|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Julian, what will the next series be about?
(a) Major South American cities.
(b) Major Canadian cities.
(c) Major U.S. cities.
(d) Major European cities.
2. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
(a) So he can get away from construction at his home.
(b) So he can get away from Sarah.
(c) So he doesn't have to deal with his neighbors.
(d) So Rose can take care of him.
3. What does Julian realize about Macon when he sees him at his childhood home?
(a) Macon is not at home because Sarah has left him.
(b) Macon is not at home because of all the construction.
(c) Macon is recovering from his broken leg and not because Sarah has left him.
(d) Macon is looking for a new place to live.
4. Why does Macon call the small, expensive grocery store?
(a) Because it's the only one open late.
(b) Because Sarah works there.
(c) Because it's his favorite store.
(d) Because he can't face going into the store.
5. According to Garner, who else has been looking for Macon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Julian tracked Macon down at his childhood home?
2. Where does Macon take Edward to after leaving the kennel?
3. How does Macon feel about writing the next series?
4. How does Macon occupy his time on the plane on his first trip in the novel?
5. What is Macon wearing when he first meets Sarah?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)