|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maniac say that the superior council has?
(b) Corrupt officers.
2. Where do the Superintendent and Sports Jacket say they got the news that the anarchist dancer had confessed?
(a) They made it up.
(b) From the dancer.
(c) From the dancer's wife.
(d) From a witness.
3. What does the Maniac threaten to do if he's not allowed to stay?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Inform the media.
(c) Jump out the window.
(d) Tell the boss.
4. Where does the Maniac say the judge had been previously?
(a) A Russian prison camp.
(b) A Turkish prison.
(c) The Vatican.
(d) A German concentration camp.
5. What was the Anarchist's occupation?
(d) Railway worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maniac tell the Constable when he asks what's going on in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. The Maniac asks when examining the Anarchist's jump who in the room acted as his what?
3. Where does the Superintendent claim he and Sports Jacket were when the Anarchist jumped out the window?
4. Who does the Maniac say decided to change the police motto in Rome?
5. What does the armed robbery citation say was robbed?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)