|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Muriel call Macon after he's picked up Edward from Meow-Bow?
(a) To ask how Macon is doing since Sarah left.
(b) To invite Macon and Edward over so that she can cook dinner for them and train Edward.
(c) To tell Macon his credit card didn't go through.
(d) To offer to train Edward while Macon is away on business.
2. What advice does Garner give to Macon regarding Sarah?
(a) Macon should tell her it's over for good.
(b) Macon should let her know he cares.
(c) Macon should ask for forgiveness.
(d) Macon should tell her he doesn't love her.
3. Why do Macon and Sarah look like they are on two different trips?
(a) Macon is pale and Sarah is tan.
(b) Macon is tan and Sarah is pale.
(c) Macon is dressed for the beach and Sarah is bundled up.
(d) Sarah is dressed for skiing and Macon has on shorts.
4. What does he teach the cat to do?
(a) Stand on its hind legs.
(b) Open the bathroom door.
(c) Retrieve his pens.
(d) Go in and out of the windowpane.
5. According to Sarah, why is she and Macon in need of whatever comfort they can find?
(a) They have both lost their jobs.
(b) They have lost a child.
(c) They are getting older and need to rely on one another.
(d) They don't have any other family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Julian tracked Macon down at his childhood home?
2. What do Macon and Sarah do when Macon pulls over?
3. What is the main reason Macon keeps Edward?
4. What does Sarah tell Macon in the car?
5. What does Edward do when Julian tries to leave?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)