|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Manic, why do innocent people invent crimes?
(a) To wreck their lives.
(b) To make fun of the police.
(c) To get laughing interrogations.
(d) To commit forgery.
2. Who asks, "But did you really have the proof?" in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) The Maniac.
(c) The Big Man.
(d) The Officer.
3. In what city does the play take place?
(a) New York.
4. What had the Anarchist been accused of bombing?
(a) A bank.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A school.
(d) A hospital.
5. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the judge, "No, we wanted to prove that the 'raptus' couldn't have been caused by our deceptions, by our false statements?"
2. What took place previously in the room that Act 1, Scene 2 is set in?
3. The Maniac asks when examining the Anarchist's jump who in the room acted as his what?
4. From what floor did the Anarchist jump?
5. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)