|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
(a) The court appearance transcript and the order for arrest.
(b) The judicial transcripts and the death certificate.
(c) The court appearance records and death certificate.
(d) The judicial transcripts and the order to file away investigation of anarchist's death.
2. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Shoves him out.
(c) Arrests him.
(d) Kisses him.
3. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
(a) A mailman.
(b) A judge.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A policeman.
4. Where does the Superintendent claim he and Sports Jacket were when the Anarchist jumped out the window?
(a) Outside the room.
(b) Outside the window.
(c) In the room.
(d) In court.
5. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) The Head Commissioner.
(d) The Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what version of the statement was it stated that the anarchist, looking "beaten-down," had lit a cigarette and commented in a tragic voice, "this is the end of the anarchist movement?"
2. Who tells the judge, "No, we wanted to prove that the 'raptus' couldn't have been caused by our deceptions, by our false statements?"
3. Who says to the reporter that being ahead of time is "all important" for the police?
4. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
5. What took place previously in the room that Act 1, Scene 2 is set in?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)