|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Maniac impersonate when the journalist arrives?
(b) A forensics expert.
(c) A coat rack.
(d) The Superintendent.
2. Who consistently backs up the story that the Maniac feeds the Superintendent and Sports Jacket about their conversation with the anarchist?
(c) The Constable.
3. What does the Maniac tell the Constable when he asks what's going on in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A raptus.
(b) A circus.
(c) A murder.
(d) A trial.
4. Where does the phrase "headquarters had no head, 'cause the head man was in bed" come from, according to the Maniac?
(a) A nursery rhyme.
(b) An old vaudeville routine.
(c) A sit-com.
(d) The Johnny Carson Show.
5. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Who witnessed the fall of the anarchist?
3. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
4. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
5. Who says, "Yes, your honor, they had just left the room when he jumped out"?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)