|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Arrests him.
(d) Shoves him out.
2. Who tells the judge, "No, we wanted to prove that the 'raptus' couldn't have been caused by our deceptions, by our false statements?"
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Constable.
(c) Dr. Antonio.
(d) Sports Shirt.
3. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
4. What does the Maniac suggest the Superintendent and Sports Jacket do, given their situation, in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Jump out the window.
(b) Escape to Taiwan.
(c) Kill the judge.
(d) Run for cover.
5. What does the Maniac say they have to add more of to the versions of the statements they already have in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
2. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
3. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he once knew who massaged himself in such a way?
4. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
5. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)