|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Garner, what is the perception people have of Macon?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is nervous.
(c) He is outgoing.
(d) He is aloof.
2. What does he teach the cat to do?
(a) Go in and out of the windowpane.
(b) Retrieve his pens.
(c) Stand on its hind legs.
(d) Open the bathroom door.
3. What does Sarah tell Macon in the car?
(a) She still loves him after all these years.
(b) He is not a comfort and his little habits are wearisome.
(c) He doesn't love her anymore.
(d) She feels sick and wants him to pull over.
4. Who does Macon write for?
(a) People who are looking for jobs overseas.
(b) People who travel on business and are not interested in sightseeing.
(c) People who travel to remote and exotic locations.
(d) People who are afraid to fly.
5. What does Sarah wonder about the man who shot their son?
(a) She wonders if he is sorry and wants forgiveness.
(b) She wonders if he will get out of prison one day.
(c) She wonders if he knows that he not only killed people in the restaurant, but many others as well.
(d) She wonders if he knows her son's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sarah wearing on the drive back from their vacation?
2. Why does Garner Bolt visit Macon?
3. According to Garner, how does Macon react to the neighbors' offers of help after Edward dies?
4. Where are Macon and Sarah returning from their vacation?
5. How does Macon get injured?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)