|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
(a) Antonio Romaldi.
(b) Roberto Lombarti.
(c) Antonio A. Antonio.
(d) Ignatius Guisseppe.
2. What did the Anarchist ask for after the Superintendent told him his friend confessed?
(a) A rope.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A drink.
(d) A chair.
3. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
(a) Eat him.
(b) Slap him.
(c) Cry to him.
(d) Bite him.
4. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A wig and glasses.
(b) A cane and shawl.
(c) A hat and coat.
(d) A ladies' dress.
5. Which character says, "Yeah, they sure do look . . . excuse the expression . . . a little up shit creek, as they say?"
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) Sports Jacket.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) The Constable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
2. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
3. What had the Anarchist been "seized by" leading to his death?
4. What does the Maniac tell the Constable when he asks what's going on in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)