|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dilemma the Leary's face about Thanksgiving?
(a) No one likes turkey but they feel compelled by tradition to have it.
(b) Where to have Thanksgiving, at the house or in the city.
(c) They don't want to have a big dinner since it's just the four of them.
(d) Who to invite, since they don't like one another's friends.
2. What does Macon feel after thinking of Sarah in her apartment?
(a) Grateful for his own environment.
(b) Sad at losing her.
(c) Happy for her.
(d) Longing to be close to someone.
3. What restaurant do Macon and Sarah agree to meet at for dinner?
(a) Old Bay.
(b) Old Cove.
(c) Old Shore.
(d) Old Dock.
4. How does Macon spend most of his time after Sarah leaves?
5. What advice does Garner give to Macon regarding Sarah?
(a) Macon should tell her it's over for good.
(b) Macon should ask for forgiveness.
(c) Macon should let her know he cares.
(d) Macon should tell her he doesn't love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Macon travel to on his first trip in the novel?
2. What's significant about the country Grandfather Leary says he's sailing to?
3. What does Muriel do the fall of her senior year of high school?
4. What does Macon teach Alexander to do?
5. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)