|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charles locked in the pantry when Macon can't reach Sarah in New York?
(a) Charles locked himself in after an argument with Porter.
(b) Rose locked Charles in after a big fight.
(c) Charles accidently locked himself in while getting a can of soup.
(d) Edward attacked him and Charles thought it was the safest place.
2. What is one thing the Leary's are NOT good at?
(a) Talking to people they don't know well.
(b) Cleaning up after themselves.
(c) Spending within their budget.
(d) Finding their way around while driving.
3. What happens at the restaurant Macon goes to in New York?
(a) Macon sees Sarah with another man.
(b) Macon has a panic attack.
(c) Macon runs into Muriel.
(d) Macon gets food poisoning.
4. What is Muriel's dog training specialty?
(a) Training dogs that bite.
(b) Training shy dogs.
(c) Training dogs to hunt.
(d) Training dogs for dog shows.
5. What is unsettling to Macon about Muriel?
(a) Muriel's ambition.
(b) Muriel's bad temper.
(c) Muriel's youthfulness.
(d) Muriel's beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah want to pick up at the house?
2. What does Grandfather Leary tell Macon in his dream?
3. Where does Macon travel to on his first trip in the novel?
4. According to Macon, what is unusual about Rose's life?
5. What does Sarah wonder about the man who shot their son?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)