|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Macon, what is a huge waste of energy?
(a) The dishwasher.
(b) The computer.
(c) The oven.
(d) The television.
2. What does Muriel do the fall of her senior year of high school?
(a) Learns to ski.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Gets married.
(d) Studies abroad.
3. Why do Macon and Sarah look like they are on two different trips?
(a) Macon is tan and Sarah is pale.
(b) Macon is dressed for the beach and Sarah is bundled up.
(c) Macon is pale and Sarah is tan.
(d) Sarah is dressed for skiing and Macon has on shorts.
4. Why does Garner Bolt visit Macon?
(a) The neighbors hear strange noises and send Garner over to check on him.
(b) Garner's wife sent him over to check on Macon after neighbors saw newspapers and mail piling up.
(c) A tree fell on Macon's roof, and Garner comes over to help.
(d) Garner wants to inform Macon about a string of break-ins.
5. What does Macon daydream about when Sarah calls?
(a) He daydreams about going over to her aparment and asking her to come back.
(b) He daydreams about having a romantic candlelit dinner with her.
(c) He daydreams about the two of them sipping sherry and talking about how much they miss one another.
(d) He daydreams about their first trip to Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Muriel not at work when Macon calls?
2. How does Sarah sign her letters to Macon?
3. Where does Macon travel to on his first trip in the novel?
4. How does Macon spend his time after returning from his trip?
5. Where does Macon take Edward to after leaving the kennel?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)