|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Maniac say he hasn't removed his hat when speaking to Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He's got a large scar.
(b) He's allergic to wool.
(c) He's keeping a microphone in his hat.
(d) There's a draft.
2. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
(a) Cry to him.
(b) Slap him.
(c) Bite him.
(d) Eat him.
3. From what floor did the Anarchist jump?
(a) The Fifth.
(b) The second.
(c) The fourth.
(d) The third.
4. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) Next door.
(c) The jail.
(d) The fourth floor.
5. What do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket ask of the Maniac in Act 1, Scene 2 once they've been told they'll be prosecuted?
(a) The death penalty.
(c) A waver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac say that an Anarchist cares about above all else?
2. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. How many "versions" of the statement regarding the anarchist's death are there?
4. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)