|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the judge, "No, we wanted to prove that the 'raptus' couldn't have been caused by our deceptions, by our false statements?"
(a) The Constable.
(b) The Superintendent.
(c) Dr. Antonio.
(d) Sports Shirt.
2. What time does the Superintendent say they "set the trick" with the anarchist?
(a) 8:00 p.m.
(b) 7:00 p.m.
(c) 11:00 p.m.
(d) 12:00 a.m.
3. What does the Maniac instruct the Superintendent to do as he examines the documents?
(a) Go get him coffee.
(b) Recreate his entrance.
(c) Give him money for coffee.
(d) Leave and go home.
4. What does the Maniac ask the Superintendent if he hadn't had as a kid?
(a) Model ships.
(c) Toy trains.
(d) Teddy bears.
5. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
(b) A siren.
(c) Someone at the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to the Maniac, does no one think more about than the anarchist?
2. Why does the Maniac say he hasn't removed his hat when speaking to Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
5. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)