|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "Yeah, they sure do look . . . excuse the expression . . . a little up shit creek, as they say?"
(a) The Maniac.
(b) The Superintendent.
(c) Sports Jacket.
(d) The Constable.
2. What does the Superintendent say they were all doing just before midnight?
(a) Kicking each other.
(b) Kidding around.
(c) Belittling the guard.
(d) Hanging the anarchist.
3. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
(a) "Free me!"
(b) "Everybody free!"
(c) "Come and take me now!"
(d) "You're all off to jail!"
4. According to the reporter, who used a curious term when he was making his concluding remarks?
(a) The Prosecutor.
(b) The District Attorney.
(c) The Anarchist.
(d) The Commissioner.
5. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
(a) A German concentration camp.
(b) A Russian prison camp.
(c) A Turkish prison.
(d) The Vatican.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Maniac tells the Superintendent and Sports Jacket that they have to provide irrefutable arguments proving what happened during those four hours?
2. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does the reporter remark upon when meeting Sports Jacket?
4. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he is in the beginning of Dr. Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)