|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Maniac excited about that he's going to do after hanging up the phone?
(a) Find the Anarchist.
(b) Free the prisoners.
(c) Impersonate Bertozzo.
(d) Impersonate the judge.
2. Where does the Maniac suggest he might know the Superintendent from?
(a) Law school.
(b) Fighting in the war.
(c) A concentration camp.
3. What does the Maniac suggest to the Superintendent regarding Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He should be fired.
(b) He should be investigated by higher-ups.
(c) He should see a psychiatrist.
(d) He should be promoted.
4. Where does the Superintendent claim he and Sports Jacket were when the Anarchist jumped out the window?
(a) Outside the room.
(b) In court.
(c) Outside the window.
(d) In the room.
5. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A dog.
(c) A judge.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of evidence does the Maniac say proves that the officer tried to save the Anarchist?
2. What does the Maniac suggest the Superintendent and Sports Jacket do, given their situation, in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does the report say which disputes the statement that the officer grabbed the Anarchist as he fell?
4. In what city does the play take place?
5. How many people does the Superintendent say were in the room around midnight?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)