|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Macon take Edward to after leaving the kennel?
(a) His sister's.
(c) Meow-Bow Animal Hospital.
(d) The ASPCA.
2. What is Macon wearing on the drive back from their vacation?
(a) A summer suit.
(b) Khakis and a button-down shirt.
(c) Shorts and a t-shirt.
(d) Jeans and a t-shirt.
3. Where does Macon display flexibility in his schedule?
(a) He takes an afternoon break on Wednesdays.
(b) He switches to eating at restaurants.
(c) He switches to showering at night.
(d) He works three days a week instead of five.
4. What do Sarah and Macon listen to after Macon pulls over?
(a) The news.
(b) The traffic from the street.
(c) A song that played at their wedding.
(d) The rain beating on the overhang above them.
5. What does Macon do with his dirty clothes?
(a) He never washes them.
(b) He swishes them in the tub and hangs them on hangers to dry.
(c) He gets them dry-cleaned.
(d) He washes them in an outside basin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Macon and Sarah look like they are on two different trips?
2. Where does Macon travel to on his first trip in the novel?
3. Why does Muriel have trouble running the credit card through the embossing machine?
4. When Macon thinks of Sarah in her apartment, what does he imagine?
5. According to Macon, what is a huge waste of energy?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)