|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Macon do when he wakes up from his dream about Grandfather Leary?
(a) Gets up and takes Edward out.
(b) Stays in bed for the rest of the day.
(c) Lays in bed for a while before getting up to make coffee.
(d) Calls Sarah and asks her to come back.
2. When Macon leaves Baltimore, the city is covered in ice. What is the weather like when Macon returns home ?
(a) Like the beginning of spring.
(b) Like the middle of winter.
(c) Like the start of summer.
(d) Like the end of fall.
3. What city does Macon visit when Baltimore is covered in ice?
(a) St. Louis.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) San Diego.
4. On his first trip in the novel, what does Macon do once he has arrived at his destination?
(a) Macon has an expensive lunch, and visits an old friend.
(b) Macon rents a car and drives to the coast.
(c) Macon tries breakfast at three different stops, visits hotels in the afternoon.
(d) Macon checks in at his hotel and goes sightseeing.
5. According to Garner, who else has been looking for Macon?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Macon sign his letters to Sarah?
2. How does Macon get injured?
3. What happens to Muriel and Norman's son, Alexander, when he's born?
4. What happens at the restaurant Macon goes to in New York?
5. What is one thing the Leary's are NOT good at?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)