|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah tell Macon in the car?
(a) She still loves him after all these years.
(b) He doesn't love her anymore.
(c) She feels sick and wants him to pull over.
(d) He is not a comfort and his little habits are wearisome.
2. Who does Macon write for?
(a) People who are looking for jobs overseas.
(b) People who travel on business and are not interested in sightseeing.
(c) People who travel to remote and exotic locations.
(d) People who are afraid to fly.
3. What does Sarah want to pick up at the house?
(a) A painting from the den.
(b) A table from the kitchen.
(c) A navy rug from the dining room.
(d) A sofa from the living room.
4. How does Macon spend most of his time after Sarah leaves?
5. Where does Macon pull over?
(a) A Texaco station.
(b) A gravel road.
(c) A BP station.
(d) A McDonald's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Macon occupy his time on the plane on his first trip in the novel?
2. How old is Ethan when he is killed?
3. What does Macon wear to bed?
4. What is Macon's system of washing dishes?
5. Why does Sarah want Macon to pull over?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)