|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
(a) "Come and take me now!"
(b) "Free me!"
(c) "You're all off to jail!"
(d) "Everybody free!"
2. From what floor did the Anarchist jump?
(a) The fourth.
(b) The Fifth.
(c) The second.
(d) The third.
3. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
(b) A siren.
(d) Someone at the door.
4. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
(c) Play roles.
5. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) Yellow Blazer.
(c) The Registrar.
(d) Sports Jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
4. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)