|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
2. What does the Maniac insist that the Superintendent and the others did with the anarchist to cheer him up?
3. What time does the Superintendent say they "set the trick" with the anarchist?
(a) 11:00 p.m.
(b) 7:00 p.m.
(c) 12:00 a.m.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
4. What does the Maniac suggest the Superintendent and Sports Jacket do, given their situation, in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Escape to Taiwan.
(b) Kill the judge.
(c) Run for cover.
(d) Jump out the window.
5. In what version of the statement was it stated that the anarchist, looking "beaten-down," had lit a cigarette and commented in a tragic voice, "this is the end of the anarchist movement?"
(a) The second.
(b) The fourth.
(c) The first.
(d) The third.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac suggest the Anarchist might have had shoes made of?
2. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
4. Why does the Maniac say he hasn't removed his hat when speaking to Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)