|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
(a) They don't know they're acting.
(b) They are great tragedians.
(c) They are dogs.
(d) They are comedians.
2. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
(a) A zoo.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A pharmacy.
(d) A convenience store.
3. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
4. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He trips and falls.
(b) He gets punched.
(c) He falls out the window.
(d) He trips on the phone cord.
5. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
(a) Basic Italian grammar.
(b) Basic English language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bertozzo late for after speaking with the Maniac?
2. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
3. How long does the Maniac profess to having studied Law?
4. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
5. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)