|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sarah want Macon to pull over?
(a) She wants to wait out the storm under an overpass.
(b) She wants to get a blanket from the trunk.
(c) She has to go to the bathroom.
(d) She wants to drive.
2. What does Macon daydream about when Sarah calls?
(a) He daydreams about going over to her aparment and asking her to come back.
(b) He daydreams about their first trip to Paris.
(c) He daydreams about having a romantic candlelit dinner with her.
(d) He daydreams about the two of them sipping sherry and talking about how much they miss one another.
3. Where are Macon and Sarah returning from their vacation?
(a) The beach.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The desert.
(d) The lake.
4. What is Macon's system of washing dishes?
(a) He washes each one and dries them on white towels.
(b) He adds them to the dishwasher with all of them facing the same way.
(c) He adds each dirty dish to the kitchen sink with bleach and on alternate days, sprays everything with hot water.
(d) He uses laundry detergent and lemon to wash them.
5. How does Macon occupy his time on the plane on his first trip in the novel?
(c) Video games.
(d) Crossword Puzzles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prompts Macon to pull over?
2. What does Macon feel after thinking of Sarah in her apartment?
3. What do the people at the kennel where Edward usually boards tell Macon?
4. On his first trip in the novel, what does Macon do once he has arrived at his destination?
5. What does Sarah want to pick up at the house?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)