|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Maniac tells the Superintendent and Sports Jacket that they have to provide irrefutable arguments proving what happened during those four hours?
(a) The anarchist wept.
(b) The anarchist overcame his depression.
(c) The anarchist was proven guilty.
(d) The anarchist admitted his crimes.
2. According to the testimony, "The railroad worker calmed down and stated that he and the ex-dancer were __________."
(b) "Not on good terms."
(c) "On good terms."
(d) "Lying to be alibis."
3. What does the Maniac say is the sentence for "provocation and violence resulting in harm to a defenseless and disabled individual incapable of acting responsibility for his or her own actions?"
(a) Three years and loss of rank and pension.
(b) Ten years and loss of rank.
(c) Six to nine years and loss of pension.
(d) Seventeen years and loss of pension.
4. What does the Superintendent yell at Sports Jacket for upon his entrance?
(a) Ordering him and punching Bertozzo.
(b) Filing court orders without permission.
(c) Ordering him and calling the Judge.
(d) Complaining about wanting a raise.
5. Who asks, "But did you really have the proof?" in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Maniac.
(b) The Officer.
(c) The Big Man.
(d) The Superintendent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the Maniac profess to having studied Law?
2. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
3. What does the Maniac suggest to the Superintendent regarding Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
5. What time does the Superintendent say they "set the trick" with the anarchist?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)