|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sarah sign her letters to Macon?
(a) I love you.
(c) Take Care.
(d) Yours Truly.
2. What surprises Macon and Muriel as they are talking about her son and ex-husband?
(a) Rose calls out for help.
(b) Macon kisses Muriel.
(c) Edward jumps up on Muriel.
(d) Julian pays a surprise visit.
3. How does Macon get injured?
(a) Macon falls down the stairs while carrying groceries.
(b) Edward knocks Macon to the ground after the cat spooks him.
(c) Macon trips over the sidewalk on his way home from the store.
(d) Edward bites Macon on his leg.
4. What is Macon's injury?
(a) A broken arm.
(b) A broken leg.
(c) A fractured wrist.
(d) A fractured ankle.
5. What restaurant do Macon and Sarah agree to meet at for dinner?
(a) Old Bay.
(b) Old Shore.
(c) Old Dock.
(d) Old Cove.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Muriel tell Macon about the previous boyfriend who, after he began to trust women again, left her for a stewardess?
2. Why is Charles locked in the pantry when Macon can't reach Sarah in New York?
3. What does Muriel do the fall of her senior year of high school?
4. At Rose and Julian's wedding, who takes Muriel aside to chat?
5. What gift does Macon bring for Muriel's parents?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)