|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah tell Macon she wants regarding their separation?
(a) Sarah wants to have their marriage annulled.
(b) Sarah wants to make it legal.
(c) Sarah wants to try counseling.
(d) Sarah wants to come back to Macon.
2. How does Macon occupy his time on the plane on his first trip in the novel?
(a) Video games.
(c) Crossword Puzzles.
3. How does Macon spend his time after returning from his trip?
(a) Researching his next trip.
(b) Watching TV.
(c) Organizing the household.
(d) Working on his book.
4. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
(a) So Rose can take care of him.
(b) So he can get away from construction at his home.
(c) So he can get away from Sarah.
(d) So he doesn't have to deal with his neighbors.
5. Who raises Macon and his siblings after their father dies in the war?
(a) Their grandparents.
(b) Their mother.
(c) Their aunt.
(d) Their step-father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing the Leary's are NOT good at?
2. What does Macon teach Alexander to do?
3. What is Macon's injury?
4. What's significant about the country Grandfather Leary says he's sailing to?
5. What is unsettling to Macon about Muriel?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)