|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac suggest the Superintendent and Sports Jacket do, given their situation, in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Run for cover.
(b) Jump out the window.
(c) Kill the judge.
(d) Escape to Taiwan.
2. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
3. What does the Maniac say they have to add more of to the versions of the statements they already have in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
5. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Registrar.
(c) Yellow Blazer.
(d) Sports Jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
2. What does the Maniac say is the sentence for "provocation and violence resulting in harm to a defenseless and disabled individual incapable of acting responsibility for his or her own actions?"
3. Who says, "Yes, your honor, they had just left the room when he jumped out"?
4. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
5. Which character says, "Yeah, they sure do look . . . excuse the expression . . . a little up shit creek, as they say?"
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)