|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
2. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
(a) His prescriptions.
(b) The Anarchist Report.
(c) His criminal record.
(d) His release papers.
3. How long does the Maniac profess to having studied Law?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Nine years.
(c) Three months.
(d) Six years.
4. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
(c) Blows a razzberry.
5. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
(a) A judge.
(b) A mailman.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
2. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
3. Who says, "These characters have the power to save or destroy however and whenever they will: they toss out certain life sentences just the way someone might say, 'maybe it will rain tomorrow'?"
4. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)