|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sarah and Macon listen to after Macon pulls over?
(a) The rain beating on the overhang above them.
(b) The news.
(c) A song that played at their wedding.
(d) The traffic from the street.
2. How does Macon occupy his time on the plane on his first trip in the novel?
(a) Video games.
(d) Crossword Puzzles.
3. What is Muriel's dog training specialty?
(a) Training shy dogs.
(b) Training dogs to hunt.
(c) Training dogs that bite.
(d) Training dogs for dog shows.
4. What does Macon feel after thinking of Sarah in her apartment?
(a) Grateful for his own environment.
(b) Longing to be close to someone.
(c) Sad at losing her.
(d) Happy for her.
5. Where does Macon like to travel?
(a) He likes to travel to Europe.
(b) He likes to travel within the United States.
(c) He likes to travel to South America.
(d) He doesn't like to travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sarah grip the dashboard?
2. Why does Muriel have trouble running the credit card through the embossing machine?
3. When Macon thinks of Sarah in her apartment, what does he imagine?
4. What is Muriel wearing when Macon picks up Edward?
5. What is one thing that Macon does NOT schedule?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)