|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. How many citizens were killed in the bombing by the accused Anarchist?
3. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
(a) Impersonating a psychiatrist.
(b) Impersonating a policeman.
(c) Impersonating a veterenarian.
(d) Bombing a bank.
4. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
(a) Getting his clothes from the cleaners.
(b) A meeting.
(d) Picking up his wife.
5. What, according to the Maniac, does no one think more about than the anarchist?
(a) His retirement.
(b) His bombings.
(c) His suicide.
(d) His death.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
2. What does the Maniac offer to assist with on the report in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. In whose office does the play open?
5. What does the Maniac instruct the Superintendent to do as he examines the documents?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)