|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Macon try to call from the restaurant in New York?
2. After recovering from his injury, who does Macon move in with?
(a) No one.
3. How does Macon feel about writing the next series?
(a) He can't wait to get away from his family.
(b) He is not looking forward to all those hotels and restaurants.
(c) He wishes he can travel by train.
(d) He is excited about visiting new places.
4. What does Sarah want to pick up at the house?
(a) A table from the kitchen.
(b) A sofa from the living room.
(c) A painting from the den.
(d) A navy rug from the dining room.
5. What is Macon's response to his discovery when he goes back to his house after the storm?
(a) Macon is nonchalant, and confident the insurance company will take care of it.
(b) Macon is upset, sure that the insurance company won't pay for it.
(c) Macon is relieved that everything is fine.
(d) Macon is despondent, but glad the insurance company will take care of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macon daydream about when Sarah calls?
2. How do his neighbors react to the news that Sarah has left?
3. What's significant about the country Grandfather Leary says he's sailing to?
4. What is Macon's reaction to Sarah's wish regarding their separation?
5. How does Macon spend most of his time after Sarah leaves?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)