|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Maniac say decided to change the police motto in Rome?
(a) The Pope.
(b) Ministry of the Interior.
(c) The Police Headquarters.
(d) The President.
2. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he has, thus to be careful slapping him on the back?
(a) A brain aneurism.
(b) A glass eye.
(c) A fake nose.
(d) A tremor.
3. How many dynamite attacks does the reporter say have taken place until today?
4. Who slips and falls on the marble in front of the reporter?
(a) The Maniac.
(c) Sports Jacket.
(d) The Superintendent.
5. When, according to the reporter, did the Anarchist jump precisely?
(b) Three minutes before 12.
(c) Three minutes past 12.
(d) One a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the reporter have to turn in her article?
2. According to the reporter, "the report on the _____ of the fall seems to be missing from the judge's dossier."
3. Who says, "Its purpose is to establish whether or not the anarchist was still completely alive at the moment when he flew out of the window"?
4. What excuse does the Maniac give the reporter why the bomb was buried?
5. What is discovered about the Maniac when he walks around the desk speaking to the reporter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Maniac respond to the journalist's questioning? How do the others?
2. What does the Maniac say to the journalist about scandal?
3. Who does the Maniac quote regarding scandal? What does this quote say?
4. What is the Maniac's costume comprised of in Act 2?
5. How does the Maniac react to the "second version" of the statement about the Anarchist? What question remains?
6. What information is learned from the phone call during the meeting of the Maniac and the police officers? What reaction does this cause?
7. What does the Maniac re-costume himself as before the reporter arrives? What do the others say?
8. What does the journalist ask the Superintendent first in her interview?
9. What does the journalist ask about the police interaction with the bomber? How does the Superintendent reply?
10. What is implied with the Maniac's joke regarding the "laughter" in the interrogation?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)