|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Maniac asks when examining the Anarchist's jump who in the room acted as his what?
2. What does the Maniac tell the officer he has slipped upon?
(a) His glass eye.
(b) A thumb-tack.
(c) A bullet.
(d) A marble.
3. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket is the first rule in interviews?
(a) Never contradict.
(b) Never apologize.
(c) Never say yes.
(d) Always smile.
4. What does the Superintendent say they were all doing just before midnight?
(a) Kidding around.
(b) Hanging the anarchist.
(c) Belittling the guard.
(d) Kicking each other.
5. Who says, "Bertozzo, you say something too; try to show that we're not asleep in our division, either?"
(a) The Constable.
(b) Sports Jacket.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) The Superintendent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Maniac, the Superintendent, and Sports Jacket doing when Act 2 begins?
2. Where does Bertozzo say he knows the forensics expert from?
3. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
5. Why does the Maniac learn the judge is coming?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)