|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac say that the superior council has?
(b) Corrupt officers.
2. What does Bertozzo do once he recognizes the Maniac leaving the office in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Shoves him out.
(c) Arrests him.
(d) Kisses him.
3. What does the Maniac threaten to do to the Inspector?
(a) Slap him.
(b) Cry to him.
(c) Bite him.
(d) Eat him.
4. What is the name of the journalist who arrives in Act 2?
(a) Sophia Faroni.
(b) Maria Feletti.
(c) Maria Linguini.
(d) Maria Roloni.
5. What piece of evidence does the Maniac say proves that the officer tried to save the Anarchist?
(a) His cigarettes.
(b) His glasses.
(c) His shoe.
(d) His glove.
Short Answer Questions
1. The common consensus in the beginning of Act 2 is that the Anarchist felt what at 8pm?
2. Who witnessed the fall of the anarchist?
3. What does the Maniac offer to assist with on the report in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. How many times has the Maniac been convicted?
5. "The anarchist did not seem affected by the accusation, but smiled in disbelief." Who made this statement?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)