|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
(a) The Vatican.
(b) A Russian prison camp.
(c) A Turkish prison.
(d) A German concentration camp.
2. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
3. In what city does the play take place?
(c) New York.
4. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
(a) Find the Anarchist.
(b) Free the prisoners.
(c) Impersonate Bertozzo.
(d) Impersonate the judge.
5. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Marriage licenses.
(c) Death certificates.
(d) Birth certificates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
2. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
3. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
4. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
5. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)