|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
(a) University of Padova.
(b) University of Quinoa.
(c) University of Indianapolis.
(d) University of Sicily.
2. What had the Anarchist been accused of bombing?
(a) A bank.
(b) A school.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A hospital.
3. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
(a) A Turkish prison.
(b) A German concentration camp.
(c) A Russian prison camp.
(d) The Vatican.
4. What did the judge and the Superintendent say definitely contributed to the Anarchist's suicidal breakdown?
(a) Fear of bludgeoning.
(b) Fear of arrest.
(c) Fear of death.
(d) Fear of losing his job.
5. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
(b) Someone at the door.
(d) A siren.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he once knew who massaged himself in such a way?
2. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he is in the beginning of Dr. Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does the Constable say he gave the anarchist?
4. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
5. Which character says, "Yeah, they sure do look . . . excuse the expression . . . a little up shit creek, as they say?"
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)