|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is discovered about the Maniac when he walks around the desk speaking to the reporter?
(a) A false nose.
(b) A peg leg.
(c) A fake beard.
(d) A rash.
2. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
3. Which character says, "Yeah, they sure do look . . . excuse the expression . . . a little up shit creek, as they say?"
(a) Sports Jacket.
(b) The Maniac.
(c) The Constable.
(d) The Superintendent.
4. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) The lobby.
(b) The second floor office.
(c) The fourth floor office.
(d) The courtyard.
5. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he once knew who massaged himself in such a way?
(a) A bishop.
(b) A mailman.
(c) A convict.
(d) A policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Maniac reassure everyone he's from, while taking the box from Bertozzo?
2. Who says, "Yes, your honor, they had just left the room when he jumped out"?
3. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
4. What instinctive gesture did the Anarchist not do when falling to his death?
5. Who says in Act 1, Scene 2, "No lord ever killed a good hunting dog to satisfy a peasant! If anything, it's been the other way around?"
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)