|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dilemma the Leary's face about Thanksgiving?
(a) Who to invite, since they don't like one another's friends.
(b) Where to have Thanksgiving, at the house or in the city.
(c) No one likes turkey but they feel compelled by tradition to have it.
(d) They don't want to have a big dinner since it's just the four of them.
2. According to Macon, what does his mother treat like a religion?
3. Where does Macon take Alexander to while Muriel is at work?
(a) Shopping for new clothes.
(b) A new Disney movie.
(c) To the park.
(d) A baseball game.
4. What does Julian invite Macon and Muriel to?
(a) Julian and Rose's wedding.
(b) Easter dinner.
(c) A cookout at Julian's house.
(d) Rose's birthday party.
5. What do Macon and Susan discuss at dinner?
(a) Susan's memories of Ethan.
(b) What college Susan wants to attend.
(c) The trouble Susan is having with her dad.
(d) If Macon will remarry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Garner give to Macon regarding Sarah?
2. What happens to Muriel and Norman's son, Alexander, when he's born?
3. Who raises Macon and his siblings after their father dies in the war?
4. Where does Macon and his niece, Susan, travel to?
5. Who is brave enough to try Rose's turkey at Thanksgiving?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)