|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
(c) Blows a razzberry.
2. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
(a) University of Sicily.
(b) University of Quinoa.
(c) University of Padova.
(d) University of Indianapolis.
3. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
(a) A Turkish prison.
(b) The Vatican.
(c) A Russian prison camp.
(d) A German concentration camp.
4. Why does the Maniac learn the judge is coming?
(a) To hold a press conference.
(b) To investigate the Anarchist's death.
(c) To put him in jail.
(d) To fire Bertozzo.
5. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) His moustache.
(b) His chair.
(c) His suitcase.
(d) His papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what floor did the Anarchist jump?
2. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
3. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
4. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
5. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)