|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the illness the Maniac suffers from cause him to do compulsively?
(b) Play roles.
2. Who does the Superintendent initially mistake the Maniac for?
(a) An anarchist.
(b) A spy.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A reporter.
3. What does the Constable say he gave the anarchist?
(a) A gun.
(b) An affidavit.
(c) A piece of chewing gum.
(d) A bomb.
4. What does the Maniac say they have to add more of to the versions of the statements they already have in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A stutter.
(b) An Irish accent.
(c) A walk.
(d) A Jewish accent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I'll bet you're even saner than I am?"
2. Who consistently backs up the story that the Maniac feeds the Superintendent and Sports Jacket about their conversation with the anarchist?
3. According to the Maniac, when a judge is reaching the prime of his career, what are others his age doing?
4. Where does the phrase "headquarters had no head, 'cause the head man was in bed" come from, according to the Maniac?
5. What does the Maniac say that the superior council has?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)