|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do his neighbors react to the news that Sarah has left?
(a) They invite him to potluck dinners.
(b) They don't know Sarah has left him.
(c) They begin to call him day and night.
(d) They ignore him when he waves hello.
2. What does Macon wear to bed?
(b) Whatever he wears that day.
(c) Tomorrow's underwear.
3. How do Macon and Sarah meet?
(a) At school.
(b) At church.
(c) At a play.
(d) At a party.
4. What is Macon's injury?
(a) A fractured wrist.
(b) A broken arm.
(c) A fractured ankle.
(d) A broken leg.
5. When Macon thinks of Sarah in her apartment, what does he imagine?
(a) He pictures her crying over him.
(b) He pictures chaos, sneakers in the oven and the sofa heaped with china.
(c) He pictures her with someone else.
(d) He pictures the way she has decorated the rooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Garner, who else has been looking for Macon?
2. What is Macon's system of washing dishes?
3. According to Garner, what is the perception people have of Macon?
4. What does Julian realize about Macon when he sees him at his childhood home?
5. What does Macon do while waiting for a flight back home from his first trip in the novel?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)