|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah want to pick up at the house?
(a) A painting from the den.
(b) A table from the kitchen.
(c) A sofa from the living room.
(d) A navy rug from the dining room.
2. What does Macon do with his dirty clothes?
(a) He washes them in an outside basin.
(b) He never washes them.
(c) He swishes them in the tub and hangs them on hangers to dry.
(d) He gets them dry-cleaned.
3. What is Macon's system of washing dishes?
(a) He adds them to the dishwasher with all of them facing the same way.
(b) He washes each one and dries them on white towels.
(c) He uses laundry detergent and lemon to wash them.
(d) He adds each dirty dish to the kitchen sink with bleach and on alternate days, sprays everything with hot water.
4. What is Macon wearing when he first meets Sarah?
(a) Jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers.
(b) A black turtleneck, black pants, and sandals.
(c) A suit and tie.
(d) A football uniform.
5. What is Muriel wearing when Macon picks up Edward?
(a) An ankle-length dress splashed with flowers and flats.
(b) A skimpy dress splashed with flowers and high-heeled sandals.
(c) A prim and formal black suit with loafers.
(d) A matching floral shirt and skirt and sandals.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Macon, what is a huge waste of energy?
2. Who raises Macon and his siblings after their father dies in the war?
3. Why does Muriel call Macon after he's picked up Edward from Meow-Bow?
4. What is Muriel's dog training specialty?
5. According to Garner, what is the perception people have of Macon?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)