|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
(a) Antonio A. Antonio.
(b) Ignatius Guisseppe.
(c) Roberto Lombarti.
(d) Antonio Romaldi.
2. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) His moustache.
(b) His chair.
(c) His papers.
(d) His suitcase.
3. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
(a) Impersonating a policeman.
(b) Bombing a bank.
(c) Impersonating a veterenarian.
(d) Impersonating a psychiatrist.
4. Who says in Act 1, Scene 2, "No lord ever killed a good hunting dog to satisfy a peasant! If anything, it's been the other way around?"
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Constable.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) Sports Jacket.
5. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He trips on the phone cord.
(b) He gets punched.
(c) He falls out the window.
(d) He trips and falls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
2. Who does the Maniac demand be brought into the office with him and Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. According to the testimony, "The railroad worker calmed down and stated that he and the ex-dancer were __________."
4. How many citizens were killed in the bombing by the accused Anarchist?
5. In what city does the play take place?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)