|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does the Maniac's card say he's a former professor?
(a) University of Quinoa.
(b) University of Sicily.
(c) University of Padova.
(d) University of Indianapolis.
2. What is the file cabinet filled with that the Maniac examines in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Death certificates.
(c) Marriage licenses.
(d) Birth certificates.
3. Where does the Maniac learn there will be a judge arriving from?
4. What does the Maniac make sounds of in the background while on the phone?
(a) A siren.
(c) Someone at the door.
5. In what version of the statement was it stated that the anarchist, looking "beaten-down," had lit a cigarette and commented in a tragic voice, "this is the end of the anarchist movement?"
(a) The first.
(b) The fourth.
(c) The second.
(d) The third.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the Maniac ask the Superintendent if he hadn't had as a kid?
3. The Maniac tells the Superintendent and Sports Jacket that they have to provide irrefutable arguments proving what happened during those four hours?
4. Who consistently backs up the story that the Maniac feeds the Superintendent and Sports Jacket about their conversation with the anarchist?
5. What does the Maniac say prevents him from committing fraud on his business card?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)