1. Where are Macon and Sarah returning from their vacation?
(a) The beach.
(b) The desert.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The lake.
2. What is Macon wearing on the drive back from their vacation?
(a) A summer suit.
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) Shorts and a t-shirt.
(d) Khakis and a button-down shirt.
3. What is Sarah wearing on the drive back from their vacation?
(a) A skirt and t-shirt.
(b) A strapless terry dress.
(c) Shorts and a sweater.
(d) A blouse and jeans.
4. Why does Sarah grip the dashboard?
(a) Because a deer runs in front of the car.
(b) Because it is raining heavily.
(c) Because Macon is yelling.
(d) Because they are lost.
5. What does Sarah tell Macon in the car?
(a) She feels sick and wants him to pull over.
(b) He doesn't love her anymore.
(c) He is not a comfort and his little habits are wearisome.
(d) She still loves him after all these years.
This section contains 6,388 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)