|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "You know why as well as I do, Inspector. That way, the 'signature of the murderers was destroyed along with the bomb?"
(a) The Journalist.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) The Superintendent.
2. What had the Anarchist been "seized by" leading to his death?
(a) A fever.
(b) A raptus.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A disease.
3. What does the Maniac do to hide the fact that he's feeding the inspector lines in front of the reporter?
(a) Shuffles papers.
4. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
(c) Basic Italian grammar.
(d) Basic English language.
5. What instinctive gesture did the Anarchist not do when falling to his death?
(a) Put his hands forward.
(d) Cover his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "These characters have the power to save or destroy however and whenever they will: they toss out certain life sentences just the way someone might say, 'maybe it will rain tomorrow'?"
2. From what floor did the Anarchist jump?
3. Who does the Maniac demand be brought into the office with him and Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What piece of evidence does the Maniac say proves that the officer tried to save the Anarchist?
5. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he is in the beginning of Dr. Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)