|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Garner give to Macon regarding Sarah?
(a) Macon should tell her it's over for good.
(b) Macon should let her know he cares.
(c) Macon should ask for forgiveness.
(d) Macon should tell her he doesn't love her.
2. On their training expedition with Edward, what does Muriel ask Macon?
(a) To come to dinner because it would be good for Alexander to spend time around a man.
(b) To take a trip to Florida with her and Alexander.
(c) To get another dog so that Edward won't be so lonely.
(d) To stop calling her as she no longer wants to see him.
3. Where does Macon and his niece, Susan, travel to?
(a) New York.
4. According to Macon, what is unusual about Rose's life?
(a) She has been married several times.
(b) She has traveled all over the world, and has never lived in one place for long.
(c) She lives all by herself, and has never had a partner.
(d) She is not married or employed and takes care of her brothers.
5. What is Macon's injury?
(a) A broken leg.
(b) A fractured wrist.
(c) A fractured ankle.
(d) A broken arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Rose been seeing?
2. Why does Macon stay at his childhood home after his injury?
3. How do the Leary children find out they are not going to be world travelers, like their mother said?
4. According to Garner, who else has been looking for Macon?
5. How do the Leary children react to the news that they are not going to be world travelers?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)