|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives to question the protagonist?
(a) The lawyer.
(b) His father.
(c) The cab company.
(d) The doctor.
2. How are Kathleen and Eliezer?
(a) No longer together.
(d) In an argument.
3. How long has it been since the accident?
(a) A week.
(b) A year.
(c) A month.
(d) A day.
4. What does Kathleen know when he says he will?
(a) She will not let him in.
(b) He loves her.
(c) His mind will not listen.
(d) It is not possible for him to forget his grandmother.
5. What does Kathleen tell Eliezer?
(a) She does not love him.
(b) She wants to leave.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She does not care about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does he decide to go with her?
2. When does he stop her?
3. What does he know from movies he has seen?
4. Why is a young blonde woman with blue eyes watching him?
5. When does the protagonist say this name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the protagonist not able to make love to the girl?
2. How do Kathleen and the protagonist feel about one another?
3. Where can Kathleen not reach the protagonist? How does she deal with this?
4. What does the doctor say about Kathleen?
5. What do the doctor and the protagonist say about the river?
6. How does the protagonist respond to the woman's request?
7. How does this section begin?
8. What is the protagonist's memory of Moishe?
9. Why does Kathleen begin to cry?
10. What would happen if the protagonist did not do what the teacher told him to do?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)