|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Macon and Sarah meet?
(a) At school.
(b) At church.
(c) At a party.
(d) At a play.
2. Why does Muriel call Macon after he's picked up Edward from Meow-Bow?
(a) To invite Macon and Edward over so that she can cook dinner for them and train Edward.
(b) To offer to train Edward while Macon is away on business.
(c) To ask how Macon is doing since Sarah left.
(d) To tell Macon his credit card didn't go through.
3. Where does Macon like to travel?
(a) He likes to travel to Europe.
(b) He doesn't like to travel.
(c) He likes to travel within the United States.
(d) He likes to travel to South America.
4. According to Garner, what is the perception people have of Macon?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is nervous.
(c) He is aloof.
(d) He is outgoing.
5. Why does Garner Bolt visit Macon?
(a) The neighbors hear strange noises and send Garner over to check on him.
(b) Garner wants to inform Macon about a string of break-ins.
(c) A tree fell on Macon's roof, and Garner comes over to help.
(d) Garner's wife sent him over to check on Macon after neighbors saw newspapers and mail piling up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macon agree to regarding Edward?
2. How does Macon get injured?
3. How does Macon feel about writing the next series?
4. What year do Macon and Sarah meet?
5. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)