|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason Muriel marries and divorces her husband, Norman?
(a) Norman's money.
(b) Muriel's parents.
(c) Muriel and Norman's baby.
(d) Muriel's first husband.
2. What do Macon and Susan discuss at dinner?
(a) Susan's memories of Ethan.
(b) The trouble Susan is having with her dad.
(c) If Macon will remarry.
(d) What college Susan wants to attend.
3. What does Macon stop on his walk with Edward?
(a) A child running across the street.
(b) Children teasing Alexander.
(c) Muriel before she goes to work.
(d) Neighbors fighting on the lawn.
4. Why does Garner Bolt visit Macon?
(a) Garner wants to inform Macon about a string of break-ins.
(b) A tree fell on Macon's roof, and Garner comes over to help.
(c) The neighbors hear strange noises and send Garner over to check on him.
(d) Garner's wife sent him over to check on Macon after neighbors saw newspapers and mail piling up.
5. What is the dilemma the Leary's face about Thanksgiving?
(a) No one likes turkey but they feel compelled by tradition to have it.
(b) Where to have Thanksgiving, at the house or in the city.
(c) They don't want to have a big dinner since it's just the four of them.
(d) Who to invite, since they don't like one another's friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rose giving Julian for Christmas?
2. According to Muriel, what can't Norman handle regarding Alexander?
3. According to Garner, what is the perception people have of Macon?
4. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
5. According to Garner, who else has been looking for Macon?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)