|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac offer to assist with on the report in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The dismissal.
(b) The typing.
(c) The recording.
(d) The release.
2. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) His papers.
(b) His chair.
(c) His moustache.
(d) His suitcase.
3. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
(a) Impersonating a policeman.
(b) Impersonating a veterenarian.
(c) Bombing a bank.
(d) Impersonating a psychiatrist.
4. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
(a) Next door.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) The jail.
(d) The fourth floor.
5. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
(a) Antonio Romaldi.
(b) Antonio A. Antonio.
(c) Ignatius Guisseppe.
(d) Roberto Lombarti.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
2. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
3. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
4. In what city does the play take place?
5. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)