|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
(b) A siren.
(c) Someone at the door.
2. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
(c) Laughing at him.
(d) Firing him.
3. In whose office does the play open?
(a) The Coroner's.
(b) The Superintendent's.
(c) The Maniac's.
4. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
(c) Play roles.
5. Where does the phrase "headquarters had no head, 'cause the head man was in bed" come from, according to the Maniac?
(a) A nursery rhyme.
(b) The Johnny Carson Show.
(c) An old vaudeville routine.
(d) A sit-com.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Maniac say that the raptus comes in the story in Act 2?
2. What instinctive gesture did the Anarchist not do when falling to his death?
3. Who says to the reporter that being ahead of time is "all important" for the police?
4. Where is the letter from which the reporter produces speaking of Sports Jacket?
5. How many people does the Superintendent say were in the room around midnight?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)