|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the Anarchist been accused of bombing?
(a) A school.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bank.
(d) A hospital.
2. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) His suitcase.
(b) His chair.
(c) His papers.
(d) His moustache.
3. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
(a) A Turkish prison.
(b) A German concentration camp.
(c) The Vatican.
(d) A Russian prison camp.
4. Where is the "overwhelming proof" they want to get rid of the Superintendent and Sports Jacket, according to the Maniac in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
(a) He made it up.
(b) In his office.
(c) In his papers.
(d) From the Pope.
5. What does the Maniac instruct the Superintendent to do as he examines the documents?
(a) Leave and go home.
(b) Go get him coffee.
(c) Give him money for coffee.
(d) Recreate his entrance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
2. Where does the phrase "headquarters had no head, 'cause the head man was in bed" come from, according to the Maniac?
3. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
4. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he once knew who massaged himself in such a way?
5. What does the Maniac suggest the Anarchist might have had shoes made of?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)