|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A ladies' dress.
(b) A cane and shawl.
(c) A wig and glasses.
(d) A hat and coat.
2. According to the Maniac, when a judge is reaching the prime of his career, what are others his age doing?
(c) Starting out.
3. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
(a) A pharmacy.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A convenience store.
(d) A zoo.
4. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Arrests him.
(c) Kisses him.
(d) Shoves him out.
5. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
(a) Impersonating a policeman.
(b) Impersonating a veterenarian.
(c) Impersonating a psychiatrist.
(d) Bombing a bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
2. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
3. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
4. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
5. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)