|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac insist that the Superintendent and the others did with the anarchist to cheer him up?
2. What does the Superintendent say they were all doing just before midnight?
(a) Belittling the guard.
(b) Kidding around.
(c) Kicking each other.
(d) Hanging the anarchist.
3. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Tell the boss.
(c) Inform the media.
(d) Jump out the window.
4. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
(a) His release papers.
(b) The Anarchist Report.
(c) His prescriptions.
(d) His criminal record.
5. Who does the Maniac impersonate when the journalist arrives?
(a) A forensics expert.
(c) A coat rack.
(d) The Superintendent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the "overwhelming proof" they want to get rid of the Superintendent and Sports Jacket, according to the Maniac in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
2. Who witnessed the fall of the anarchist?
3. What does the Maniac say they have changed the police motto to?
4. According to the Manic, why do innocent people invent crimes?
5. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)