|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
2. What did the Anarchist ask for after the Superintendent told him his friend confessed?
(a) A chair.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A drink.
(d) A rope.
3. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
(a) A mailman.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A judge.
4. Where do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket say they got the news that the anarchist dancer had confessed?
(a) From a witness.
(b) From the dancer.
(c) From the dancer's wife.
(d) They made it up.
5. What time does the Superintendent say they "set the trick" with the anarchist?
(a) 11:00 p.m.
(b) 8:00 p.m.
(c) 7:00 p.m.
(d) 12:00 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
2. What does the Constable say he gave the anarchist?
3. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
4. According to the Maniac, when a judge is reaching the prime of his career, what are others his age doing?
5. In what version of the statement was it stated that the anarchist, looking "beaten-down," had lit a cigarette and commented in a tragic voice, "this is the end of the anarchist movement?"
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)