|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
(a) A judge.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A mailman.
(d) A policeman.
2. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
(d) Blows a razzberry.
3. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Death certificates.
(c) Birth certificates.
(d) Marriage licenses.
4. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) His papers.
(b) His moustache.
(c) His suitcase.
(d) His chair.
5. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
(b) Someone at the door.
(c) A siren.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
2. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
3. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
4. In what city does the play take place?
5. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)