|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A zoo.
(c) A pharmacy.
(d) A convenience store.
2. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
3. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
(a) Laughing at him.
(c) Firing him.
4. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Creep out the door.
(b) Call his mother.
(c) Jump out the window.
(d) Burn the file cabinet.
5. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
(a) The court appearance transcript and the order for arrest.
(b) The judicial transcripts and the death certificate.
(c) The court appearance records and death certificate.
(d) The judicial transcripts and the order to file away investigation of anarchist's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
2. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
3. In what city does the play take place?
4. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
5. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)