|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Superintendent say they were all doing just before midnight?
(a) Belittling the guard.
(b) Hanging the anarchist.
(c) Kicking each other.
(d) Kidding around.
2. What does the Maniac suggest the Superintendent and Sports Jacket do, given their situation, in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Run for cover.
(b) Kill the judge.
(c) Jump out the window.
(d) Escape to Taiwan.
3. The Maniac asks when examining the Anarchist's jump who in the room acted as his what?
4. What does the Maniac tear up when he returns to the office?
(a) The Anarchist Report.
(b) His release papers.
(c) His prescriptions.
(d) His criminal record.
5. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
2. Who consistently backs up the story that the Maniac feeds the Superintendent and Sports Jacket about their conversation with the anarchist?
3. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
4. Who says, "When he's in the right mood, you should see the side-splitting interrogations he does . . . ha, ha, ha, you could die laughing!"
5. What does the Maniac offer to assist with on the report in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)