|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
2. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Marriage licenses.
(b) Birth certificates.
(d) Death certificates.
3. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The Head Commissioner.
4. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
(b) A siren.
(d) Someone at the door.
5. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
(a) They don't know they're acting.
(b) They are great tragedians.
(c) They are dogs.
(d) They are comedians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the Maniac say is the sentence for "provocation and violence resulting in harm to a defenseless and disabled individual incapable of acting responsibility for his or her own actions?"
3. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
4. According to the Maniac, when a judge is reaching the prime of his career, what are others his age doing?
5. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)