|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac say they have changed the police motto to?
(a) "The last day is coming. Run and hide!"
(b) "The policeman's work is never done."
(c) "The police is at the service of the citizens, to entertain them!"
(d) "The police is at the service of the citizens."
2. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
3. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
(a) A Russian prison camp.
(b) A Turkish prison.
(c) A German concentration camp.
(d) The Vatican.
4. Who consistently backs up the story that the Maniac feeds the Superintendent and Sports Jacket about their conversation with the anarchist?
(c) The Constable.
5. Whose fault does the Maniac's say it is that the Superintendent and Sports Jacket almost jumped?
(a) The government's.
(b) His mother's.
(c) His own.
(d) The anarchist's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What is discovered about the Maniac when he walks around the desk speaking to the reporter?
3. What time did the anarchist jump from the window?
4. What time does the Superintendent say they "set the trick" with the anarchist?
5. What does the Constable say he gave the anarchist?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)