|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac say that an Anarchist cares about above all else?
(a) His job.
(b) His anarchy.
2. Who does the Maniac impersonate when the journalist arrives?
(b) A forensics expert.
(c) A coat rack.
(d) The Superintendent.
3. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
(b) Basic English language.
(c) Basic Italian grammar.
4. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What had the Anarchist been accused of bombing?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A school.
(c) A bank.
(d) A hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac suggest the officer was actually holding in his hand?
2. The Maniac asks when examining the Anarchist's jump who in the room acted as his what?
3. What does the Maniac do accidentally with his "eye?"
4. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
5. What does the Constable say he gave the anarchist?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)