|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has the reporter heard of this "nickname" for the investigator in Act 2?
(a) A judge.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A jury.
(d) Another anarchist.
2. The Maniac tells the Superintendent and Sports Jacket that they have to provide irrefutable arguments proving what happened during those four hours?
(a) The anarchist overcame his depression.
(b) The anarchist admitted his crimes.
(c) The anarchist wept.
(d) The anarchist was proven guilty.
3. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Jump out the window.
(c) Inform the media.
(d) Tell the boss.
4. How many "versions" of the statement regarding the anarchist's death are there?
5. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Maniac.
(c) The Journalist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Maniac suggest he might know the Superintendent from?
2. What is the name of the journalist who arrives in Act 2?
3. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
4. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he's done when he slaps him on the back?
5. What does the Maniac ask the Superintendent if he hadn't had as a kid?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)