|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Maniac learn the judge is coming?
(a) To fire Bertozzo.
(b) To hold a press conference.
(c) To put him in jail.
(d) To investigate the Anarchist's death.
2. How many shoes are in the equation in Act 2?
3. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
(a) They don't know they're acting.
(b) They are comedians.
(c) They are great tragedians.
(d) They are dogs.
4. What does the Constable say he gave the anarchist?
(a) An affidavit.
(b) A bomb.
(c) A piece of chewing gum.
(d) A gun.
5. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
(b) Firing him.
(c) Laughing at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac suggest as the reason why it wasn't cold at midnight in December?
2. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he's done when he slaps him on the back?
4. What did the police do with the one bomb which was recovered undetonated?
5. Where does the Maniac reassure everyone he's from, while taking the box from Bertozzo?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)