|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julian offer Macon at his childhood home?
(a) A pay increase.
(b) A dinner out in the city.
(c) An extension on his manuscript.
(d) A place to stay.
2. How does Macon spend most of his time after Sarah leaves?
3. What is Muriel's dog training specialty?
(a) Training dogs to hunt.
(b) Training dogs for dog shows.
(c) Training dogs that bite.
(d) Training shy dogs.
4. Where does Macon display flexibility in his schedule?
(a) He switches to eating at restaurants.
(b) He takes an afternoon break on Wednesdays.
(c) He switches to showering at night.
(d) He works three days a week instead of five.
5. What does Macon daydream about when Sarah calls?
(a) He daydreams about their first trip to Paris.
(b) He daydreams about having a romantic candlelit dinner with her.
(c) He daydreams about the two of them sipping sherry and talking about how much they miss one another.
(d) He daydreams about going over to her aparment and asking her to come back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macon do while waiting for a flight back home from his first trip in the novel?
2. Where does Macon travel to on his first trip in the novel?
3. How do the Leary children react to the news that they are not going to be world travelers?
4. What does Edward do when Julian tries to leave?
5. How does Macon spend his time after returning from his trip?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)