|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Macon run into while out with Alexander?
(a) His high-school sweetheart.
(b) Muriel's ex-husband.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) His mother-in-law.
2. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
(a) So he doesn't have to deal with his neighbors.
(b) So he can get away from construction at his home.
(c) So Rose can take care of him.
(d) So he can get away from Sarah.
3. Who is brave enough to try Rose's turkey at Thanksgiving?
4. What does Macon stop on his walk with Edward?
(a) Neighbors fighting on the lawn.
(b) Children teasing Alexander.
(c) A child running across the street.
(d) Muriel before she goes to work.
5. According to Garner, what is the perception people have of Macon?
(a) He is nervous.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is outgoing.
(d) He is aloof.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Macon leaves Baltimore, the city is covered in ice. What is the weather like when Macon returns home ?
2. How do the Leary children react to the news that they are not going to be world travelers?
3. According to Macon, what does his mother treat like a religion?
4. What is the dilemma the Leary's face about Thanksgiving?
5. What does Julian invite Macon and Muriel to?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)