|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to the Maniac, does no one think more about than the anarchist?
(a) His retirement.
(b) His suicide.
(c) His death.
(d) His bombings.
2. Where is the "overwhelming proof" they want to get rid of the Superintendent and Sports Jacket, according to the Maniac in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
(a) In his office.
(b) In his papers.
(c) He made it up.
(d) From the Pope.
3. According to the Maniac, when a judge is reaching the prime of his career, what are others his age doing?
(d) Starting out.
4. What does the Maniac say they have changed the police motto to?
(a) "The policeman's work is never done."
(b) "The police is at the service of the citizens."
(c) "The last day is coming. Run and hide!"
(d) "The police is at the service of the citizens, to entertain them!"
5. What does Bertozzo admit it seems the "real bomb" was probably made by?
(c) Military professionals.
(d) Railroad workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the reporter have to turn in her article?
2. In what version of the statement was it stated that the anarchist, looking "beaten-down," had lit a cigarette and commented in a tragic voice, "this is the end of the anarchist movement?"
3. Who asks, "But did you really have the proof?" in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Who does Bertozzo say that he knows, when meeting the Maniac with the reporter?
5. How many citizens were killed in the bombing by the accused Anarchist?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)