|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Macon teach Alexander to do?
(a) Mow the lawn.
(b) Fix a leaky faucet.
(c) Ride a bike.
(d) Drive a car.
2. At his childhood home, what does Macon give Julian that Julian has NOT asked for?
(a) The remaining pages of his manuscript.
(b) The remaining pages of a novel he is writing.
(c) The final draft of his autobiography.
(d) The first draft of his next book.
3. What does Macon agree to regarding Edward?
(a) To get him groomed by a professional.
(b) To keep him out of the house.
(c) To get some training for him.
(d) To put him in his kennel at night.
4. What does Julian invite Macon and Muriel to?
(a) Julian and Rose's wedding.
(b) Easter dinner.
(c) A cookout at Julian's house.
(d) Rose's birthday party.
5. What does Julian offer Macon at his childhood home?
(a) An extension on his manuscript.
(b) A dinner out in the city.
(c) A place to stay.
(d) A pay increase.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charles knock on Muriel's door?
2. Why does Muriel have trouble running the credit card through the embossing machine?
3. How does Sarah greet Macon at the restaurant?
4. Who does Macon try to call from the restaurant in New York?
5. Why does Muriel leave messages for Macon all over the house?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)