|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Macon like to travel?
(a) He likes to travel to South America.
(b) He likes to travel within the United States.
(c) He doesn't like to travel.
(d) He likes to travel to Europe.
2. When Macon thinks of Sarah in her apartment, what does he imagine?
(a) He pictures her crying over him.
(b) He pictures chaos, sneakers in the oven and the sofa heaped with china.
(c) He pictures her with someone else.
(d) He pictures the way she has decorated the rooms.
3. Why does Sarah grip the dashboard?
(a) Because a deer runs in front of the car.
(b) Because they are lost.
(c) Because Macon is yelling.
(d) Because it is raining heavily.
4. Who does Macon write for?
(a) People who are looking for jobs overseas.
(b) People who travel to remote and exotic locations.
(c) People who travel on business and are not interested in sightseeing.
(d) People who are afraid to fly.
5. What prompts Macon to pull over?
(a) Sarah tells him she is pregnant.
(b) Macon wants to consult his map.
(c) Sarah needs to go to the bathroom.
(d) Sarah tells him she wants a divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Macon display flexibility in his schedule?
2. How old is Ethan when he is killed?
3. What does Sarah tell Macon in the car?
4. Why does Sarah want Macon to pull over?
5. How does Macon occupy his time on the plane on his first trip in the novel?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)