|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac say they have changed the police motto to?
(a) "The policeman's work is never done."
(b) "The last day is coming. Run and hide!"
(c) "The police is at the service of the citizens."
(d) "The police is at the service of the citizens, to entertain them!"
2. What does the report say which disputes the statement that the officer grabbed the Anarchist as he fell?
(a) He was wearing both shoes.
(b) His tie was undone.
(c) His glasses were broken.
(d) He fell backwards.
3. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
5. Where does the Maniac reassure everyone he's from, while taking the box from Bertozzo?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Scientific Division
(c) The Vatican.
(d) The Headquarters of Headquarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the reporter, "the report on the _____ of the fall seems to be missing from the judge's dossier."
2. The common consensus in the beginning of Act 2 is that the Anarchist felt what at 8pm?
3. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
4. Who says, regarding the journalist, "Don't you understand yet that I'm in the same boat with you guys? People like her you have to try to get on your side, not against you?"
5. According to the Manic, why do innocent people invent crimes?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)