|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A child.
(c) A judge.
(d) A dog.
2. Where does the Maniac suggest he might know the Superintendent from?
(a) Law school.
(b) Fighting in the war.
(d) A concentration camp.
3. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
(a) A meeting.
(b) Getting his clothes from the cleaners.
(c) Picking up his wife.
4. Who does the Maniac say decided to change the police motto in Rome?
(a) The President.
(b) Ministry of the Interior.
(c) The Police Headquarters.
(d) The Pope.
5. What did the police do with the one bomb which was recovered undetonated?
(a) Had it examined.
(b) Sent it to the lab.
(c) Gave it to the Russians.
(d) Blew it up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "All right, all right, don't pull those long faces. Cheer up! I promise that from this moment on I won't poke fun at you anymore. The proceedings will be absolutely serious?"
2. What does Bertozzo bring in during the interview with the reporter?
3. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
4. What does the Maniac do to hide the fact that he's feeding the inspector lines in front of the reporter?
5. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)