|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Macon's system of washing dishes?
(a) He uses laundry detergent and lemon to wash them.
(b) He adds them to the dishwasher with all of them facing the same way.
(c) He adds each dirty dish to the kitchen sink with bleach and on alternate days, sprays everything with hot water.
(d) He washes each one and dries them on white towels.
2. What does Muriel give Macon for Edward?
(b) A new collar and leash.
(c) A new kennel.
(d) Bedding and a soft toy.
3. What does Sarah tell Macon in the car?
(a) She feels sick and wants him to pull over.
(b) She still loves him after all these years.
(c) He is not a comfort and his little habits are wearisome.
(d) He doesn't love her anymore.
4. How does Macon sign his letters to Sarah?
(a) Love Always.
5. What do Sarah and Macon listen to after Macon pulls over?
(a) The rain beating on the overhang above them.
(b) The news.
(c) The traffic from the street.
(d) A song that played at their wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Macon and Sarah meet?
2. According to Macon, what is a huge waste of energy?
3. How does Macon get injured?
4. What do the people at the kennel where Edward usually boards tell Macon?
5. What is one thing the Leary's are NOT good at?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)