|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac accuse the Inspector of being ignorant of?
(b) Basic Italian grammar.
(d) Basic English language.
2. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
(b) A siren.
(c) Someone at the door.
3. What, according to the Maniac, does no one think more about than the anarchist?
(a) His bombings.
(b) His death.
(c) His suicide.
(d) His retirement.
4. According to the Manic, why do innocent people invent crimes?
(a) To commit forgery.
(b) To wreck their lives.
(c) To get laughing interrogations.
(d) To make fun of the police.
5. Who does the Maniac demand be brought into the office with him and Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Officer.
(b) The Superintendent.
(c) The Judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. The common consensus in the beginning of Act 2 is that the Anarchist felt what at 8pm?
2. What does the Maniac suggest to the Superintendent regarding Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does the Maniac return for in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Where do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket say they got the news that the anarchist dancer had confessed?
5. What does Bertozzo ask the Maniac if he's ever impersonated?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)