|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year do Macon and Sarah meet?
2. What advice does Garner give to Macon regarding Sarah?
(a) Macon should let her know he cares.
(b) Macon should tell her he doesn't love her.
(c) Macon should tell her it's over for good.
(d) Macon should ask for forgiveness.
3. What does Macon do while waiting for a flight back home from his first trip in the novel?
(a) Macon watches TV and eats nonperishable groceries in his room.
(b) Macon eats at a famous cafe.
(c) Macon goes shopping and skips dinner.
(d) Macon takes a tour of the city.
4. Why do Macon and Sarah look like they are on two different trips?
(a) Sarah is dressed for skiing and Macon has on shorts.
(b) Macon is pale and Sarah is tan.
(c) Macon is tan and Sarah is pale.
(d) Macon is dressed for the beach and Sarah is bundled up.
5. Why does Muriel call Macon after he's picked up Edward from Meow-Bow?
(a) To ask how Macon is doing since Sarah left.
(b) To invite Macon and Edward over so that she can cook dinner for them and train Edward.
(c) To tell Macon his credit card didn't go through.
(d) To offer to train Edward while Macon is away on business.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Macon and Sarah meet?
2. Why does Macon call the small, expensive grocery store?
3. Where does Macon take Edward to after leaving the kennel?
4. What is Macon wearing on the drive back from their vacation?
5. What does Macon daydream about when Sarah calls?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)