|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose office does the play open?
(b) The Superintendent's.
(c) The Coroner's.
(d) The Maniac's.
2. "The anarchist did not seem affected by the accusation, but smiled in disbelief." Who made this statement?
(a) The Officer.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) The Superintendent.
3. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He gets punched.
(b) He falls out the window.
(c) He trips and falls.
(d) He trips on the phone cord.
4. What, according to the Maniac, does no one think more about than the anarchist?
(a) His bombings.
(b) His death.
(c) His retirement.
(d) His suicide.
5. According to the Maniac, when a judge is reaching the prime of his career, what are others his age doing?
(d) Starting out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
3. What does the Maniac tell the Constable when he asks what's going on in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does the Maniac suggest to the Superintendent regarding Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)