|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
(a) So he can get away from Sarah.
(b) So he doesn't have to deal with his neighbors.
(c) So he can get away from construction at his home.
(d) So Rose can take care of him.
2. On their training expedition with Edward, what does Muriel ask Macon?
(a) To get another dog so that Edward won't be so lonely.
(b) To come to dinner because it would be good for Alexander to spend time around a man.
(c) To stop calling her as she no longer wants to see him.
(d) To take a trip to Florida with her and Alexander.
3. According to Muriel, what can't Norman handle regarding Alexander?
(a) Alexander's cries in the middle of the night that wakes him up.
(b) Alexander's medical bills and the fact that he's not like other kids.
(c) Alexander's constant need for attention and approval.
(d) Alexander's bad behavior and truancy at school.
4. What does Macon stop on his walk with Edward?
(a) Children teasing Alexander.
(b) Muriel before she goes to work.
(c) A child running across the street.
(d) Neighbors fighting on the lawn.
5. How does Macon feel about Muriel's question while on their training expedition with Edward?
(a) Macon is disappointed that she is breaking up with him.
(b) Macon's unsure having dinner with her and Alexander is the right thing to do and puts her off.
(c) Macon agrees that getting a dog is a good idea.
(d) Macon is pleased that Muriel trusts him and wants to go away with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Garner, how does Macon react to the neighbors' offers of help after Edward dies?
2. Who raises Macon and his siblings after their father dies in the war?
3. What do Macon and Susan discuss at dinner?
4. Why does Garner Bolt visit Macon?
5. What does Julian invite Macon and Muriel to?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)