|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac suggest the Anarchist might have had shoes made of?
2. What does the Maniac offer to assist with on the report in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The typing.
(b) The release.
(c) The dismissal.
(d) The recording.
3. Whose fault does the Maniac's say it is that the Superintendent and Sports Jacket almost jumped?
(a) The government's.
(b) His mother's.
(c) His own.
(d) The anarchist's.
4. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
(a) Someone at the door.
(d) A siren.
5. What does the Maniac suggest the officer was actually holding in his hand?
(a) A cowboy boot.
(b) A rollerblade.
(c) A moccasin.
(d) A galosh.
Short Answer Questions
1. The common consensus in the beginning of Act 2 is that the Anarchist felt what at 8pm?
2. Who does the Maniac impersonate when the journalist arrives?
3. Who says, "Yes, your honor, they had just left the room when he jumped out"?
4. How many "versions" of the statement regarding the anarchist's death are there?
5. What time did the anarchist jump from the window?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)