|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the report say which disputes the statement that the officer grabbed the Anarchist as he fell?
(a) His tie was undone.
(b) He was wearing both shoes.
(c) He fell backwards.
(d) His glasses were broken.
2. The common consensus in the beginning of Act 2 is that the Anarchist felt what at 8pm?
3. Where does the Superintendent refer to there being spies to the reporter when he claps his hands?
(a) In the sewers.
(b) In the trees.
(c) In the audience.
(d) In the courtyard.
4. What does the Maniac say they have changed the police motto to?
(a) "The police is at the service of the citizens, to entertain them!"
(b) "The policeman's work is never done."
(c) "The last day is coming. Run and hide!"
(d) "The police is at the service of the citizens."
5. What does the Maniac do to hide the fact that he's feeding the inspector lines in front of the reporter?
(b) Shuffles papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to the reports, was the Anarchist's death ruled as?
2. When does the reporter have to turn in her article?
3. What piece of evidence does the Maniac say proves that the officer tried to save the Anarchist?
4. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he has, thus to be careful slapping him on the back?
5. What does the Superintendent force Bertozzo to kiss?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Maniac argue regarding the alibi witnesses? How does the journalist respond to this argument?
2. What is Bertozzo's reaction to meeting the "Forensics Expert" from Rome?
3. Who does the Maniac quote regarding scandal? What does this quote say?
4. What information is learned from the phone call during the meeting of the Maniac and the police officers? What reaction does this cause?
5. What does the Maniac re-costume himself as before the reporter arrives? What do the others say?
6. What does the outcome presented by the Maniac mean to those involved? What will be their outcome granted the evidence?
7. What happens with the Maniac's "glass eye" during Act 2, Scene 1?
8. What does the journalist remark regarding the situation with the bomb which Bertozzo relayed?
9. What is the Maniac's reaction to the explanations behind the Anarchist's jump?
10. What does the Maniac say to the journalist about scandal?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)