|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Macon sign his letters to Sarah?
(d) Love Always.
2. What does Macon do with his dirty clothes?
(a) He swishes them in the tub and hangs them on hangers to dry.
(b) He gets them dry-cleaned.
(c) He washes them in an outside basin.
(d) He never washes them.
3. Why does Muriel call Macon after he's picked up Edward from Meow-Bow?
(a) To invite Macon and Edward over so that she can cook dinner for them and train Edward.
(b) To tell Macon his credit card didn't go through.
(c) To offer to train Edward while Macon is away on business.
(d) To ask how Macon is doing since Sarah left.
4. At his childhood home, what does Macon give Julian that Julian has NOT asked for?
(a) The first draft of his next book.
(b) The final draft of his autobiography.
(c) The remaining pages of his manuscript.
(d) The remaining pages of a novel he is writing.
5. What is Muriel's dog training specialty?
(a) Training dogs that bite.
(b) Training shy dogs.
(c) Training dogs to hunt.
(d) Training dogs for dog shows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macon agree to regarding Edward?
2. Where does Macon travel to on his first trip in the novel?
3. What does Macon feel after thinking of Sarah in her apartment?
4. How do his neighbors react to the news that Sarah has left?
5. Where does Macon take Edward to after leaving the kennel?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)