|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the misunderstanding between Macon and Muriel?
(a) Macon thinks Muriel is upset about him not training Edward and Muriel doesn't care.
(b) Muriel thinks Macon is upset that she has a kid and Macon doesn't like what she's doing with Edward.
(c) Muriel thinks Macon isn't training Edward and Macon is training him.
(d) Muriel doesn't think Macon wants her to bring her kid to training and Macon wants her to.
2. Where does Muriel tell Macon she's never been?
(a) To college.
(b) To graduate school.
(c) To high school.
(d) To vet school.
3. According to Macon, what is unusual about Rose's life?
(a) She is not married or employed and takes care of her brothers.
(b) She lives all by herself, and has never had a partner.
(c) She has been married several times.
(d) She has traveled all over the world, and has never lived in one place for long.
4. What does Macon do when he wakes up from his dream about Grandfather Leary?
(a) Calls Sarah and asks her to come back.
(b) Stays in bed for the rest of the day.
(c) Gets up and takes Edward out.
(d) Lays in bed for a while before getting up to make coffee.
5. What are some of Grandfather Leary's inventions?
(a) A pedal-less bicycle, and a stove that plays music.
(b) A motorcycle that pulls a plow, and a tomato and basil plant.
(c) A zucchini and corn plant, and a car that drives itself.
(d) A microwave that washes dishes, and a waterless dishwasher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Garner Bolt visit Macon?
2. What advice does Garner give to Macon regarding Sarah?
3. How does Macon occupy his time on the plane on his first trip in the novel?
4. What is significant about the day Macon wakes from his dream about Grandfather Leary?
5. What does Sarah wonder about the man who shot their son?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)