|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac ask the Superintendent if he hadn't had as a kid?
(a) Teddy bears.
(b) Toy trains.
(d) Model ships.
2. When does the reporter have to turn in her article?
(a) This evening.
(b) Next week.
(c) In two days.
(d) In three days.
3. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he is in the beginning of Dr. Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dr. Antonio A. Antonio.
(b) Dr. Guisseppe Winfried.
(c) Dr. Roberto Angroni.
(d) Dr. Roberto Rimaldi.
4. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Shoves him out.
(c) Arrests him.
(d) Kisses him.
5. What does the Maniac tell the officer he has slipped upon?
(a) A marble.
(b) His glass eye.
(c) A bullet.
(d) A thumb-tack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was different about the "real bomb" as opposed to the bomb in the room, according to Bertozzo?
2. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who says in Act 1, Scene 2, "No lord ever killed a good hunting dog to satisfy a peasant! If anything, it's been the other way around?"
4. What does the Maniac suggest the officer was actually holding in his hand?
5. Where does Bertozzo say he knows the forensics expert from?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)