|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
(b) The Superintendent.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) The Journalist.
2. What is unique about the actors with whom the Maniac performs?
(a) They are dogs.
(b) They don't know they're acting.
(c) They are comedians.
(d) They are great tragedians.
3. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A mailman.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A judge.
4. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
5. What does the Maniac begin to do before the phone rings in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Call his mother.
(b) Jump out the window.
(c) Burn the file cabinet.
(d) Creep out the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
2. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
3. How many times has the Maniac been arrested (including this time)?
4. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
5. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)