|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A reporter.
(c) An anarchist.
(d) A spy.
2. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
(a) Someone at the door.
(d) A siren.
3. Which character says, "Yeah, they sure do look . . . excuse the expression . . . a little up shit creek, as they say?"
(a) Sports Jacket.
(b) The Constable.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) The Maniac.
4. What does the Superintendent yell at Sports Jacket for upon his entrance?
(a) Ordering him and punching Bertozzo.
(b) Filing court orders without permission.
(c) Complaining about wanting a raise.
(d) Ordering him and calling the Judge.
5. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A judge.
(d) A mailman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "All right, all right, don't pull those long faces. Cheer up! I promise that from this moment on I won't poke fun at you anymore. The proceedings will be absolutely serious?"
2. What time does the Superintendent say they "set the trick" with the anarchist?
3. What is discovered about the Maniac when he walks around the desk speaking to the reporter?
4. What does the Maniac wear in disguise when meeting the reporter?
5. Whose fault does the Maniac's say it is that the Superintendent and Sports Jacket almost jumped?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)