|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Muriel call Macon after he's picked up Edward from Meow-Bow?
(a) To offer to train Edward while Macon is away on business.
(b) To tell Macon his credit card didn't go through.
(c) To invite Macon and Edward over so that she can cook dinner for them and train Edward.
(d) To ask how Macon is doing since Sarah left.
2. What does Sarah tell Macon in the car?
(a) He doesn't love her anymore.
(b) He is not a comfort and his little habits are wearisome.
(c) She feels sick and wants him to pull over.
(d) She still loves him after all these years.
3. How does Sarah sign her letters to Macon?
(b) Take Care.
(c) Yours Truly.
(d) I love you.
4. What do the people at the kennel where Edward usually boards tell Macon?
(a) He can no longer board there, as he won't eat when Macon leaves.
(b) He can no longer board there, as they are boarding cats only.
(c) He can no longer board there, as he bit an attendant.
(d) He can no longer board there, as they are closing the kennel.
5. Why does Muriel have trouble running the credit card through the embossing machine?
(a) She is distracted by dogs barking.
(b) It is a new machine, and she hasn't learned how to use it yet.
(c) Macon's credit card is worn from use.
(d) She is trying to spare her manicure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Macon display flexibility in his schedule?
2. What is Macon's injury?
3. What is one thing that Macon does NOT schedule?
4. When Julian calls, what does Macon negotiate for?
5. According to Macon, what is a huge waste of energy?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)