|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Julian, what will the next series be about?
(a) Major Canadian cities.
(b) Major U.S. cities.
(c) Major South American cities.
(d) Major European cities.
2. How does Macon respond to Charles being locked in the pantry?
(a) He convinces Rose to let Charles out.
(b) He convinces Porter to apologize to Charles.
(c) He tells Charles he will be home soon to get him out.
(d) He calls Muriel to come over and calm Edward.
3. According to Macon, what is a huge waste of energy?
(a) The oven.
(b) The dishwasher.
(c) The computer.
(d) The television.
4. What does Sarah tell Macon she wants regarding their separation?
(a) Sarah wants to have their marriage annulled.
(b) Sarah wants to come back to Macon.
(c) Sarah wants to try counseling.
(d) Sarah wants to make it legal.
5. What are some of Grandfather Leary's inventions?
(a) A microwave that washes dishes, and a waterless dishwasher.
(b) A pedal-less bicycle, and a stove that plays music.
(c) A motorcycle that pulls a plow, and a tomato and basil plant.
(d) A zucchini and corn plant, and a car that drives itself.
Short Answer Questions
1. At Macon's childhood home, why is his typing interrupted?
2. What does Macon do with his dirty clothes?
3. What does Sarah wonder about regarding Macon at the restaurant?
4. How does Macon get injured?
5. What year do Macon and Sarah meet?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)