|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac say that the judge's name is who is coming?
(a) Ignatius Guisseppe.
(b) Roberto Lombarti.
(c) Antonio A. Antonio.
(d) Antonio Romaldi.
2. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
3. Where does the phrase "headquarters had no head, 'cause the head man was in bed" come from, according to the Maniac?
(a) An old vaudeville routine.
(b) A sit-com.
(c) The Johnny Carson Show.
(d) A nursery rhyme.
4. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
(a) His criminal record.
(b) His release papers.
(c) The Anarchist Report.
(d) His prescriptions.
5. From what floor did the Anarchist jump?
(a) The third.
(b) The second.
(c) The Fifth.
(d) The fourth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
2. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
3. What does the Maniac say that an Anarchist cares about above all else?
4. In what city does the play take place?
5. Who says, "These characters have the power to save or destroy however and whenever they will: they toss out certain life sentences just the way someone might say, 'maybe it will rain tomorrow'?"
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)