|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward do when Julian tries to leave?
(a) Edward barks at Julian and bites Macon when Macon grabs his leash.
(b) Edward jumps on Julian and licks his face.
(c) Edward blocks the door and when Julian grabs his leash, Edward snarls and nips his hand.
(d) Edward runs back and forth from Macon to Julian, wagging his tail.
2. Why does Muriel have trouble running the credit card through the embossing machine?
(a) She is trying to spare her manicure.
(b) Macon's credit card is worn from use.
(c) It is a new machine, and she hasn't learned how to use it yet.
(d) She is distracted by dogs barking.
3. What is Muriel's dog training specialty?
(a) Training dogs for dog shows.
(b) Training dogs to hunt.
(c) Training dogs that bite.
(d) Training shy dogs.
4. According to Muriel, why is her sister the favorite?
(a) Her sister is the oldest.
(b) Her sister's hair stayed blonde.
(c) Her sister always got better grades.
(d) Her sister is a terrific athelete.
5. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
(a) So he doesn't have to deal with his neighbors.
(b) So he can get away from construction at his home.
(c) So he can get away from Sarah.
(d) So Rose can take care of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macon do after Sarah has left the restaurant?
2. What is Macon's injury?
3. What surprises Macon and Muriel as they are talking about her son and ex-husband?
4. What is unsettling to Macon about Muriel?
5. What year do Macon and Sarah meet?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)