|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
(a) University of Padova.
(b) University of Sicily.
(c) University of Quinoa.
(d) University of Indianapolis.
2. Why does the Maniac learn the judge is coming?
(a) To hold a press conference.
(b) To fire Bertozzo.
(c) To investigate the Anarchist's death.
(d) To put him in jail.
3. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
4. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
(a) Next door.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) The fourth floor.
(d) The jail.
5. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
(a) They are comedians.
(b) They are dogs.
(c) They don't know they're acting.
(d) They are great tragedians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
2. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
3. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
5. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)