|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Macon daydream about when Sarah calls?
(a) He daydreams about their first trip to Paris.
(b) He daydreams about the two of them sipping sherry and talking about how much they miss one another.
(c) He daydreams about going over to her aparment and asking her to come back.
(d) He daydreams about having a romantic candlelit dinner with her.
2. What is Muriel wearing when Macon picks up Edward?
(a) A skimpy dress splashed with flowers and high-heeled sandals.
(b) An ankle-length dress splashed with flowers and flats.
(c) A matching floral shirt and skirt and sandals.
(d) A prim and formal black suit with loafers.
3. What is Muriel's dog training specialty?
(a) Training dogs that bite.
(b) Training shy dogs.
(c) Training dogs for dog shows.
(d) Training dogs to hunt.
4. What country does Grandfather Leary say he's sailing to?
5. What is one thing the Leary's are NOT good at?
(a) Finding their way around while driving.
(b) Cleaning up after themselves.
(c) Talking to people they don't know well.
(d) Spending within their budget.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the restaurant Macon goes to in New York?
2. What are some of Grandfather Leary's inventions?
3. What is Macon's injury?
4. What does Sarah wonder about the man who shot their son?
5. What does Edward do when Muriel arrives for Edward's first lesson?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)