|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is her response when he tells her he has no money?
(a) She leaves him.
(b) She tells him the first time is free.
(c) It is okay because he can pay her another time.
(d) He needs to get money.
2. Of what does the protagonist want to make sure?
(a) The driver is okay.
(b) The cab company will not sue him.
(c) He will live.
(d) The driver does not have to suffer for the accident.
3. What does the doctor believe is the difference between him and the protagonist?
(a) The doctor sees death as the only enemy.
(b) The doctor believes death is not the only enemy.
(c) The doctor is wealthy.
(d) The doctor is healthy.
4. When does this section take place?
(a) The morning of the surgery.
(b) One day after the accident.
(c) Two months after the accident.
(d) Four weeks after the accident.
5. What does he think about this question?
(a) He thinks she is very pretty.
(b) People make love at night, not in the middle of the day.
(c) He is not sure why she wants a story read to her.
(d) He is not hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the two of them go out at night?
2. What does Kathleen know when he says he will?
3. What does she want him to promise?
4. What has the protagonist learned to do well?
5. What does Eliezer go on to say?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)