|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
2. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
3. How many "versions" of the statement regarding the anarchist's death are there?
4. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His head.
(b) His face.
(c) His leg.
(d) His hand.
5. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the Superintendent yell at Sports Jacket for upon his entrance?
3. What does the Maniac ask the Superintendent if he hadn't had as a kid?
4. What time does the Superintendent say they "set the trick" with the anarchist?
5. Who consistently backs up the story that the Maniac feeds the Superintendent and Sports Jacket about their conversation with the anarchist?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)