|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Maniac say he hasn't removed his hat when speaking to Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) There's a draft.
(b) He's got a large scar.
(c) He's allergic to wool.
(d) He's keeping a microphone in his hat.
2. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
(a) The Maniac.
(b) The Superintendent.
(c) The Journalist.
3. In what city does the play take place?
(a) New York.
4. What had the Anarchist been accused of bombing?
(a) A school.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bank.
(d) A hospital.
5. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
(b) Laughing at him.
(d) Firing him.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the testimony, "The railroad worker calmed down and stated that he and the ex-dancer were __________."
2. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
3. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
4. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
5. Who consistently backs up the story that the Maniac feeds the Superintendent and Sports Jacket about their conversation with the anarchist?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)