|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A cane and shawl.
(b) A wig and glasses.
(c) A hat and coat.
(d) A ladies' dress.
2. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
(a) Impersonating a policeman.
(b) Impersonating a psychiatrist.
(c) Bombing a bank.
(d) Impersonating a veterenarian.
3. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Maniac.
(c) The Journalist.
4. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
(a) A mailman.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A judge.
(d) A lawyer.
5. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
(a) The Anarchist Report.
(b) His release papers.
(c) His criminal record.
(d) His prescriptions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
2. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
3. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
4. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
5. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)