|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Macon and Sarah returning from their vacation?
(a) The desert.
(b) The beach.
(c) The lake.
(d) The mountains.
2. What does Macon daydream about when Sarah calls?
(a) He daydreams about having a romantic candlelit dinner with her.
(b) He daydreams about going over to her aparment and asking her to come back.
(c) He daydreams about the two of them sipping sherry and talking about how much they miss one another.
(d) He daydreams about their first trip to Paris.
3. Where does Macon take Edward to after leaving the kennel?
(a) Meow-Bow Animal Hospital.
(b) The ASPCA.
(c) His sister's.
4. What do the people at the kennel where Edward usually boards tell Macon?
(a) He can no longer board there, as they are closing the kennel.
(b) He can no longer board there, as they are boarding cats only.
(c) He can no longer board there, as he won't eat when Macon leaves.
(d) He can no longer board there, as he bit an attendant.
5. When Macon thinks of Sarah in her apartment, what does he imagine?
(a) He pictures her crying over him.
(b) He pictures chaos, sneakers in the oven and the sofa heaped with china.
(c) He pictures the way she has decorated the rooms.
(d) He pictures her with someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sarah want Macon to pull over?
2. Who does Macon write for?
3. According to Sarah, why is she and Macon in need of whatever comfort they can find?
4. How old is Ethan when he is killed?
5. What does Sarah tell Macon in the car?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)