|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Superintendent claim he and Sports Jacket were when the Anarchist jumped out the window?
(a) In the room.
(b) Outside the window.
(c) Outside the room.
(d) In court.
2. Who calls on the phone when the Maniac is alone in the room in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The Registrar.
(b) Sports Jacket.
(c) Yellow Blazer.
(d) The Superintendent.
3. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
4. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Arrests him.
(b) Shoves him out.
(d) Kisses him.
5. What does the Constable say he gave the anarchist?
(a) An affidavit.
(b) A bomb.
(c) A piece of chewing gum.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the report say which disputes the statement that the officer grabbed the Anarchist as he fell?
2. What are the documents the person on the phone requests from the Maniac?
3. How many mental institutions does the Maniac proclaim to have been in?
4. What profession is, to the Maniac, the most noble?
5. What was the Anarchist's occupation?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)