|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened, just as Eliezer feared?
(a) Their time together is not helping Kathleen.
(b) Kathleen no longer loves him.
(c) Their relationship has ended.
(d) He has grown weaker around Kathleen.
2. How does he reply?
(a) He does not want to leave.
(b) He hates therapists.
(c) He was at the train station.
(d) He cannot forget his memories.
3. What does Eliezer go on to say?
(a) He does not know what happened to his mother.
(b) He cannot find his mother.
(c) His mother abandoned him.
(d) His mother is dead.
4. Who arrives to question the protagonist?
(a) The cab company.
(b) His father.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The lawyer.
5. What is her response when he finally asks her if she knows him?
(a) She does.
(b) She says she does not.
(c) She thinks she knows him.
(d) She wants to know him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does the protagonist want to make sure?
2. What does she ask him when she catches him in such a moment?
3. What does he see when he looks into her eyes?
4. What is her response when he tells her he has no money?
5. What does Eliezer feel about his past?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where can Kathleen not reach the protagonist? How does she deal with this?
2. What does the girl tell the protagonist?
3. How does the protagonist respond to the woman's request?
4. How does this section begin?
5. How does this scene open?
6. What does Kathleen ask the protagonist? What is his response?
7. What would happen if the protagonist did not do what the teacher told him to do?
8. What is Eliezer's memory about the train station?
9. How do Kathleen and the protagonist feel about one another?
10. What is the protagonist's memory of Moishe?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)