|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Maniac, when a judge is reaching the prime of his career, what are others his age doing?
(b) Starting out.
2. What is the name of the journalist who arrives in Act 2?
(a) Maria Roloni.
(b) Maria Feletti.
(c) Maria Linguini.
(d) Sophia Faroni.
3. Where does the Maniac suggest he might know the Superintendent from?
(a) A concentration camp.
(c) Law school.
(d) Fighting in the war.
4. What does the reporter remark upon when meeting Sports Jacket?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His skin.
(c) His hair.
(d) His grip.
5. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
(a) "Free me!"
(b) "You're all off to jail!"
(c) "Everybody free!"
(d) "Come and take me now!"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac say is the sentence for "provocation and violence resulting in harm to a defenseless and disabled individual incapable of acting responsibility for his or her own actions?"
2. Who tells the judge, "No, we wanted to prove that the 'raptus' couldn't have been caused by our deceptions, by our false statements?"
3. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Why does the Maniac say he hasn't removed his hat when speaking to Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Where does the Superintendent claim he and Sports Jacket were when the Anarchist jumped out the window?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)