|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Macon wear to bed?
(a) Whatever he wears that day.
(b) Tomorrow's underwear.
2. According to Garner, who else has been looking for Macon?
3. How does Macon sign his letters to Sarah?
(b) Love Always.
4. How does Macon occupy his time on the plane on his first trip in the novel?
(a) Crossword Puzzles.
(d) Video games.
5. According to Garner, how does Macon react to the neighbors' offers of help after Edward dies?
(a) Macon accepts their help to cook and clean for them.
(b) Macon tells them to mind their own business.
(c) Macon rejects offers of help to bring a casserole or mow the lawn.
(d) Macon asks them to fix the house up while they are gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Macon's system of washing dishes?
2. How does Macon spend his time after returning from his trip?
3. Why does Macon call the small, expensive grocery store?
4. What is one thing that Macon does NOT schedule?
5. What does Macon daydream about when Sarah calls?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)