|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
2. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
(a) Impersonate the judge.
(b) Impersonate Bertozzo.
(c) Find the Anarchist.
(d) Free the prisoners.
3. According to the reporter, who used a curious term when he was making his concluding remarks?
(a) The Commissioner.
(b) The District Attorney.
(c) The Anarchist.
(d) The Prosecutor.
4. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A judge.
(c) A child.
(d) A dog.
5. Where do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket say they got the news that the anarchist dancer had confessed?
(a) From the dancer's wife.
(b) From a witness.
(c) From the dancer.
(d) They made it up.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Maniac tells the Superintendent and Sports Jacket that they have to provide irrefutable arguments proving what happened during those four hours?
2. What, according to the Maniac, does no one think more about than the anarchist?
3. Whose fault does the Maniac's say it is that the Superintendent and Sports Jacket almost jumped?
4. What does the journalist ask if she may use during the interview?
5. What does the Maniac suggest as the reason why it wasn't cold at midnight in December?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)