Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
(a) So he can get away from Sarah.
(b) So he doesn't have to deal with his neighbors.
(c) So he can get away from construction at his home.
(d) So Rose can take care of him.
2. What does Julian realize about Macon when he sees him at his childhood home?
(a) Macon is not at home because of all the construction.
(b) Macon is recovering from his broken leg and not because Sarah has left him.
(c) Macon is not at home because Sarah has left him.
(d) Macon is looking for a new place to live.
3. What does Macon see when he looks out the window when his typing is interrupted?
(a) A delivery person has arrived with a package.
(b) Edward has backed someone into the magnolia tree and is barking.
(c) Children playing hopscotch on the sidewalk.
(d) Rose is on the front steps talking to her neighbor.
4. What does Macon feel after thinking of Sarah in her apartment?
(a) Happy for her.
(b) Grateful for his own environment.
(c) Sad at losing her.
(d) Longing to be close to someone.
5. What do the people at the kennel where Edward usually boards tell Macon?
(a) He can no longer board there, as they are closing the kennel.
(b) He can no longer board there, as he won't eat when Macon leaves.
(c) He can no longer board there, as he bit an attendant.
(d) He can no longer board there, as they are boarding cats only.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah want to pick up at the house?
2. What does Sarah wonder about the man who shot their son?
3. Who raises Macon and his siblings after their father dies in the war?
4. What is Macon's injury?
5. What does he teach the cat to do?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)