1. Where are Macon and Sarah returning from their vacation?
(a) The desert.
(b) The lake.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The beach.
2. What is Macon wearing on the drive back from their vacation?
(a) Shorts and a t-shirt.
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) Khakis and a button-down shirt.
(d) A summer suit.
3. What is Sarah wearing on the drive back from their vacation?
(a) A skirt and t-shirt.
(b) Shorts and a sweater.
(c) A blouse and jeans.
(d) A strapless terry dress.
4. Why does Sarah grip the dashboard?
(a) Because it is raining heavily.
(b) Because a deer runs in front of the car.
(c) Because they are lost.
(d) Because Macon is yelling.
5. What does Sarah tell Macon in the car?
(a) He is not a comfort and his little habits are wearisome.
(b) She still loves him after all these years.
(c) She feels sick and wants him to pull over.
(d) He doesn't love her anymore.
This section contains 6,388 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)