|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is discovered about the Maniac when he walks around the desk speaking to the reporter?
(a) A rash.
(b) A peg leg.
(c) A fake beard.
(d) A false nose.
2. Where does the Maniac reassure everyone he's from, while taking the box from Bertozzo?
(a) The Headquarters of Headquarters.
(b) The Vatican.
(c) The Scientific Division
(d) The CIA.
3. What instinctive gesture did the Anarchist not do when falling to his death?
(a) Cover his head.
(d) Put his hands forward.
4. What does the Maniac suggest the officer was actually holding in his hand?
(a) A rollerblade.
(b) A galosh.
(c) A moccasin.
(d) A cowboy boot.
5. What does the Maniac do to hide the fact that he's feeding the inspector lines in front of the reporter?
(d) Shuffles papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the police do with the one bomb which was recovered undetonated?
2. Who says, "Bertozzo, you say something too; try to show that we're not asleep in our division, either?"
3. Where is the letter from which the reporter produces speaking of Sports Jacket?
4. According to the reporter, "the report on the _____ of the fall seems to be missing from the judge's dossier."
5. What was found at the base of the Anarchist's neck?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)