|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
2. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
(b) Basic English language.
(c) Basic Italian grammar.
3. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Burn the file cabinet.
(b) Creep out the door.
(c) Jump out the window.
(d) Call his mother.
4. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
(a) A Russian prison camp.
(b) A Turkish prison.
(c) A German concentration camp.
(d) The Vatican.
5. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
2. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
3. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
4. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)