|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the restaurant where Macon and Sarah agree to meet significant?
(a) Because Sarah's father took her when she was a little girl.
(b) Because Macon and Sarah know the owner well.
(c) Because Macon's been going there ever since his grandparents took him as a little boy.
(d) Because Macon and Sarah got engaged there.
2. According to Grandfather Leary, who is the best Leary?
3. Who does Macon write for?
(a) People who travel to remote and exotic locations.
(b) People who are looking for jobs overseas.
(c) People who travel on business and are not interested in sightseeing.
(d) People who are afraid to fly.
4. How does Macon sign his letters to Sarah?
(c) Love Always.
5. Why does Sarah want Macon to pull over?
(a) She wants to wait out the storm under an overpass.
(b) She wants to drive.
(c) She has to go to the bathroom.
(d) She wants to get a blanket from the trunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the restaurant Macon goes to in New York?
2. What are some of Grandfather Leary's inventions?
3. According to Macon, what is a huge waste of energy?
4. According to Macon, what is unusual about Rose's life?
5. What is Macon wearing when he first meets Sarah?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)