|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
(a) "Come and take me now!"
(b) "Free me!"
(c) "Everybody free!"
(d) "You're all off to jail!"
2. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Marriage licenses.
(c) Death certificates.
(d) Birth certificates.
3. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
(a) A judge.
(b) A dog.
(c) A child.
(d) A teacher.
4. What does the Constable say he gave the anarchist?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A piece of chewing gum.
(c) A gun.
(d) An affidavit.
5. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
(a) Getting his clothes from the cleaners.
(b) A meeting.
(d) Picking up his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who witnessed the fall of the anarchist?
2. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
3. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
4. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
5. Who says to the reporter that being ahead of time is "all important" for the police?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)