|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do his neighbors react to the news that Sarah has left?
(a) They invite him to potluck dinners.
(b) They don't know Sarah has left him.
(c) They ignore him when he waves hello.
(d) They begin to call him day and night.
2. How old is Ethan when he is killed?
3. What does he teach the cat to do?
(a) Stand on its hind legs.
(b) Retrieve his pens.
(c) Open the bathroom door.
(d) Go in and out of the windowpane.
4. What advice does Garner give to Macon regarding Sarah?
(a) Macon should tell her it's over for good.
(b) Macon should let her know he cares.
(c) Macon should tell her he doesn't love her.
(d) Macon should ask for forgiveness.
5. What does Sarah wonder about the man who shot their son?
(a) She wonders if he knows her son's name.
(b) She wonders if he will get out of prison one day.
(c) She wonders if he knows that he not only killed people in the restaurant, but many others as well.
(d) She wonders if he is sorry and wants forgiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macon daydream about when Sarah calls?
2. What does Macon wear to bed?
3. Who raises Macon and his siblings after their father dies in the war?
4. What is Sarah wearing on the drive back from their vacation?
5. Why do Macon and Sarah look like they are on two different trips?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)