|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sarah grip the dashboard?
(a) Because they are lost.
(b) Because it is raining heavily.
(c) Because Macon is yelling.
(d) Because a deer runs in front of the car.
2. What is one thing the Leary's are NOT good at?
(a) Spending within their budget.
(b) Finding their way around while driving.
(c) Talking to people they don't know well.
(d) Cleaning up after themselves.
3. What does Edward do each time Muriel leaves after training?
4. How does Sarah sign her letters to Macon?
(b) I love you.
(c) Yours Truly.
(d) Take Care.
5. What do Sarah and Macon listen to after Macon pulls over?
(a) The rain beating on the overhang above them.
(b) A song that played at their wedding.
(c) The news.
(d) The traffic from the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward do when Julian tries to leave?
2. What sound should Macon make when Edward does something positive?
3. According to Garner, how does Macon react to the neighbors' offers of help after Edward dies?
4. What is Macon's reaction to Sarah's wish regarding their separation?
5. Why is Julian disappointed when he brings over papers about New York?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)