|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Garner, how does Macon react to the neighbors' offers of help after Edward dies?
(a) Macon accepts their help to cook and clean for them.
(b) Macon rejects offers of help to bring a casserole or mow the lawn.
(c) Macon asks them to fix the house up while they are gone.
(d) Macon tells them to mind their own business.
2. According to Garner, what is the perception people have of Macon?
(a) He is nervous.
(b) He is outgoing.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is aloof.
3. How old is Ethan when he is killed?
4. How does Macon get injured?
(a) Macon trips over the sidewalk on his way home from the store.
(b) Macon falls down the stairs while carrying groceries.
(c) Edward knocks Macon to the ground after the cat spooks him.
(d) Edward bites Macon on his leg.
5. When Macon thinks of Sarah in her apartment, what does he imagine?
(a) He pictures her with someone else.
(b) He pictures chaos, sneakers in the oven and the sofa heaped with china.
(c) He pictures the way she has decorated the rooms.
(d) He pictures her crying over him.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Macon, what is a huge waste of energy?
2. How does Macon feel about writing the next series?
3. Why does Muriel have trouble running the credit card through the embossing machine?
4. At his childhood home, what does Macon give Julian that Julian has NOT asked for?
5. What does Edward do when Julian tries to leave?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)