|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
2. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
3. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
(a) The Journalist.
(b) The Maniac.
(c) The Superintendent.
4. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A ladies' dress.
(b) A wig and glasses.
(c) A cane and shawl.
(d) A hat and coat.
5. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Death certificates.
(c) Marriage licenses.
(d) Birth certificates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
2. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
3. What does the Maniac say is the sentence for "provocation and violence resulting in harm to a defenseless and disabled individual incapable of acting responsibility for his or her own actions?"
4. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
5. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)