|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does Grandfather Leary say he's sailing to?
2. What does Muriel give Macon after they come home from Christmas dinner?
(a) A picture of her as a toddler climbing out of a wading pool.
(b) A ceramic bowl she made when she was a girl.
(c) A set of blank notebooks for his work.
(d) Tickets to a jazz show.
3. At Rose and Julian's wedding, who takes Muriel aside to chat?
(a) Macon's mother.
(b) Macon's father.
4. What is one thing that Macon does NOT schedule?
5. What is Macon's injury?
(a) A fractured wrist.
(b) A fractured ankle.
(c) A broken arm.
(d) A broken leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Muriel have trouble running the credit card through the embossing machine?
2. What does he teach the cat to do?
3. Who does Macon try to call from the restaurant in New York?
4. What does Grandfather Leary tell Macon in his dream?
5. According to Muriel, why is her sister the favorite?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)