|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Bertozzo's wife.
(b) Bertozzo's assistant.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A judge.
2. Why does the Maniac learn the judge is coming?
(a) To hold a press conference.
(b) To fire Bertozzo.
(c) To put him in jail.
(d) To investigate the Anarchist's death.
3. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
(a) University of Padova.
(b) University of Sicily.
(c) University of Quinoa.
(d) University of Indianapolis.
4. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
(a) A Russian prison camp.
(b) A Turkish prison.
(c) A German concentration camp.
(d) The Vatican.
5. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
(a) Laughing at him.
(c) Firing him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
4. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)