|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sarah and Macon listen to after Macon pulls over?
(a) The news.
(b) The rain beating on the overhang above them.
(c) A song that played at their wedding.
(d) The traffic from the street.
2. Why does Sarah grip the dashboard?
(a) Because a deer runs in front of the car.
(b) Because it is raining heavily.
(c) Because they are lost.
(d) Because Macon is yelling.
3. Where does Macon travel to on his first trip in the novel?
4. Where does Macon pull over?
(a) A Texaco station.
(b) A BP station.
(c) A gravel road.
(d) A McDonald's.
5. What does Macon do while waiting for a flight back home from his first trip in the novel?
(a) Macon watches TV and eats nonperishable groceries in his room.
(b) Macon takes a tour of the city.
(c) Macon eats at a famous cafe.
(d) Macon goes shopping and skips dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Macon like to travel?
2. How does Macon occupy his time on the plane on his first trip in the novel?
3. What does Macon feel after thinking of Sarah in her apartment?
4. Why does Sarah want Macon to pull over?
5. What prompts Macon to pull over?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)