|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Leary children react to the news that they are not going to be world travelers?
(a) They refuse to talk about it.
(b) They are understanding.
(c) They are despondent.
(d) They couldn't be happier.
2. How does Macon feel about Muriel's question while on their training expedition with Edward?
(a) Macon is disappointed that she is breaking up with him.
(b) Macon is pleased that Muriel trusts him and wants to go away with her.
(c) Macon agrees that getting a dog is a good idea.
(d) Macon's unsure having dinner with her and Alexander is the right thing to do and puts her off.
3. Why does Garner Bolt visit Macon?
(a) A tree fell on Macon's roof, and Garner comes over to help.
(b) Garner's wife sent him over to check on Macon after neighbors saw newspapers and mail piling up.
(c) Garner wants to inform Macon about a string of break-ins.
(d) The neighbors hear strange noises and send Garner over to check on him.
4. Where does Macon take Alexander to while Muriel is at work?
(a) A baseball game.
(b) A new Disney movie.
(c) To the park.
(d) Shopping for new clothes.
5. What is the reason Muriel marries and divorces her husband, Norman?
(a) Norman's money.
(b) Muriel's first husband.
(c) Muriel and Norman's baby.
(d) Muriel's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. On their training expedition with Edward, what does Muriel ask Macon?
2. Where does Macon and his niece, Susan, travel to?
3. What happens to Muriel and Norman's son, Alexander, when he's born?
4. What is Rose giving Julian for Christmas?
5. Who is brave enough to try Rose's turkey at Thanksgiving?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)