|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to the reports, was the Anarchist's death ruled as?
(a) An accident.
(b) A mistake.
(c) A murder.
(d) A suicide.
2. What was found at the base of the Anarchist's neck?
(a) A stab wound.
(c) A gunshot wound.
3. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
(a) His criminal record.
(b) His prescriptions.
(c) His release papers.
(d) The Anarchist Report.
4. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His hand.
(b) His leg.
(c) His head.
(d) His face.
5. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the Maniac do to hide the fact that he's feeding the inspector lines in front of the reporter?
3. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
4. Whose fault does the Maniac's say it is that the Superintendent and Sports Jacket almost jumped?
5. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)