|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Macon try to call from the restaurant in New York?
2. What does Edward do when Muriel arrives for Edward's first lesson?
(a) He jumps on her.
(b) He bites her.
(c) He lies down next to her.
(d) He barks at her.
3. What does Macon do while waiting for a flight back home from his first trip in the novel?
(a) Macon watches TV and eats nonperishable groceries in his room.
(b) Macon takes a tour of the city.
(c) Macon eats at a famous cafe.
(d) Macon goes shopping and skips dinner.
4. How does Macon get injured?
(a) Edward bites Macon on his leg.
(b) Edward knocks Macon to the ground after the cat spooks him.
(c) Macon trips over the sidewalk on his way home from the store.
(d) Macon falls down the stairs while carrying groceries.
5. What year do Macon and Sarah meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Macon, what is unusual about Rose's life?
2. What is Muriel's dog training specialty?
3. Why is Julian disappointed when he brings over papers about New York?
4. How do the Leary children find out they are not going to be world travelers, like their mother said?
5. According to Macon, what does his mother treat like a religion?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)