|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sports Jacket referred to as by other Anarchists?
(a) The Killer.
(b) Window Straddler.
(d) Iron Fists.
2. What happens when Sports Jacket shakes the Maniac's hand after explaining the bomb scenario?
(a) He breaks it.
(b) It shatters.
(c) It comes off.
(d) It melts.
3. According to the reporter, who used a curious term when he was making his concluding remarks?
(a) The Prosecutor.
(b) The Anarchist.
(c) The District Attorney.
(d) The Commissioner.
4. What does the Maniac say they have to add more of to the versions of the statements they already have in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
(a) The fourth floor.
(b) The jail.
(c) Next door.
(d) The courthouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks, "But did you really have the proof?" in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does Bertozzo bring in during the interview with the reporter?
3. What does the Maniac offer to assist with on the report in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What was found at the base of the Anarchist's neck?
5. What does the Maniac do accidentally with his "eye?"
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)