|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac insist that the Superintendent and the others did with the anarchist to cheer him up?
2. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
(a) The court appearance records and death certificate.
(b) The judicial transcripts and the order to file away investigation of anarchist's death.
(c) The judicial transcripts and the death certificate.
(d) The court appearance transcript and the order for arrest.
3. What does the Superintendent accuse the Maniac of doing to them in Act 2?
(a) Commisserating with them.
(b) Mocking them.
(c) Pitying them.
(d) Blaming them.
4. Who slips and falls on the marble in front of the reporter?
(a) Sports Jacket.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) The Superintendent.
5. What does the Maniac wear in disguise when meeting the reporter?
(a) A mask.
(b) A fake nose.
(c) An eye patch.
(d) A bunny hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
4. The common consensus in the beginning of Act 2 is that the Anarchist felt what at 8pm?
5. What does the Superintendent say they were all doing just before midnight?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)