|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
(a) So he doesn't have to deal with his neighbors.
(b) So he can get away from Sarah.
(c) So Rose can take care of him.
(d) So he can get away from construction at his home.
2. What is Macon's injury?
(a) A fractured wrist.
(b) A broken arm.
(c) A fractured ankle.
(d) A broken leg.
3. What city does Macon visit when Baltimore is covered in ice?
(b) San Diego.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) St. Louis.
4. Who does Macon run into while out with Alexander?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) Muriel's ex-husband.
(c) His mother-in-law.
(d) His high-school sweetheart.
5. When Macon leaves Baltimore, the city is covered in ice. What is the weather like when Macon returns home ?
(a) Like the middle of winter.
(b) Like the beginning of spring.
(c) Like the start of summer.
(d) Like the end of fall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Macon feel about Muriel's question while on their training expedition with Edward?
2. Where does Macon take Alexander to while Muriel is at work?
3. How do the Leary children react to the news that they are not going to be world travelers?
4. According to Garner, what is the perception people have of Macon?
5. What does Julian invite Macon and Muriel to?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)