|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertozzo rip off the Maniac in Act 2?
(a) His false hand.
(b) His eye patch.
(c) His nose.
(d) His glove.
2. What does the Superintendent tell the reporter is "is the backbone of every civilized nation?"
(a) Gathering intelligence.
(c) Scaring the public.
3. The common consensus in the beginning of Act 2 is that the Anarchist felt what at 8pm?
4. What does the Superintendent force Bertozzo to kiss?
(a) His hand.
(b) His ring.
(c) The reporter's hand.
(d) The maniac's ring.
5. Who does the Maniac finally tell the reporter he really is?
(a) A judge.
(b) The Pope.
(c) A bishop.
(d) A terrorist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Maniac reassure everyone he's from, while taking the box from Bertozzo?
2. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket is the first rule in interviews?
3. Who says, "Do people demand a really just system? Well, we'll arrange it so that they'll be satisfied with one that's a little less unjust?"
4. What does the reporter say that they've got down to the game of in Act 2?
5. How many dynamite attacks does the reporter say have taken place until today?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)