|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Muriel leave messages for Macon all over the house?
(a) Because Macon keeps forgetting things, and she wants to remind him.
(b) Because she wants to go to France with Macon, and he says they can't afford it.
(c) Because their schedules conflict, and it's the easiest way to communicate.
(d) Because Alexander asks her to, so that Macon won't leave them.
2. How old is Ethan when he is killed?
3. Who has Rose been seeing?
(a) Boyd Dugan.
(b) Garner Bolt.
(c) Julian Edge.
(d) No one.
4. According to Macon, what is a huge waste of energy?
(a) The oven.
(b) The television.
(c) The computer.
(d) The dishwasher.
5. Who does Macon write for?
(a) People who travel on business and are not interested in sightseeing.
(b) People who travel to remote and exotic locations.
(c) People who are afraid to fly.
(d) People who are looking for jobs overseas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charles knock on Muriel's door?
2. At his childhood home, what does Macon give Julian that Julian has NOT asked for?
3. How does Macon sign his letters to Sarah?
4. What does Julian invite Macon and Muriel to?
5. How does Macon occupy his time on the plane on his first trip in the novel?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)