|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did the anarchist jump from the window?
(a) Three a.m.
(b) Four a.m.
(c) Eight p.m.
2. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
3. Who tells the judge, "No, we wanted to prove that the 'raptus' couldn't have been caused by our deceptions, by our false statements?"
(a) The Constable.
(b) Sports Shirt.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) Dr. Antonio.
4. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
(a) The Vatican.
(b) A Turkish prison.
(c) A Russian prison camp.
(d) A German concentration camp.
5. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
(a) A spy.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A policeman.
(d) An anarchist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac say is the sentence for "provocation and violence resulting in harm to a defenseless and disabled individual incapable of acting responsibility for his or her own actions?"
2. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
3. What does the Maniac instruct the Superintendent to do as he examines the documents?
4. What was the Anarchist's occupation?
5. What does the Maniac ask the Superintendent if he hadn't had as a kid?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)