|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
(a) So Rose can take care of him.
(b) So he can get away from construction at his home.
(c) So he doesn't have to deal with his neighbors.
(d) So he can get away from Sarah.
2. What is Macon's injury?
(a) A fractured ankle.
(b) A broken leg.
(c) A fractured wrist.
(d) A broken arm.
3. Why does Muriel have trouble running the credit card through the embossing machine?
(a) She is trying to spare her manicure.
(b) Macon's credit card is worn from use.
(c) She is distracted by dogs barking.
(d) It is a new machine, and she hasn't learned how to use it yet.
4. According to Grandfather Leary, who is the best Leary?
5. What is Macon's system of washing dishes?
(a) He adds each dirty dish to the kitchen sink with bleach and on alternate days, sprays everything with hot water.
(b) He adds them to the dishwasher with all of them facing the same way.
(c) He uses laundry detergent and lemon to wash them.
(d) He washes each one and dries them on white towels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sarah wearing on the drive back from their vacation?
2. According to Julian, what will the next series be about?
3. According to Garner, who else has been looking for Macon?
4. How does Macon feel about writing the next series?
5. What year do Macon and Sarah meet?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)