|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Macon agree to regarding Edward?
(a) To keep him out of the house.
(b) To get some training for him.
(c) To put him in his kennel at night.
(d) To get him groomed by a professional.
2. What does Sarah want to pick up at the house?
(a) A painting from the den.
(b) A table from the kitchen.
(c) A sofa from the living room.
(d) A navy rug from the dining room.
3. How do the Leary children react to the news that they are not going to be world travelers?
(a) They are understanding.
(b) They couldn't be happier.
(c) They are despondent.
(d) They refuse to talk about it.
4. What does he teach the cat to do?
(a) Retrieve his pens.
(b) Open the bathroom door.
(c) Go in and out of the windowpane.
(d) Stand on its hind legs.
5. Where does Macon like to travel?
(a) He likes to travel to Europe.
(b) He doesn't like to travel.
(c) He likes to travel to South America.
(d) He likes to travel within the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Macon get injured?
2. According to Macon, what is a huge waste of energy?
3. When Julian calls, what does Macon negotiate for?
4. How does Macon sign his letters to Sarah?
5. Why does Muriel have trouble running the credit card through the embossing machine?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)