|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He trips on the phone cord.
(b) He gets punched.
(c) He falls out the window.
(d) He trips and falls.
2. Who witnessed the fall of the anarchist?
(a) A reporter.
(b) The Maniac.
(c) A judge.
(d) A blind man.
3. What time did the anarchist jump from the window?
(a) Three a.m.
(b) Four a.m.
(c) Eight p.m.
4. In what city does the play take place?
(c) New York.
5. Who asks, "But did you really have the proof?" in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Officer.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) The Big Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
4. What does the Constable say he gave the anarchist?
5. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he once knew who massaged himself in such a way?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)