|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah want to pick up at the house?
(a) A sofa from the living room.
(b) A navy rug from the dining room.
(c) A painting from the den.
(d) A table from the kitchen.
2. How does Macon spend most of his time after Sarah leaves?
3. How does Macon spend his time after returning from his trip?
(a) Researching his next trip.
(b) Organizing the household.
(c) Working on his book.
(d) Watching TV.
4. Why does Muriel have trouble running the credit card through the embossing machine?
(a) Macon's credit card is worn from use.
(b) She is trying to spare her manicure.
(c) She is distracted by dogs barking.
(d) It is a new machine, and she hasn't learned how to use it yet.
5. How do his neighbors react to the news that Sarah has left?
(a) They invite him to potluck dinners.
(b) They ignore him when he waves hello.
(c) They begin to call him day and night.
(d) They don't know Sarah has left him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sarah want Macon to pull over?
2. What year do Macon and Sarah meet?
3. When Macon thinks of Sarah in her apartment, what does he imagine?
4. What prompts Macon to pull over?
5. What does Macon do with his dirty clothes?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)