|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
(d) Blows a razzberry.
2. In whose office does the play open?
(a) The Superintendent's.
(b) The Coroner's.
(c) The Maniac's.
3. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A mailman.
(d) A judge.
4. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
5. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
(a) Basic Italian grammar.
(b) Basic English language.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
2. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
3. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
4. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
5. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)