|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Maniac demand be brought into the office with him and Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Officer.
(b) The Superintendent.
(c) The Judge.
2. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
(a) A German concentration camp.
(b) A Russian prison camp.
(c) A Turkish prison.
(d) The Vatican.
3. What was the Anarchist's occupation?
(a) Railway worker.
4. What did the Anarchist ask for after the Superintendent told him his friend confessed?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A chair.
(c) A rope.
(d) A drink.
5. What does the Superintendent yell at Sports Jacket for upon his entrance?
(a) Ordering him and calling the Judge.
(b) Ordering him and punching Bertozzo.
(c) Filing court orders without permission.
(d) Complaining about wanting a raise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he is in the beginning of Dr. Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Where do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket say they got the news that the anarchist dancer had confessed?
3. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
4. Where does the Superintendent claim he and Sports Jacket were when the Anarchist jumped out the window?
5. Why does the Maniac say he hasn't removed his hat when speaking to Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)