|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Macon's system of washing dishes?
(a) He washes each one and dries them on white towels.
(b) He adds each dirty dish to the kitchen sink with bleach and on alternate days, sprays everything with hot water.
(c) He adds them to the dishwasher with all of them facing the same way.
(d) He uses laundry detergent and lemon to wash them.
2. Why does Garner Bolt visit Macon?
(a) Garner's wife sent him over to check on Macon after neighbors saw newspapers and mail piling up.
(b) Garner wants to inform Macon about a string of break-ins.
(c) A tree fell on Macon's roof, and Garner comes over to help.
(d) The neighbors hear strange noises and send Garner over to check on him.
3. How does Macon sign his letters to Sarah?
(b) Love Always.
4. According to Julian, what will the next series be about?
(a) Major U.S. cities.
(b) Major European cities.
(c) Major South American cities.
(d) Major Canadian cities.
5. What does Sarah want to pick up at the house?
(a) A sofa from the living room.
(b) A table from the kitchen.
(c) A navy rug from the dining room.
(d) A painting from the den.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macon wear to bed?
2. What is one thing that Macon does NOT schedule?
3. Where does Muriel tell Macon she's never been?
4. Why does Muriel have trouble running the credit card through the embossing machine?
5. When Macon thinks of Sarah in her apartment, what does he imagine?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)