|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rose and Julian's wedding ceremony take place?
(a) At the courthouse.
(b) At a Lutheran church.
(c) Outside at the Leary household.
(d) In a rented hall.
2. What advice does Garner give to Macon regarding Sarah?
(a) Macon should tell her it's over for good.
(b) Macon should ask for forgiveness.
(c) Macon should tell her he doesn't love her.
(d) Macon should let her know he cares.
3. What sound should Macon make when Edward does something positive?
4. Why does Muriel call Macon after he's picked up Edward from Meow-Bow?
(a) To tell Macon his credit card didn't go through.
(b) To invite Macon and Edward over so that she can cook dinner for them and train Edward.
(c) To offer to train Edward while Macon is away on business.
(d) To ask how Macon is doing since Sarah left.
5. According to Muriel, what can't Norman handle regarding Alexander?
(a) Alexander's medical bills and the fact that he's not like other kids.
(b) Alexander's constant need for attention and approval.
(c) Alexander's bad behavior and truancy at school.
(d) Alexander's cries in the middle of the night that wakes him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Grandfather Leary, who is the best Leary?
2. How do Macon and Sarah meet?
3. How does Macon occupy his time on the plane on his first trip in the novel?
4. How does Macon respond to Charles being locked in the pantry?
5. How does Macon sign his letters to Sarah?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)