|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the judge and the Superintendent say definitely contributed to the Anarchist's suicidal breakdown?
(a) Fear of arrest.
(b) Fear of losing his job.
(c) Fear of death.
(d) Fear of bludgeoning.
2. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He falls out the window.
(b) He trips on the phone cord.
(c) He gets punched.
(d) He trips and falls.
3. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What, according to the Maniac, does no one think more about than the anarchist?
(a) His death.
(b) His retirement.
(c) His bombings.
(d) His suicide.
5. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
(a) Next door.
(b) The jail.
(c) The fourth floor.
(d) The courthouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac say that an Anarchist cares about above all else?
2. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
3. According to the testimony, "The railroad worker calmed down and stated that he and the ex-dancer were __________."
4. What does the Maniac suggest the Superintendent and Sports Jacket do, given their situation, in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Who says, "These characters have the power to save or destroy however and whenever they will: they toss out certain life sentences just the way someone might say, 'maybe it will rain tomorrow'?"
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)