|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac offer to assist with on the report in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The dismissal.
(b) The release.
(c) The recording.
(d) The typing.
2. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
(a) An anarchist.
(b) A spy.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A reporter.
3. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. The Maniac tells the Superintendent and Sports Jacket that they have to provide irrefutable arguments proving what happened during those four hours?
(a) The anarchist overcame his depression.
(b) The anarchist admitted his crimes.
(c) The anarchist wept.
(d) The anarchist was proven guilty.
5. In what version of the statement was it stated that the anarchist, looking "beaten-down," had lit a cigarette and commented in a tragic voice, "this is the end of the anarchist movement?"
(a) The third.
(b) The fourth.
(c) The first.
(d) The second.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
2. Whose fault does the Maniac's say it is that the Superintendent and Sports Jacket almost jumped?
3. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
4. What do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket ask of the Maniac in Act 1, Scene 2 once they've been told they'll be prosecuted?
5. Who is alone in the room at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)