|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Superintendent claim he and Sports Jacket were when the Anarchist jumped out the window?
(a) Outside the room.
(b) Outside the window.
(c) In court.
(d) In the room.
2. According to the testimony, "The railroad worker calmed down and stated that he and the ex-dancer were __________."
(a) "Lying to be alibis."
(b) "On good terms."
(c) "Not on good terms."
3. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
4. Who says, "Yes, your honor, they had just left the room when he jumped out"?
(a) The Constable.
(b) Sports Jacket.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) The Maniac.
5. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A wig and glasses.
(b) A ladies' dress.
(c) A cane and shawl.
(d) A hat and coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac do to hide the fact that he's feeding the inspector lines in front of the reporter?
2. How many "versions" of the statement regarding the anarchist's death are there?
3. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
4. What instinctive gesture did the Anarchist not do when falling to his death?
5. What does the Maniac tell the Constable when he asks what's going on in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)