|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac say they have to add more of to the versions of the statements they already have in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) An Irish accent.
(b) A walk.
(c) A stutter.
(d) A Jewish accent.
3. In what version of the statement was it stated that the anarchist, looking "beaten-down," had lit a cigarette and commented in a tragic voice, "this is the end of the anarchist movement?"
(a) The third.
(b) The fourth.
(c) The second.
(d) The first.
4. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
(c) Firing him.
(d) Laughing at him.
5. The Maniac tells the Superintendent and Sports Jacket that they have to provide irrefutable arguments proving what happened during those four hours?
(a) The anarchist wept.
(b) The anarchist admitted his crimes.
(c) The anarchist overcame his depression.
(d) The anarchist was proven guilty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
2. What does the Maniac insist that the Superintendent and the others did with the anarchist to cheer him up?
3. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
4. Who says, "They almost went along with it; they were desperate. The smallest pretext is sufficient when one is desperate?"
5. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)