|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Maniac say that the raptus comes in the story in Act 2?
(a) At 8 p.m.
(b) At 7 p.m.
(c) Near midnight.
(d) At 6 a.m.
2. According to the reporter, who used a curious term when he was making his concluding remarks?
(a) The Anarchist.
(b) The District Attorney.
(c) The Prosecutor.
(d) The Commissioner.
3. Where has the reporter heard of this "nickname" for the investigator in Act 2?
(a) A jury.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A judge.
(d) Another anarchist.
4. Why does the Maniac say he hasn't removed his hat when speaking to Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He's allergic to wool.
(b) There's a draft.
(c) He's keeping a microphone in his hat.
(d) He's got a large scar.
5. Who asks, "But did you really have the proof?" in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Maniac.
(b) The Big Man.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) The Officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac say about Bertozzo's ability with weaponry?
2. Where did the Maniac witness the "laughter interrogations" while staying in a hotel near police headquarters?
3. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
4. What does Bertozzo bring in during the interview with the reporter?
5. Who says, "When he's in the right mood, you should see the side-splitting interrogations he does . . . ha, ha, ha, you could die laughing!"
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)