|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
(a) The jail.
(b) The fourth floor.
(c) Next door.
(d) The courthouse.
2. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
3. Who tells the judge, "No, we wanted to prove that the 'raptus' couldn't have been caused by our deceptions, by our false statements?"
(a) Dr. Antonio.
(b) The Superintendent.
(c) Sports Shirt.
(d) The Constable.
4. What had the Anarchist been accused of bombing?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A school.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A bank.
5. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
(b) Blows a razzberry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the Maniac insist that the Superintendent and the others did with the anarchist to cheer him up?
3. Why does the Maniac say he hasn't removed his hat when speaking to Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. How many "versions" of the statement regarding the anarchist's death are there?
5. Who says, "Its purpose is to establish whether or not the anarchist was still completely alive at the moment when he flew out of the window"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)