|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sarah, why is she and Macon in need of whatever comfort they can find?
(a) They are getting older and need to rely on one another.
(b) They have lost a child.
(c) They don't have any other family.
(d) They have both lost their jobs.
2. What is Muriel's dog training specialty?
(a) Training dogs that bite.
(b) Training dogs to hunt.
(c) Training shy dogs.
(d) Training dogs for dog shows.
3. According to Garner, who else has been looking for Macon?
4. How does Macon spend his time after returning from his trip?
(a) Watching TV.
(b) Researching his next trip.
(c) Organizing the household.
(d) Working on his book.
5. Why does Macon call the small, expensive grocery store?
(a) Because it's his favorite store.
(b) Because it's the only one open late.
(c) Because Sarah works there.
(d) Because he can't face going into the store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prompts Macon to pull over?
2. How does Macon spend most of his time after Sarah leaves?
3. According to Macon, what is unusual about Rose's life?
4. What do Macon and Sarah do when Macon pulls over?
5. What do the people at the kennel where Edward usually boards tell Macon?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)