Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Muriel and Norman's son, Alexander, when he's born?
(a) Alexander is born blind.
(b) Alexander is born with a hole in his heart.
(c) Alexander is born with fetal alcohol syndrome.
(d) Alexander is born very prematurely.
2. Why does Macon breathe a sigh of relief at Rose and Julian's wedding?
(a) Macon realizes he didn't forget to bring the ring.
(b) Macon notices the weather getting better.
(c) Macon sees Muriel release herself from his mother's grasp.
(d) Macon sees that Sarah has also brought her new boyfriend.
3. What is the horrible thought Macon has at Rose and Julian's wedding?
(a) That he is attracted to women like his mother.
(b) That he forgot the ring Julian entrusted him with.
(c) That he will be asked to give a toast.
(d) That he doesn't want Julian to marry Rose.
4. How old is Ethan when he is killed?
5. How do the Leary children react to the news that they are not going to be world travelers?
(a) They are despondent.
(b) They couldn't be happier.
(c) They refuse to talk about it.
(d) They are understanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Macon spend his time after returning from his trip?
2. What is Macon wearing when he first meets Sarah?
3. On their training expedition with Edward, what does Muriel ask Macon?
4. What is the dilemma the Leary's face about Thanksgiving?
5. What does Macon think regarding Edward's training that his family isn't so sure about?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)