|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Arrests him.
(b) Shoves him out.
(c) Kisses him.
2. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A stutter.
(b) A walk.
(c) An Irish accent.
(d) A Jewish accent.
3. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
4. Why does the Maniac learn the judge is coming?
(a) To investigate the Anarchist's death.
(b) To hold a press conference.
(c) To fire Bertozzo.
(d) To put him in jail.
5. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Marriage licenses.
(c) Birth certificates.
(d) Death certificates.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
2. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
3. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
4. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)