|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
2. What does the Maniac tell the Constable when he asks what's going on in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A circus.
(b) A murder.
(c) A raptus.
(d) A trial.
3. What took place previously in the room that Act 1, Scene 2 is set in?
(a) The death of the anarchist.
(b) The murder of Bertozzo.
(c) The arrest of the Maniac.
(d) The invasion of the spies.
4. According to the testimony, "The railroad worker calmed down and stated that he and the ex-dancer were __________."
(b) "Not on good terms."
(c) "On good terms."
(d) "Lying to be alibis."
5. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
(a) Firing him.
(d) Laughing at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Maniac tells the Superintendent and Sports Jacket that they have to provide irrefutable arguments proving what happened during those four hours?
2. Where is the "overwhelming proof" they want to get rid of the Superintendent and Sports Jacket, according to the Maniac in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
3. When, according to the reporter, did the Anarchist jump precisely?
4. Who is alone in the room at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)