|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says in Act 1, Scene 2, "No lord ever killed a good hunting dog to satisfy a peasant! If anything, it's been the other way around?"
(a) Sports Jacket.
(b) The Maniac.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) The Constable.
2. What instinctive gesture did the Anarchist not do when falling to his death?
(b) Put his hands forward.
(d) Cover his head.
3. What does the Superintendent yell at Sports Jacket for upon his entrance?
(a) Ordering him and calling the Judge.
(b) Filing court orders without permission.
(c) Complaining about wanting a raise.
(d) Ordering him and punching Bertozzo.
4. Which character says, "Yeah, they sure do look . . . excuse the expression . . . a little up shit creek, as they say?"
(a) The Constable.
(b) The Superintendent.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) Sports Jacket.
5. What does the Maniac say that an Anarchist cares about above all else?
(c) His anarchy.
(d) His job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Maniac impersonate when the journalist arrives?
2. Who was one of the infiltrators in the Anarchists' circle?
3. Who says, "All right, all right, don't pull those long faces. Cheer up! I promise that from this moment on I won't poke fun at you anymore. The proceedings will be absolutely serious?"
4. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
5. Who consistently backs up the story that the Maniac feeds the Superintendent and Sports Jacket about their conversation with the anarchist?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)