|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A walk.
(b) A Jewish accent.
(c) An Irish accent.
(d) A stutter.
2. What, according to the Maniac, does no one think more about than the anarchist?
(a) His death.
(b) His retirement.
(c) His suicide.
(d) His bombings.
3. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket ask of the Maniac in Act 1, Scene 2 once they've been told they'll be prosecuted?
(c) A waver.
(d) The death penalty.
5. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
(b) The Superintendent.
(c) The Journalist.
(d) The Maniac.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac say is the sentence for "provocation and violence resulting in harm to a defenseless and disabled individual incapable of acting responsibility for his or her own actions?"
2. What time does the Superintendent say they "set the trick" with the anarchist?
3. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
5. What did the judge and the Superintendent say definitely contributed to the Anarchist's suicidal breakdown?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)