|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many citizens were killed in the bombing by the accused Anarchist?
2. What time did the anarchist jump from the window?
(a) Three a.m.
(c) Four a.m.
(d) Eight p.m.
3. Who does the Maniac laugh that he would love to see caught up in the Anarchist scandal?
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Prime Minister.
(d) The Head Commissioner.
4. The common consensus in the beginning of Act 2 is that the Anarchist felt what at 8pm?
5. What had the Anarchist been accused of bombing?
(a) A school.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A bank.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What piece of evidence does the Maniac say proves that the officer tried to save the Anarchist?
4. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he is in the beginning of Dr. Act 1, Scene 2?
5. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)