|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shoes are in the equation in Act 2?
2. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Marriage licenses.
(b) Death certificates.
(c) Birth certificates.
3. In whose office does the play open?
(a) The Maniac's.
(c) The Coroner's.
(d) The Superintendent's.
4. What is the name of the journalist who arrives in Act 2?
(a) Maria Roloni.
(b) Maria Feletti.
(c) Maria Linguini.
(d) Sophia Faroni.
5. What does the Maniac say that an Anarchist cares about above all else?
(c) His anarchy.
(d) His job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
2. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
3. What did the police do with the one bomb which was recovered undetonated?
4. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
5. When, according to the reporter, did the Anarchist jump precisely?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)