|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket say they got the news that the anarchist dancer had confessed?
(a) From a witness.
(b) From the dancer.
(c) They made it up.
(d) From the dancer's wife.
2. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
3. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
(a) "Everybody free!"
(b) "Come and take me now!"
(c) "You're all off to jail!"
(d) "Free me!"
4. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Which character says, "Yeah, they sure do look . . . excuse the expression . . . a little up shit creek, as they say?"
(a) Sports Jacket.
(b) The Superintendent.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) The Constable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
2. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
3. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
4. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
5. What, according to the Maniac, does no one think more about than the anarchist?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)