|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A Jewish accent.
(b) A stutter.
(c) An Irish accent.
(d) A walk.
2. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
(a) Basic Italian grammar.
(d) Basic English language.
3. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
4. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
(a) Ignatius Guisseppe.
(b) Roberto Lombarti.
(c) Antonio A. Antonio.
(d) Antonio Romaldi.
5. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
(a) University of Sicily.
(b) University of Padova.
(c) University of Indianapolis.
(d) University of Quinoa.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
2. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
3. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)