|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. The Maniac tells the Superintendent and Sports Jacket that they have to provide irrefutable arguments proving what happened during those four hours?
(a) The anarchist wept.
(b) The anarchist overcame his depression.
(c) The anarchist admitted his crimes.
(d) The anarchist was proven guilty.
3. What is the name of the journalist who arrives in Act 2?
(a) Maria Feletti.
(b) Maria Linguini.
(c) Sophia Faroni.
(d) Maria Roloni.
4. What did the Anarchist ask for after the Superintendent told him his friend confessed?
(a) A drink.
(b) A rope.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A chair.
5. Who does the Maniac say decided to change the police motto in Rome?
(a) The Police Headquarters.
(b) The President.
(c) Ministry of the Interior.
(d) The Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
2. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
3. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
5. What does the Maniac suggest the officer was actually holding in his hand?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)