|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A cane and shawl.
(b) A ladies' dress.
(c) A hat and coat.
(d) A wig and glasses.
2. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A judge.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A mailman.
3. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
(a) Impersonating a psychiatrist.
(b) Impersonating a policeman.
(c) Bombing a bank.
(d) Impersonating a veterenarian.
4. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Creep out the door.
(b) Burn the file cabinet.
(c) Call his mother.
(d) Jump out the window.
5. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
(a) His prescriptions.
(b) His criminal record.
(c) His release papers.
(d) The Anarchist Report.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
2. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
3. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
4. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
5. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)