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Muriel's dog training specialty?
2. What does Macon think regarding Edward's training that his family isn't so sure about?
3. Where does Macon pull over?
4. According to Grandfather Leary, who is the best Leary?
5. What is Macon wearing on the drive back from their vacation?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)