|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Macon, what is a huge waste of energy?
(a) The oven.
(b) The dishwasher.
(c) The computer.
(d) The television.
2. What does Macon agree to regarding Edward?
(a) To put him in his kennel at night.
(b) To get him groomed by a professional.
(c) To keep him out of the house.
(d) To get some training for him.
3. How do Macon and Sarah meet?
(a) At a party.
(b) At school.
(c) At a play.
(d) At church.
4. At his childhood home, what does Macon give Julian that Julian has NOT asked for?
(a) The remaining pages of his manuscript.
(b) The final draft of his autobiography.
(c) The first draft of his next book.
(d) The remaining pages of a novel he is writing.
5. Why has Julian tracked Macon down at his childhood home?
(a) Julian wants to invite him to dinner.
(b) Julian has his paycheck.
(c) Julian is angry because Macon has missed a deadline.
(d) Julian went to his house and found it empty.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Macon, what is unusual about Rose's life?
2. According to Garner, how does Macon react to the neighbors' offers of help after Edward dies?
3. How does Macon feel about writing the next series?
4. How does Macon spend his time after returning from his trip?
5. Why does Muriel call Macon after he's picked up Edward from Meow-Bow?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)