|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac insist that the Superintendent and the others did with the anarchist to cheer him up?
2. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he has, thus to be careful slapping him on the back?
(a) A glass eye.
(b) A tremor.
(c) A fake nose.
(d) A brain aneurism.
3. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
(a) Impersonating a policeman.
(b) Impersonating a veterenarian.
(c) Impersonating a psychiatrist.
(d) Bombing a bank.
4. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
(a) Roberto Lombarti.
(b) Antonio A. Antonio.
(c) Ignatius Guisseppe.
(d) Antonio Romaldi.
5. Why did the judge rule the alibis unreliable?
(a) They were associated with the bombing.
(b) They were known criminals.
(c) They were rich.
(d) They were elderly and in poor health.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the Maniac tell the Constable when he asks what's going on in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does the Maniac suggest to the Superintendent regarding Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket ask of the Maniac in Act 1, Scene 2 once they've been told they'll be prosecuted?
5. Where does the Maniac suggest he might know the Superintendent from?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)