|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Macon display flexibility in his schedule?
(a) He takes an afternoon break on Wednesdays.
(b) He works three days a week instead of five.
(c) He switches to showering at night.
(d) He switches to eating at restaurants.
2. What is Muriel wearing when Macon picks up Edward?
(a) An ankle-length dress splashed with flowers and flats.
(b) A matching floral shirt and skirt and sandals.
(c) A skimpy dress splashed with flowers and high-heeled sandals.
(d) A prim and formal black suit with loafers.
3. What does Sarah want to pick up at the house?
(a) A sofa from the living room.
(b) A table from the kitchen.
(c) A navy rug from the dining room.
(d) A painting from the den.
4. What do the people at the kennel where Edward usually boards tell Macon?
(a) He can no longer board there, as they are closing the kennel.
(b) He can no longer board there, as he bit an attendant.
(c) He can no longer board there, as he won't eat when Macon leaves.
(d) He can no longer board there, as they are boarding cats only.
5. How old is Ethan when he is killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sarah want Macon to pull over?
2. What does Macon daydream about when Sarah calls?
3. What does Macon wear to bed?
4. What prompts Macon to pull over?
5. According to Macon, what is a huge waste of energy?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)