|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
(a) So Rose can take care of him.
(b) So he doesn't have to deal with his neighbors.
(c) So he can get away from Sarah.
(d) So he can get away from construction at his home.
2. What does Macon wear to bed?
(a) Tomorrow's underwear.
(d) Whatever he wears that day.
3. How do the Leary children react to the news that they are not going to be world travelers?
(a) They couldn't be happier.
(b) They are despondent.
(c) They refuse to talk about it.
(d) They are understanding.
4. According to Macon, what is a huge waste of energy?
(a) The television.
(b) The computer.
(c) The oven.
(d) The dishwasher.
5. According to Julian, what will the next series be about?
(a) Major European cities.
(b) Major South American cities.
(c) Major U.S. cities.
(d) Major Canadian cities.
Short Answer Questions
1. At Macon's childhood home, why is his typing interrupted?
2. What does Macon do with his dirty clothes?
3. Where does Macon travel to on his first trip in the novel?
4. What is Macon's system of washing dishes?
5. How do Macon and Sarah meet?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)