|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A ladies' dress.
(b) A cane and shawl.
(c) A hat and coat.
(d) A wig and glasses.
2. What does the Maniac say they have changed the police motto to?
(a) "The policeman's work is never done."
(b) "The police is at the service of the citizens."
(c) "The police is at the service of the citizens, to entertain them!"
(d) "The last day is coming. Run and hide!"
3. When, according to the reporter, did the phone call to the ambulance take place?
(a) Two minutes before 12.
(b) Three minutes after 12.
(c) Two minutes after 12.
4. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who says, "They almost went along with it; they were desperate. The smallest pretext is sufficient when one is desperate?"
(a) The Maniac.
(b) The Constable.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) Sports Jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. When, according to the reporter, did the Anarchist jump precisely?
3. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
4. Where is the letter from which the reporter produces speaking of Sports Jacket?
5. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)