|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
(a) They are great tragedians.
(b) They are comedians.
(c) They are dogs.
(d) They don't know they're acting.
2. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
3. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
(a) A pharmacy.
(b) A zoo.
(c) A convenience store.
(d) A hospital.
4. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
(a) Eat him.
(b) Slap him.
(c) Bite him.
(d) Cry to him.
5. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
(a) Find the Anarchist.
(b) Impersonate Bertozzo.
(c) Impersonate the judge.
(d) Free the prisoners.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
2. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does the Maniac take from by the door as he exits the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
5. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)