|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is her response when he tells her he has no money?
(a) He needs to get money.
(b) She leaves him.
(c) She tells him the first time is free.
(d) It is okay because he can pay her another time.
2. What does Kathleen tell Eliezer?
(a) She does not care about him.
(b) She wants to leave.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She does not love him.
3. What is the result of Kathleen trying to change him?
(a) She is more confident.
(b) He has transformed her.
(c) He has been transformed.
(d) She has become stronger.
4. What is significant about this point in the story?
(a) Kathleen finally reacts to the protagonist's words.
(b) Kathleen does not want to hear any more of the protagonist's stories.
(c) The protagonist has finally told Kathleen everything.
(d) This is the first point in the novel where the protagonist is mentioned by name.
5. Despite their constant companionship, what happens to Kathleen?
(a) She becomes more and more depressed.
(b) She is bored.
(c) She does not like Eliezer.
(d) She feels lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she ask him after she moves closer and sits down with him?
2. What does the doctor believe is the difference between him and the protagonist?
3. What does she begin to do?
4. Who arrives to question the protagonist?
5. How are Kathleen and Eliezer?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)