|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket is the first rule in interviews?
(a) Never say yes.
(b) Never contradict.
(c) Never apologize.
(d) Always smile.
2. What does the Maniac say that an Anarchist cares about above all else?
(a) His anarchy.
(c) His job.
3. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
(a) A convenience store.
(b) A pharmacy.
(c) A zoo.
(d) A hospital.
4. According to the Maniac, when a judge is reaching the prime of his career, what are others his age doing?
(b) Starting out.
5. How many "versions" of the statement regarding the anarchist's death are there?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
2. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Where does the Maniac suggest he might know the Superintendent from?
4. According to the Manic, why do innocent people invent crimes?
5. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)