|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the Maniac profess to having studied Law?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Nine years.
(d) Three months.
2. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket is the first rule in interviews?
(a) Always smile.
(b) Never apologize.
(c) Never say yes.
(d) Never contradict.
3. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
4. What does the Superintendent yell at Sports Jacket for upon his entrance?
(a) Ordering him and punching Bertozzo.
(b) Filing court orders without permission.
(c) Complaining about wanting a raise.
(d) Ordering him and calling the Judge.
5. Where did the Maniac witness the "laughter interrogations" while staying in a hotel near police headquarters?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Maniac asks when examining the Anarchist's jump who in the room acted as his what?
2. What does the Maniac ask the Superintendent if he hadn't had as a kid?
3. What does the Maniac suggest the officer was actually holding in his hand?
4. What does the Superintendent say they were all doing just before midnight?
5. In what version of the statement was it stated that the anarchist, looking "beaten-down," had lit a cigarette and commented in a tragic voice, "this is the end of the anarchist movement?"
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)