|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sports Jacket massaging in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His hand.
(b) His face.
(c) His head.
(d) His leg.
2. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
(a) University of Sicily.
(b) University of Indianapolis.
(c) University of Quinoa.
(d) University of Padova.
3. Who does the Maniac impersonate when the journalist arrives?
(a) A coat rack.
(c) A forensics expert.
(d) The Superintendent.
4. What does the Maniac insist that the Superintendent and the others did with the anarchist to cheer him up?
5. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) The courtyard.
(b) The lobby.
(c) The second floor office.
(d) The fourth floor office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does the Superintendent say they "set the trick" with the anarchist?
2. Who does the Maniac pretend to be while on the phone in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who does the Maniac demand be brought into the office with him and Sports Jacket in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does the Maniac scream out while tearing up citations in the office?
5. What is the Maniac being charged with in Act 1?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)