|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shoes are in the equation in Act 2?
2. What is the name of the journalist who arrives in Act 2?
(a) Maria Feletti.
(b) Sophia Faroni.
(c) Maria Roloni.
(d) Maria Linguini.
3. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
(a) The Vatican.
(b) A German concentration camp.
(c) A Turkish prison.
(d) A Russian prison camp.
4. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he is in the beginning of Dr. Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dr. Roberto Angroni.
(b) Dr. Roberto Rimaldi.
(c) Dr. Guisseppe Winfried.
(d) Dr. Antonio A. Antonio.
5. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Creep out the door.
(b) Burn the file cabinet.
(c) Call his mother.
(d) Jump out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the reporter, "the report on the _____ of the fall seems to be missing from the judge's dossier."
2. Whose fault does the Maniac's say it is that the Superintendent and Sports Jacket almost jumped?
3. When does the Maniac say that the raptus comes in the story in Act 2?
4. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
5. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)