|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Garner Bolt visit Macon?
(a) Garner's wife sent him over to check on Macon after neighbors saw newspapers and mail piling up.
(b) The neighbors hear strange noises and send Garner over to check on him.
(c) A tree fell on Macon's roof, and Garner comes over to help.
(d) Garner wants to inform Macon about a string of break-ins.
2. How do the Leary children find out they are not going to be world travelers, like their mother said?
(a) Their mother dies in a car accident.
(b) Their mother is afraid to fly.
(c) Their mother loses all her savings after the stock market crash.
(d) They are met at the Baltimore airport by their grandparents.
3. On their training expedition with Edward, what does Muriel ask Macon?
(a) To stop calling her as she no longer wants to see him.
(b) To come to dinner because it would be good for Alexander to spend time around a man.
(c) To take a trip to Florida with her and Alexander.
(d) To get another dog so that Edward won't be so lonely.
4. How does Macon feel about Muriel's question while on their training expedition with Edward?
(a) Macon is disappointed that she is breaking up with him.
(b) Macon's unsure having dinner with her and Alexander is the right thing to do and puts her off.
(c) Macon is pleased that Muriel trusts him and wants to go away with her.
(d) Macon agrees that getting a dog is a good idea.
5. What surprises Macon and Muriel as they are talking about her son and ex-husband?
(a) Edward jumps up on Muriel.
(b) Julian pays a surprise visit.
(c) Macon kisses Muriel.
(d) Rose calls out for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is brave enough to try Rose's turkey at Thanksgiving?
2. Who does Macon run into while out with Alexander?
3. According to Garner, what is the perception people have of Macon?
4. What does Macon stop on his walk with Edward?
5. What is Macon's injury?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)