|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Garner give to Macon regarding Sarah?
(a) Macon should tell her it's over for good.
(b) Macon should ask for forgiveness.
(c) Macon should tell her he doesn't love her.
(d) Macon should let her know he cares.
2. Why does Garner Bolt visit Macon?
(a) Garner's wife sent him over to check on Macon after neighbors saw newspapers and mail piling up.
(b) The neighbors hear strange noises and send Garner over to check on him.
(c) A tree fell on Macon's roof, and Garner comes over to help.
(d) Garner wants to inform Macon about a string of break-ins.
3. What's significant about the country Grandfather Leary says he's sailing to?
(a) It is war-torn.
(b) It is remote.
(c) It is his birth country.
(d) It doesn't exist.
4. What is unsettling to Macon about Muriel?
(a) Muriel's ambition.
(b) Muriel's beauty.
(c) Muriel's bad temper.
(d) Muriel's youthfulness.
5. According to Muriel, why is her sister the favorite?
(a) Her sister is the oldest.
(b) Her sister's hair stayed blonde.
(c) Her sister is a terrific athelete.
(d) Her sister always got better grades.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does Grandfather Leary say he's sailing to?
2. What does Edward do when Muriel arrives for Edward's first lesson?
3. What is Macon's injury?
4. What does Sarah want to pick up at the house?
5. What story does Muriel tell Macon about her hair?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)