|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Macon write for?
(a) People who travel to remote and exotic locations.
(b) People who are looking for jobs overseas.
(c) People who are afraid to fly.
(d) People who travel on business and are not interested in sightseeing.
2. What do Macon and Sarah do when Macon pulls over?
(a) They don't talk or touch one another.
(b) Macon pumps gas while Sarah sits in the car.
(c) They make a plan to see a counselor when they get home.
(d) Sarah uses the pay phone to call a doctor.
3. Where does Macon like to travel?
(a) He likes to travel to Europe.
(b) He doesn't like to travel.
(c) He likes to travel to South America.
(d) He likes to travel within the United States.
4. Why do Macon and Sarah look like they are on two different trips?
(a) Macon is tan and Sarah is pale.
(b) Sarah is dressed for skiing and Macon has on shorts.
(c) Macon is pale and Sarah is tan.
(d) Macon is dressed for the beach and Sarah is bundled up.
5. What is Sarah wearing on the drive back from their vacation?
(a) Shorts and a sweater.
(b) A blouse and jeans.
(c) A strapless terry dress.
(d) A skirt and t-shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. On his first trip in the novel, what does Macon do once he has arrived at his destination?
2. Where are Macon and Sarah returning from their vacation?
3. Why does Sarah want Macon to pull over?
4. What is Muriel wearing when Macon picks up Edward?
5. Where does Macon travel to on his first trip in the novel?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)