|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sarah sign her letters to Macon?
(a) Take Care.
(c) I love you.
(d) Yours Truly.
2. What does Sarah wonder about the man who shot their son?
(a) She wonders if he is sorry and wants forgiveness.
(b) She wonders if he knows her son's name.
(c) She wonders if he will get out of prison one day.
(d) She wonders if he knows that he not only killed people in the restaurant, but many others as well.
3. How does Macon get injured?
(a) Edward knocks Macon to the ground after the cat spooks him.
(b) Edward bites Macon on his leg.
(c) Macon trips over the sidewalk on his way home from the store.
(d) Macon falls down the stairs while carrying groceries.
4. Why does Sarah grip the dashboard?
(a) Because it is raining heavily.
(b) Because they are lost.
(c) Because a deer runs in front of the car.
(d) Because Macon is yelling.
5. How does Macon feel about writing the next series?
(a) He can't wait to get away from his family.
(b) He is excited about visiting new places.
(c) He is not looking forward to all those hotels and restaurants.
(d) He wishes he can travel by train.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Muriel not at work when Macon calls?
2. What does Macon see when he looks out the window when his typing is interrupted?
3. What sound should Macon make when Edward does something positive?
4. How do the Leary children react to the news that they are not going to be world travelers?
5. What do Sarah and Macon listen to after Macon pulls over?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)