|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Macon's injury?
(a) A fractured ankle.
(b) A broken leg.
(c) A broken arm.
(d) A fractured wrist.
2. What does Julian show Macon that he's going to give to Rose?
(a) His grandmother's earrings.
(b) A pearl necklace.
(c) A new car.
(d) An engagement ring.
3. Why does Macon feel inadequate with Muriel?
(a) Because he is intimidated by her good looks.
(b) Because she is unfriendly and mean.
(c) Because she makes it so easy to control Edward and he has no control over him.
(d) Because he never finished school and she has a graduate degree.
4. How does Macon feel about his burgeoning relationship with Muriel?
(a) Macon is in love her and wants to marry her.
(b) Macon doesn't care for her and is only seeing her to make Sarah jealous.
(c) Macon doesn't think he loves her but loves the surprise of her and of him being with her.
(d) Macon is indifferent and is just going through the motions of dating someone new.
5. What country does Grandfather Leary say he's sailing to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are some of Grandfather Leary's inventions?
2. According to Grandfather Leary, who is the best Leary?
3. What is unsettling to Macon about Muriel?
4. What does Macon daydream about when Sarah calls?
5. According to Macon, what is unusual about Rose's life?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)