|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
(b) The Superintendent.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) The Journalist.
2. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A Jewish accent.
(b) An Irish accent.
(c) A walk.
(d) A stutter.
3. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
(c) Basic Italian grammar.
(d) Basic English language.
4. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
5. What name does the Maniac claim is his while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
2. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
3. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
4. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
5. What does the Maniac offer to assist with on the report in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)