|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Superintendent say they were all doing just before midnight?
(a) Hanging the anarchist.
(b) Kicking each other.
(c) Belittling the guard.
(d) Kidding around.
2. What does the Maniac ask the Superintendent if he hadn't had as a kid?
(a) Toy trains.
(b) Teddy bears.
(c) Model ships.
3. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
4. The common consensus in the beginning of Act 2 is that the Anarchist felt what at 8pm?
5. Who says, "All right, all right, don't pull those long faces. Cheer up! I promise that from this moment on I won't poke fun at you anymore. The proceedings will be absolutely serious?"
(a) The Maniac.
(b) Sports Jacket.
(c) The Constable.
(d) The Superintendent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
2. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
3. What is the name of the journalist who arrives in Act 2?
4. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
5. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)