|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Superintendent say they were all doing just before midnight?
(a) Kidding around.
(b) Kicking each other.
(c) Belittling the guard.
(d) Hanging the anarchist.
2. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he once knew who massaged himself in such a way?
(a) A convict.
(b) A mailman.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A bishop.
3. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
(a) The Anarchist Report.
(b) His prescriptions.
(c) His release papers.
(d) His criminal record.
4. Who tells the judge, "No, we wanted to prove that the 'raptus' couldn't have been caused by our deceptions, by our false statements?"
(a) Dr. Antonio.
(b) Sports Shirt.
(c) The Constable.
(d) The Superintendent.
5. "The anarchist did not seem affected by the accusation, but smiled in disbelief." Who made this statement?
(a) The Superintendent.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) The Officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says in Act 1, Scene 2, "No lord ever killed a good hunting dog to satisfy a peasant! If anything, it's been the other way around?"
2. Where does the phrase "headquarters had no head, 'cause the head man was in bed" come from, according to the Maniac?
3. Which character says, "Yeah, they sure do look . . . excuse the expression . . . a little up shit creek, as they say?"
4. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does the Maniac suggest the Superintendent and Sports Jacket do, given their situation, in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)