|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "They almost went along with it; they were desperate. The smallest pretext is sufficient when one is desperate?"
(a) Sports Jacket.
(b) The Constable.
(c) The Maniac.
(d) The Superintendent.
2. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
(a) The court appearance records and death certificate.
(b) The court appearance transcript and the order for arrest.
(c) The judicial transcripts and the death certificate.
(d) The judicial transcripts and the order to file away investigation of anarchist's death.
3. How many citizens were killed in the bombing by the accused Anarchist?
4. Why does the Maniac say he hasn't removed his hat when speaking to Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) There's a draft.
(b) He's keeping a microphone in his hat.
(c) He's allergic to wool.
(d) He's got a large scar.
5. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His face.
(b) His leg.
(c) His hand.
(d) His head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the call coming from which the Maniac answers?
2. Who says, "These characters have the power to save or destroy however and whenever they will: they toss out certain life sentences just the way someone might say, 'maybe it will rain tomorrow'?"
3. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
4. What does the Maniac suggest as the reason why it wasn't cold at midnight in December?
5. What does the Maniac tell the person on the phone that Bertozzo is doing?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)