|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Maniac, the Superintendent, and Sports Jacket doing when Act 2 begins?
2. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
3. How many people does the Superintendent say were in the room around midnight?
4. Who witnessed the fall of the anarchist?
(a) A blind man.
(b) A judge.
(c) A reporter.
(d) The Maniac.
5. What do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket ask of the Maniac in Act 1, Scene 2 once they've been told they'll be prosecuted?
(b) The death penalty.
(c) A waver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
2. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
3. What time did the anarchist jump from the window?
4. What piece of evidence does the Maniac say proves that the officer tried to save the Anarchist?
5. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)