|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has the reporter heard of this "nickname" for the investigator in Act 2?
(a) Another anarchist.
(b) A jury.
(c) A judge.
(d) A policeman.
2. Who says, "When he's in the right mood, you should see the side-splitting interrogations he does . . . ha, ha, ha, you could die laughing!"
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Maniac.
(c) Sports Jacket.
(d) The Constable.
3. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Creep out the door.
(b) Jump out the window.
(c) Burn the file cabinet.
(d) Call his mother.
4. What does the Maniac say that the superior council has?
(d) Corrupt officers.
5. Where does the Superintendent claim he and Sports Jacket were when the Anarchist jumped out the window?
(a) In court.
(b) In the room.
(c) Outside the room.
(d) Outside the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Constable say he gave the anarchist?
2. According to the Maniac, when a judge is reaching the prime of his career, what are others his age doing?
3. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
4. What does the Superintendent accuse the Maniac of doing to them in Act 2?
5. What does the Maniac instruct the Superintendent to do as he examines the documents?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)