|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Macon leaves Baltimore, the city is covered in ice. What is the weather like when Macon returns home ?
(a) Like the middle of winter.
(b) Like the start of summer.
(c) Like the beginning of spring.
(d) Like the end of fall.
2. Who has Rose been seeing?
(a) No one.
(b) Garner Bolt.
(c) Julian Edge.
(d) Boyd Dugan.
3. What is Muriel's dog training specialty?
(a) Training shy dogs.
(b) Training dogs to hunt.
(c) Training dogs that bite.
(d) Training dogs for dog shows.
4. What country does Grandfather Leary say he's sailing to?
5. Why is the restaurant where Macon and Sarah agree to meet significant?
(a) Because Sarah's father took her when she was a little girl.
(b) Because Macon's been going there ever since his grandparents took him as a little boy.
(c) Because Macon and Sarah know the owner well.
(d) Because Macon and Sarah got engaged there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Macon write for?
2. What happens at the restaurant Macon goes to in New York?
3. What do Macon and Susan discuss at dinner?
4. What does Macon teach Alexander to do?
5. What story does Muriel tell Macon about her hair?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)