|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing the Leary's are NOT good at?
(a) Cleaning up after themselves.
(b) Spending within their budget.
(c) Finding their way around while driving.
(d) Talking to people they don't know well.
2. At his childhood home, what does Macon give Julian that Julian has NOT asked for?
(a) The final draft of his autobiography.
(b) The remaining pages of his manuscript.
(c) The first draft of his next book.
(d) The remaining pages of a novel he is writing.
3. What is the main reason Macon keeps Edward?
(a) Edward is a good watchdog.
(b) Macon wants his company.
(c) Edward belongs to Sarah.
(d) Edward belonged to Ethan.
4. Why does Sarah want Macon to pull over?
(a) She has to go to the bathroom.
(b) She wants to wait out the storm under an overpass.
(c) She wants to drive.
(d) She wants to get a blanket from the trunk.
5. What does Macon agree to regarding Edward?
(a) To get some training for him.
(b) To put him in his kennel at night.
(c) To get him groomed by a professional.
(d) To keep him out of the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Macon write for?
2. What is Muriel's dog training specialty?
3. How do the Leary children find out they are not going to be world travelers, like their mother said?
4. What story does Muriel tell Macon about her hair?
5. Why does Muriel call Macon after he's picked up Edward from Meow-Bow?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)