|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Macon daydream about when Sarah calls?
(a) He daydreams about going over to her aparment and asking her to come back.
(b) He daydreams about their first trip to Paris.
(c) He daydreams about having a romantic candlelit dinner with her.
(d) He daydreams about the two of them sipping sherry and talking about how much they miss one another.
2. Where does Macon take Edward to after leaving the kennel?
(a) The ASPCA.
(b) Meow-Bow Animal Hospital.
(c) His sister's.
3. What does Sarah wonder about the man who shot their son?
(a) She wonders if he knows that he not only killed people in the restaurant, but many others as well.
(b) She wonders if he is sorry and wants forgiveness.
(c) She wonders if he knows her son's name.
(d) She wonders if he will get out of prison one day.
4. According to Macon, what is a huge waste of energy?
(a) The computer.
(b) The oven.
(c) The television.
(d) The dishwasher.
5. What is Sarah wearing on the drive back from their vacation?
(a) A strapless terry dress.
(b) Shorts and a sweater.
(c) A skirt and t-shirt.
(d) A blouse and jeans.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Macon thinks of Sarah in her apartment, what does he imagine?
2. What is Macon wearing on the drive back from their vacation?
3. How does Macon spend most of his time after Sarah leaves?
4. Who does Macon write for?
5. What does Macon feel after thinking of Sarah in her apartment?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)