|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julian invite Macon and Muriel to?
(a) Rose's birthday party.
(b) A cookout at Julian's house.
(c) Easter dinner.
(d) Julian and Rose's wedding.
2. What is Rose giving Julian for Christmas?
(a) A set of golf clubs.
(b) A book about Churchill.
(d) A sweater she is knitting.
3. What do Macon and Susan discuss at dinner?
(a) What college Susan wants to attend.
(b) Susan's memories of Ethan.
(c) If Macon will remarry.
(d) The trouble Susan is having with her dad.
4. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
(a) So he can get away from construction at his home.
(b) So Rose can take care of him.
(c) So he can get away from Sarah.
(d) So he doesn't have to deal with his neighbors.
5. How does Macon feel about Muriel's question while on their training expedition with Edward?
(a) Macon agrees that getting a dog is a good idea.
(b) Macon's unsure having dinner with her and Alexander is the right thing to do and puts her off.
(c) Macon is disappointed that she is breaking up with him.
(d) Macon is pleased that Muriel trusts him and wants to go away with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Macon run into while out with Alexander?
2. What is the reason Muriel marries and divorces her husband, Norman?
3. How do the Leary children find out they are not going to be world travelers, like their mother said?
4. What is Macon's injury?
5. According to Macon, what does his mother treat like a religion?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)