|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
(a) Impersonating a psychiatrist.
(b) Impersonating a policeman.
(c) Impersonating a veterenarian.
(d) Bombing a bank.
2. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) The fourth floor.
(c) The jail.
(d) Next door.
3. How long does the Maniac profess to having studied Law?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Three months.
(c) Six years.
(d) Nine years.
4. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
(a) Someone at the door.
(d) A siren.
5. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
(a) The judicial transcripts and the death certificate.
(b) The court appearance records and death certificate.
(c) The judicial transcripts and the order to file away investigation of anarchist's death.
(d) The court appearance transcript and the order for arrest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
3. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
5. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)