|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Macon call the small, expensive grocery store?
(a) Because Sarah works there.
(b) Because it's the only one open late.
(c) Because it's his favorite store.
(d) Because he can't face going into the store.
2. How does Macon spend his time after returning from his trip?
(a) Organizing the household.
(b) Researching his next trip.
(c) Watching TV.
(d) Working on his book.
3. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
(a) So he can get away from construction at his home.
(b) So he can get away from Sarah.
(c) So he doesn't have to deal with his neighbors.
(d) So Rose can take care of him.
4. What year do Macon and Sarah meet?
5. What is Macon's injury?
(a) A fractured ankle.
(b) A broken arm.
(c) A broken leg.
(d) A fractured wrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah wonder about the man who shot their son?
2. What is one thing that Macon does NOT schedule?
3. Who does Macon write for?
4. At Macon's childhood home, why is his typing interrupted?
5. Why does Muriel call Macon after he's picked up Edward from Meow-Bow?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)