|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
2. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He trips and falls.
(b) He gets punched.
(c) He falls out the window.
(d) He trips on the phone cord.
3. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he's done when he slaps him on the back?
(a) Caused an aneurism.
(b) Knocked out his glass eye.
(c) Hurt his back.
(d) Made him upset to his stomach.
4. What time did the anarchist jump from the window?
(b) Three a.m.
(c) Four a.m.
(d) Eight p.m.
5. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he once knew who massaged himself in such a way?
(a) A convict.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A mailman.
(d) A bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What, according to the reports, was the Anarchist's death ruled as?
3. What instinctive gesture did the Anarchist not do when falling to his death?
4. When, according to the reporter, did the phone call to the ambulance take place?
5. Who does the Maniac say decided to change the police motto in Rome?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)