|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bertozzo say he knows the forensics expert from?
(a) Grade School.
(b) High School.
(c) Their wives.'
(d) The Police Academy.
2. What does the Maniac suggest the Anarchist might have had shoes made of?
3. What kind of false hand does the Maniac take out to replace his once it falls off?
(a) A hairy one.
(b) A woman's.
(c) A claw.
(d) A hook.
4. Which character says, "If they had every member of that little pilgrim band under total and continuous surveillance, how come the band was able to organize such a complicated attack, without your coming in to stop them?"
(a) The Maniac.
(b) The Journalist.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) Sports Jacket.
5. What does the Superintendent accuse the Maniac of doing to them in Act 2?
(a) Commisserating with them.
(b) Blaming them.
(c) Pitying them.
(d) Mocking them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Superintendent refer to as the Maniac's "techniques?"
2. What is the name of the journalist who arrives in Act 2?
3. Where is the letter from which the reporter produces speaking of Sports Jacket?
4. What does the journalist ask if she may use during the interview?
5. What was different about the "real bomb" as opposed to the bomb in the room, according to Bertozzo?
Short Essay Questions
1. What evidence does the journalist produce regarding the Anarchist's jump?
2. What does the outcome presented by the Maniac mean to those involved? What will be their outcome granted the evidence?
3. What is the Maniac's costume comprised of in Act 2?
4. What does the journalist ask about the police interaction with the bomber? How does the Superintendent reply?
5. What does the Maniac re-costume himself as before the reporter arrives? What do the others say?
6. How does the Maniac react to the "second version" of the statement about the Anarchist? What question remains?
7. What does the Maniac argue regarding the alibi witnesses? How does the journalist respond to this argument?
8. What does the journalist remark regarding the situation with the bomb which Bertozzo relayed?
9. How does the Maniac respond to the Superintendent's excuse about the window? What is the Superintendent's concern in this exchange?
10. What does the journalist say about the Anarchist's death being an accident? What is she implying?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)