|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Constable say he gave the anarchist?
(a) An affidavit.
(b) A bomb.
(c) A piece of chewing gum.
(d) A gun.
2. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he has, thus to be careful slapping him on the back?
(a) A tremor.
(b) A glass eye.
(c) A fake nose.
(d) A brain aneurism.
3. What did the Anarchist ask for after the Superintendent told him his friend confessed?
(a) A chair.
(b) A drink.
(c) A rope.
(d) A cigarette.
4. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he's done when he slaps him on the back?
(a) Hurt his back.
(b) Made him upset to his stomach.
(c) Knocked out his glass eye.
(d) Caused an aneurism.
5. What does the Maniac tell the Constable when he asks what's going on in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A raptus.
(b) A circus.
(c) A murder.
(d) A trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the judge and the Superintendent say definitely contributed to the Anarchist's suicidal breakdown?
2. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)