|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Maniac, when a judge is reaching the prime of his career, what are others his age doing?
(c) Starting out.
2. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Bertozzo's assistant.
(b) A judge.
(c) Bertozzo's wife.
(d) A nurse.
3. What does the Maniac say that the superior council has?
(c) Corrupt officers.
4. Who does the Maniac say decided to change the police motto in Rome?
(a) The Pope.
(b) Ministry of the Interior.
(c) The President.
(d) The Police Headquarters.
5. How many "versions" of the statement regarding the anarchist's death are there?
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of evidence does the Maniac say proves that the officer tried to save the Anarchist?
2. What did the Anarchist ask for after the Superintendent told him his friend confessed?
3. Why does the Maniac learn the judge is coming?
4. Where is the "overwhelming proof" they want to get rid of the Superintendent and Sports Jacket, according to the Maniac in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
5. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)