|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Shoves him out.
(d) Arrests him.
2. Which character says, "Yeah, they sure do look . . . excuse the expression . . . a little up shit creek, as they say?"
(a) The Maniac.
(b) The Constable.
(c) Sports Jacket.
(d) The Superintendent.
3. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
(a) A policeman.
(b) An anarchist.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A spy.
4. The Maniac tells the Superintendent and Sports Jacket that they have to provide irrefutable arguments proving what happened during those four hours?
(a) The anarchist was proven guilty.
(b) The anarchist admitted his crimes.
(c) The anarchist wept.
(d) The anarchist overcame his depression.
5. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
(a) His release papers.
(b) His criminal record.
(c) The Anarchist Report.
(d) His prescriptions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the Anarchist been accused of bombing?
2. From what floor did the Anarchist jump?
3. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
5. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)