|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Macon like to travel?
(a) He doesn't like to travel.
(b) He likes to travel to South America.
(c) He likes to travel to Europe.
(d) He likes to travel within the United States.
2. Where does Macon take Edward to after leaving the kennel?
(a) Meow-Bow Animal Hospital.
(b) His sister's.
(c) The ASPCA.
3. What do the people at the kennel where Edward usually boards tell Macon?
(a) He can no longer board there, as he won't eat when Macon leaves.
(b) He can no longer board there, as they are boarding cats only.
(c) He can no longer board there, as he bit an attendant.
(d) He can no longer board there, as they are closing the kennel.
4. What does Sarah tell Macon in the car?
(a) He doesn't love her anymore.
(b) She still loves him after all these years.
(c) He is not a comfort and his little habits are wearisome.
(d) She feels sick and wants him to pull over.
5. What is Muriel wearing when Macon picks up Edward?
(a) A matching floral shirt and skirt and sandals.
(b) A prim and formal black suit with loafers.
(c) A skimpy dress splashed with flowers and high-heeled sandals.
(d) An ankle-length dress splashed with flowers and flats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Macon and Sarah look like they are on two different trips?
2. Why does Sarah want Macon to pull over?
3. Why does Muriel have trouble running the credit card through the embossing machine?
4. Who does Macon write for?
5. What is Macon's system of washing dishes?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)