|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Macon, what does his mother treat like a religion?
2. What are some of Grandfather Leary's inventions?
(a) A pedal-less bicycle, and a stove that plays music.
(b) A motorcycle that pulls a plow, and a tomato and basil plant.
(c) A microwave that washes dishes, and a waterless dishwasher.
(d) A zucchini and corn plant, and a car that drives itself.
3. Where does Muriel tell Macon she's never been?
(a) To graduate school.
(b) To vet school.
(c) To high school.
(d) To college.
4. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
(a) So Rose can take care of him.
(b) So he doesn't have to deal with his neighbors.
(c) So he can get away from Sarah.
(d) So he can get away from construction at his home.
5. What is unsettling to Macon about Muriel?
(a) Muriel's beauty.
(b) Muriel's youthfulness.
(c) Muriel's ambition.
(d) Muriel's bad temper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Leary children react to the news that they are not going to be world travelers?
2. According to Garner, how does Macon react to the neighbors' offers of help after Edward dies?
3. How does Macon respond to Charles being locked in the pantry?
4. Where does Macon take Edward to after leaving the kennel?
5. According to Muriel, why is her sister the favorite?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)