|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
(a) So he doesn't have to deal with his neighbors.
(b) So he can get away from Sarah.
(c) So Rose can take care of him.
(d) So he can get away from construction at his home.
2. According to Macon, what does his mother treat like a religion?
3. Why does Garner Bolt visit Macon?
(a) Garner's wife sent him over to check on Macon after neighbors saw newspapers and mail piling up.
(b) A tree fell on Macon's roof, and Garner comes over to help.
(c) Garner wants to inform Macon about a string of break-ins.
(d) The neighbors hear strange noises and send Garner over to check on him.
4. Why does Macon feel inadequate with Muriel?
(a) Because he never finished school and she has a graduate degree.
(b) Because she makes it so easy to control Edward and he has no control over him.
(c) Because he is intimidated by her good looks.
(d) Because she is unfriendly and mean.
5. According to Garner, who else has been looking for Macon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Macon take Edward to after leaving the kennel?
2. What does Muriel do the fall of her senior year of high school?
3. What does Edward do when Muriel arrives for Edward's first lesson?
4. What does Macon daydream about when Sarah calls?
5. What does Macon do while waiting for a flight back home from his first trip in the novel?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)