|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who raises Macon and his siblings after their father dies in the war?
(a) Their grandparents.
(b) Their aunt.
(c) Their step-father.
(d) Their mother.
2. According to Garner, what is the perception people have of Macon?
(a) He is outgoing.
(b) He is nervous.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is aloof.
3. Where does Macon display flexibility in his schedule?
(a) He switches to eating at restaurants.
(b) He takes an afternoon break on Wednesdays.
(c) He works three days a week instead of five.
(d) He switches to showering at night.
4. What is the main reason Macon keeps Edward?
(a) Macon wants his company.
(b) Edward belongs to Sarah.
(c) Edward belonged to Ethan.
(d) Edward is a good watchdog.
5. Why does Muriel have trouble running the credit card through the embossing machine?
(a) She is trying to spare her manicure.
(b) She is distracted by dogs barking.
(c) Macon's credit card is worn from use.
(d) It is a new machine, and she hasn't learned how to use it yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Macon's siblings leery about Edward?
2. According to Julian, what will the next series be about?
3. Who does Macon write for?
4. According to Macon, what does his mother treat like a religion?
5. How does Macon sign his letters to Sarah?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)