|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did the anarchist jump from the window?
(a) Four a.m.
(b) Three a.m.
(d) Eight p.m.
2. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he once knew who massaged himself in such a way?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A convict.
(c) A bishop.
(d) A mailman.
3. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His leg.
(b) His face.
(c) His head.
(d) His hand.
4. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
(a) Firing him.
(b) Laughing at him.
5. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Yellow Blazer.
(b) Sports Jacket.
(c) The Superintendent.
(d) The Registrar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
2. What did the Anarchist ask for after the Superintendent told him his friend confessed?
3. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
4. Who does the Maniac say decided to change the police motto in Rome?
5. Who is alone in the room at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)