|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Muriel give Macon for Edward?
(a) A new kennel.
(b) A new collar and leash.
(c) Bedding and a soft toy.
2. What does Edward do when Julian tries to leave?
(a) Edward barks at Julian and bites Macon when Macon grabs his leash.
(b) Edward runs back and forth from Macon to Julian, wagging his tail.
(c) Edward blocks the door and when Julian grabs his leash, Edward snarls and nips his hand.
(d) Edward jumps on Julian and licks his face.
3. What does Macon feel after thinking of Sarah in her apartment?
(a) Longing to be close to someone.
(b) Grateful for his own environment.
(c) Happy for her.
(d) Sad at losing her.
4. What does Sarah wonder about the man who shot their son?
(a) She wonders if he will get out of prison one day.
(b) She wonders if he knows that he not only killed people in the restaurant, but many others as well.
(c) She wonders if he is sorry and wants forgiveness.
(d) She wonders if he knows her son's name.
5. How old is Ethan when he is killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Macon thinks of Sarah in her apartment, what does he imagine?
2. Why do Macon and Sarah look like they are on two different trips?
3. What is Sarah wearing on the drive back from their vacation?
4. What does Muriel do the fall of her senior year of high school?
5. How does Macon spend most of his time after Sarah leaves?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)