|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who raises Macon and his siblings after their father dies in the war?
(a) Their mother.
(b) Their grandparents.
(c) Their aunt.
(d) Their step-father.
2. What happens to Muriel and Norman's son, Alexander, when he's born?
(a) Alexander is born very prematurely.
(b) Alexander is born with fetal alcohol syndrome.
(c) Alexander is born with a hole in his heart.
(d) Alexander is born blind.
3. What advice does Garner give to Macon regarding Sarah?
(a) Macon should tell her he doesn't love her.
(b) Macon should tell her it's over for good.
(c) Macon should let her know he cares.
(d) Macon should ask for forgiveness.
4. According to Garner, who else has been looking for Macon?
5. What is Rose giving Julian for Christmas?
(a) A set of golf clubs.
(b) A book about Churchill.
(d) A sweater she is knitting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Leary children find out they are not going to be world travelers, like their mother said?
2. When Macon leaves Baltimore, the city is covered in ice. What is the weather like when Macon returns home ?
3. What surprises Macon and Muriel as they are talking about her son and ex-husband?
4. On their training expedition with Edward, what does Muriel ask Macon?
5. According to Garner, what is the perception people have of Macon?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)