|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Leary children find out they are not going to be world travelers, like their mother said?
(a) Their mother dies in a car accident.
(b) Their mother loses all her savings after the stock market crash.
(c) They are met at the Baltimore airport by their grandparents.
(d) Their mother is afraid to fly.
2. What sound should Macon make when Edward does something positive?
3. What does Macon agree to regarding Edward?
(a) To keep him out of the house.
(b) To put him in his kennel at night.
(c) To get some training for him.
(d) To get him groomed by a professional.
4. Where does Macon pull over?
(a) A McDonald's.
(b) A Texaco station.
(c) A BP station.
(d) A gravel road.
5. What does Macon daydream about when Sarah calls?
(a) He daydreams about the two of them sipping sherry and talking about how much they miss one another.
(b) He daydreams about having a romantic candlelit dinner with her.
(c) He daydreams about their first trip to Paris.
(d) He daydreams about going over to her aparment and asking her to come back.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Macon thinks of Sarah in her apartment, what does he imagine?
2. Who does Macon write for?
3. Why does Garner Bolt visit Macon?
4. Why is Muriel not at work when Macon calls?
5. What does he teach the cat to do?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)