|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Macon pull over?
(a) A Texaco station.
(b) A McDonald's.
(c) A BP station.
(d) A gravel road.
2. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
(a) So he doesn't have to deal with his neighbors.
(b) So Rose can take care of him.
(c) So he can get away from construction at his home.
(d) So he can get away from Sarah.
3. At Macon's childhood home, why is his typing interrupted?
(a) Someone is knocking on the door.
(b) Someone is yelling to call off his dog.
(c) Rose is calling to help in the kitchen.
(d) The phone is ringing.
4. What is Muriel's dog training specialty?
(a) Training dogs to hunt.
(b) Training dogs that bite.
(c) Training shy dogs.
(d) Training dogs for dog shows.
5. What is Macon's system of washing dishes?
(a) He adds each dirty dish to the kitchen sink with bleach and on alternate days, sprays everything with hot water.
(b) He adds them to the dishwasher with all of them facing the same way.
(c) He uses laundry detergent and lemon to wash them.
(d) He washes each one and dries them on white towels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macon feel after thinking of Sarah in her apartment?
2. How do Macon and Sarah meet?
3. What do the people at the kennel where Edward usually boards tell Macon?
4. Who does Macon write for?
5. According to Macon, what does his mother treat like a religion?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)