|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Macon spend most of his time after Sarah leaves?
2. What does Sarah want to pick up at the house?
(a) A table from the kitchen.
(b) A sofa from the living room.
(c) A navy rug from the dining room.
(d) A painting from the den.
3. What is one thing that Macon does NOT schedule?
4. What does Macon do while waiting for a flight back home from his first trip in the novel?
(a) Macon goes shopping and skips dinner.
(b) Macon eats at a famous cafe.
(c) Macon takes a tour of the city.
(d) Macon watches TV and eats nonperishable groceries in his room.
5. Where does Macon display flexibility in his schedule?
(a) He takes an afternoon break on Wednesdays.
(b) He works three days a week instead of five.
(c) He switches to showering at night.
(d) He switches to eating at restaurants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Macon pull over?
2. What is Macon's system of washing dishes?
3. When Macon thinks of Sarah in her apartment, what does he imagine?
4. What prompts Macon to pull over?
5. What does Macon wear to bed?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)