|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is he reading?
(a) The livingroom.
(b) A cell.
(c) In a cafe.
(d) A library.
2. What does she begin to do?
(a) Cancel dates.
(b) Go out with other people.
(c) Drink too much.
(d) Find excuses not to see Eliezer.
3. What does he think about this question?
(a) People make love at night, not in the middle of the day.
(b) He is not sure why she wants a story read to her.
(c) He is not hungry.
(d) He thinks she is very pretty.
4. Who arrives to question the protagonist?
(a) His father.
(b) The lawyer.
(c) The cab company.
(d) The doctor.
5. What does he do when the nurse hands him a mirror?
(a) He looks into it.
(b) He threatens to break it.
(c) He cries.
(d) He holds it in her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does he stop her?
2. Why does Kathleen wonder about the identity of Sarah?
3. Of what does the protagonist want to make sure?
4. What does she say when he asks her what is wrong?
5. Who comes to visit just before Kathleen arrives?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)