|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instinctive gesture did the Anarchist not do when falling to his death?
(a) Cover his head.
(c) Put his hands forward.
2. Who says, "Tell me how you put together a bomb and I'll tell you who you are?"
(a) Sports Jacket.
(b) The Superintendent.
(c) The Constable.
(d) The Maniac.
3. When, according to the reporter, did the phone call to the ambulance take place?
(a) Two minutes after 12.
(b) Two minutes before 12.
(d) Three minutes after 12.
4. What does the Superintendent yell at Sports Jacket for upon his entrance?
(a) Complaining about wanting a raise.
(b) Ordering him and calling the Judge.
(c) Filing court orders without permission.
(d) Ordering him and punching Bertozzo.
5. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Journalist.
(c) The Maniac.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, regarding the journalist, "Don't you understand yet that I'm in the same boat with you guys? People like her you have to try to get on your side, not against you?"
2. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does the Maniac suggest to the Superintendent regarding Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)