|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Macon's injury?
(a) A fractured ankle.
(b) A fractured wrist.
(c) A broken leg.
(d) A broken arm.
2. According to Macon, what does his mother treat like a religion?
3. What city does Macon visit when Baltimore is covered in ice?
(a) St. Louis.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) San Diego.
4. How does Macon feel about Muriel's question while on their training expedition with Edward?
(a) Macon is pleased that Muriel trusts him and wants to go away with her.
(b) Macon is disappointed that she is breaking up with him.
(c) Macon agrees that getting a dog is a good idea.
(d) Macon's unsure having dinner with her and Alexander is the right thing to do and puts her off.
5. What is Rose giving Julian for Christmas?
(a) A set of golf clubs.
(b) A sweater she is knitting.
(d) A book about Churchill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Macon and Muriel as they are talking about her son and ex-husband?
2. According to Garner, how does Macon react to the neighbors' offers of help after Edward dies?
3. Where does Macon and his niece, Susan, travel to?
4. What is the reason Muriel marries and divorces her husband, Norman?
5. What happens to Muriel and Norman's son, Alexander, when he's born?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)