|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sarah and Macon listen to after Macon pulls over?
(a) The news.
(b) The traffic from the street.
(c) A song that played at their wedding.
(d) The rain beating on the overhang above them.
2. How does Macon get injured?
(a) Macon trips over the sidewalk on his way home from the store.
(b) Macon falls down the stairs while carrying groceries.
(c) Edward bites Macon on his leg.
(d) Edward knocks Macon to the ground after the cat spooks him.
3. Where does Macon display flexibility in his schedule?
(a) He switches to showering at night.
(b) He switches to eating at restaurants.
(c) He takes an afternoon break on Wednesdays.
(d) He works three days a week instead of five.
4. What does Macon do while waiting for a flight back home from his first trip in the novel?
(a) Macon goes shopping and skips dinner.
(b) Macon eats at a famous cafe.
(c) Macon watches TV and eats nonperishable groceries in his room.
(d) Macon takes a tour of the city.
5. How old is Ethan when he is killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Macon and Sarah do when Macon pulls over?
2. When Macon thinks of Sarah in her apartment, what does he imagine?
3. Where does Macon like to travel?
4. What is Macon wearing on the drive back from their vacation?
5. What year do Macon and Sarah meet?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)