|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Maniac witness the "laughter interrogations" while staying in a hotel near police headquarters?
2. What does the report say which disputes the statement that the officer grabbed the Anarchist as he fell?
(a) His tie was undone.
(b) His glasses were broken.
(c) He fell backwards.
(d) He was wearing both shoes.
3. Who slips and falls on the marble in front of the reporter?
(a) Sports Jacket.
(b) The Superintendent.
(d) The Maniac.
4. What does the Maniac say that an Anarchist cares about above all else?
(c) His anarchy.
(d) His job.
5. When, according to the reporter, did the Anarchist jump precisely?
(b) Three minutes before 12.
(c) Three minutes past 12.
(d) One a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he has, thus to be careful slapping him on the back?
2. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
3. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)