|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Macon and Susan discuss at dinner?
(a) What college Susan wants to attend.
(b) Susan's memories of Ethan.
(c) If Macon will remarry.
(d) The trouble Susan is having with her dad.
2. What advice does Garner give to Macon regarding Sarah?
(a) Macon should let her know he cares.
(b) Macon should ask for forgiveness.
(c) Macon should tell her it's over for good.
(d) Macon should tell her he doesn't love her.
3. What does Macon stop on his walk with Edward?
(a) Children teasing Alexander.
(b) Neighbors fighting on the lawn.
(c) Muriel before she goes to work.
(d) A child running across the street.
4. According to Macon, what is unusual about Rose's life?
(a) She has traveled all over the world, and has never lived in one place for long.
(b) She lives all by herself, and has never had a partner.
(c) She has been married several times.
(d) She is not married or employed and takes care of her brothers.
5. How do the Leary children react to the news that they are not going to be world travelers?
(a) They refuse to talk about it.
(b) They couldn't be happier.
(c) They are despondent.
(d) They are understanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Leary children find out they are not going to be world travelers, like their mother said?
2. On their training expedition with Edward, what does Muriel ask Macon?
3. Who has Rose been seeing?
4. Where does Macon take Alexander to while Muriel is at work?
5. Who raises Macon and his siblings after their father dies in the war?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)