|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket ask of the Maniac in Act 1, Scene 2 once they've been told they'll be prosecuted?
(b) The death penalty.
(d) A waver.
2. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
3. What was the Anarchist's occupation?
(a) Railway worker.
4. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
5. What does the Maniac suggest as the reason why it wasn't cold at midnight in December?
(a) There was love in the air.
(b) There was a fire in the room.
(c) The sun hadn't gone down.
(d) There was global warming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac suggest to the Superintendent regarding Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What did the Anarchist ask for after the Superintendent told him his friend confessed?
3. Who does the Maniac say decided to change the police motto in Rome?
4. What does the Maniac tell the Constable when he asks what's going on in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does the Maniac insist that the Superintendent and the others did with the anarchist to cheer him up?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)