|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who consistently backs up the story that the Maniac feeds the Superintendent and Sports Jacket about their conversation with the anarchist?
(c) The Constable.
2. What time does the Superintendent say they "set the trick" with the anarchist?
(a) 11:00 p.m.
(b) 12:00 a.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 7:00 p.m.
3. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
4. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
(a) A mailman.
(b) A judge.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A policeman.
5. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
(a) Laughing at him.
(b) Firing him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the "overwhelming proof" they want to get rid of the Superintendent and Sports Jacket, according to the Maniac in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
2. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does the Maniac tell the Constable when he asks what's going on in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Who is alone in the room at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)