|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound should Macon make when Edward does something positive?
2. According to Macon, what does his mother treat like a religion?
3. Why does Muriel tell Macon about the previous boyfriend who, after he began to trust women again, left her for a stewardess?
(a) Because Muriel is afraid that Macon will leave her.
(b) Because Muriel has met someone else now that she trusts men again.
(c) Because the boyfriend wants to get back together with Muriel.
(d) Because Muriel thinks Macon will meet a stewardess on one of his trips.
4. What is Macon's system of washing dishes?
(a) He adds each dirty dish to the kitchen sink with bleach and on alternate days, sprays everything with hot water.
(b) He uses laundry detergent and lemon to wash them.
(c) He adds them to the dishwasher with all of them facing the same way.
(d) He washes each one and dries them on white towels.
5. Where does Macon and his niece, Susan, travel to?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. At Rose and Julian's dinner party, what is significant about the pate recipe?
2. Why does Muriel have trouble running the credit card through the embossing machine?
3. What is Rose giving Julian for Christmas?
4. How does Macon get injured?
5. What do Macon and Susan discuss at dinner?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)