|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Macon and Susan discuss at dinner?
(a) Susan's memories of Ethan.
(b) What college Susan wants to attend.
(c) If Macon will remarry.
(d) The trouble Susan is having with her dad.
2. According to Garner, who else has been looking for Macon?
3. What is Macon's injury?
(a) A broken leg.
(b) A broken arm.
(c) A fractured ankle.
(d) A fractured wrist.
4. According to Garner, how does Macon react to the neighbors' offers of help after Edward dies?
(a) Macon asks them to fix the house up while they are gone.
(b) Macon accepts their help to cook and clean for them.
(c) Macon rejects offers of help to bring a casserole or mow the lawn.
(d) Macon tells them to mind their own business.
5. On their training expedition with Edward, what does Muriel ask Macon?
(a) To take a trip to Florida with her and Alexander.
(b) To get another dog so that Edward won't be so lonely.
(c) To come to dinner because it would be good for Alexander to spend time around a man.
(d) To stop calling her as she no longer wants to see him.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Muriel, what can't Norman handle regarding Alexander?
2. Where does Macon take Alexander to while Muriel is at work?
3. What city does Macon visit when Baltimore is covered in ice?
4. What does Macon stop on his walk with Edward?
5. According to Macon, what does his mother treat like a religion?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)