|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Superintendent yell at Sports Jacket for upon his entrance?
(a) Ordering him and punching Bertozzo.
(b) Ordering him and calling the Judge.
(c) Filing court orders without permission.
(d) Complaining about wanting a raise.
2. Who says, "Yes, your honor, they had just left the room when he jumped out"?
(a) The Superintendent.
(b) Sports Jacket.
(c) The Constable.
(d) The Maniac.
3. When does the Maniac say that the raptus comes in the story in Act 2?
(a) At 6 a.m.
(b) Near midnight.
(c) At 8 p.m.
(d) At 7 p.m.
4. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
5. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac suggest the officer was actually holding in his hand?
2. The Maniac tells the Superintendent and Sports Jacket that they have to provide irrefutable arguments proving what happened during those four hours?
3. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. How many citizens were killed in the bombing by the accused Anarchist?
5. The Maniac asks when examining the Anarchist's jump who in the room acted as his what?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)