|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "These characters have the power to save or destroy however and whenever they will: they toss out certain life sentences just the way someone might say, 'maybe it will rain tomorrow'?"
(a) The Inspector.
(b) The Commissioner.
(c) The Journalist.
(d) The Maniac.
2. What does the Maniac practice after his phone call in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A walk.
(b) A Jewish accent.
(c) A stutter.
(d) An Irish accent.
3. What does the Maniac say he'd never like to be?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A judge.
(c) A mailman.
(d) A policeman.
4. Where did the Maniac witness the "laughter interrogations" while staying in a hotel near police headquarters?
5. What does the Maniac do into the phone and pretend it's Bertozzo?
(a) Blows a razzberry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Maniac tell Sports Jacket he once knew who massaged himself in such a way?
2. On what floor of the building does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
3. What happens to Bertozzo at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who says in Act 1, Scene 2, "No lord ever killed a good hunting dog to satisfy a peasant! If anything, it's been the other way around?"
5. What does the Maniac say that the superior council has?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)