|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Garner, how does Macon react to the neighbors' offers of help after Edward dies?
(a) Macon tells them to mind their own business.
(b) Macon asks them to fix the house up while they are gone.
(c) Macon rejects offers of help to bring a casserole or mow the lawn.
(d) Macon accepts their help to cook and clean for them.
2. What is the main reason Macon keeps Edward?
(a) Edward is a good watchdog.
(b) Edward belonged to Ethan.
(c) Macon wants his company.
(d) Edward belongs to Sarah.
3. What year do Macon and Sarah meet?
4. What does Muriel give Macon for Edward?
(a) Bedding and a soft toy.
(b) A new collar and leash.
(d) A new kennel.
5. According to Macon, what is unusual about Rose's life?
(a) She lives all by herself, and has never had a partner.
(b) She has traveled all over the world, and has never lived in one place for long.
(c) She has been married several times.
(d) She is not married or employed and takes care of her brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Macon write for?
2. What does Julian realize about Macon when he sees him at his childhood home?
3. How old is Ethan when he is killed?
4. What do Macon and Sarah do when Macon pulls over?
5. What is Sarah wearing on the drive back from their vacation?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)