|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the misunderstanding between Macon and Muriel?
(a) Muriel thinks Macon is upset that she has a kid and Macon doesn't like what she's doing with Edward.
(b) Macon thinks Muriel is upset about him not training Edward and Muriel doesn't care.
(c) Muriel doesn't think Macon wants her to bring her kid to training and Macon wants her to.
(d) Muriel thinks Macon isn't training Edward and Macon is training him.
2. Where are Macon and Sarah returning from their vacation?
(a) The lake.
(b) The desert.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The beach.
3. Why do Macon and Sarah look like they are on two different trips?
(a) Macon is pale and Sarah is tan.
(b) Macon is dressed for the beach and Sarah is bundled up.
(c) Macon is tan and Sarah is pale.
(d) Sarah is dressed for skiing and Macon has on shorts.
4. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
(a) So he can get away from Sarah.
(b) So Rose can take care of him.
(c) So he can get away from construction at his home.
(d) So he doesn't have to deal with his neighbors.
5. How does Sarah greet Macon at the restaurant?
(a) She kisses him on both cheeks as if she wants to reconcile.
(b) She hugs him warmly as if she has never left him.
(c) She presses her cheek to his briefly as if they are acquaintances.
(d) She shakes his hand firmly as if she's doing business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he teach the cat to do?
2. What is Muriel wearing when Macon picks up Edward?
3. Why does Sarah want Macon to pull over?
4. At his childhood home, what does Macon give Julian that Julian has NOT asked for?
5. How do his neighbors react to the news that Sarah has left?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)