Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why would this happen?
(a) He will be happy.
(b) He will wait until he can go to heaven.
(c) The angel would ask him his name.
(d) Jesus will sit by him.
2. What happens to him, after a while?
(a) He becomes embarrassed.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He becomes interested in her.
(d) He wonders what has happened to Kathleen.
3. What does he do when the nurse hands him a mirror?
(a) He holds it in her face.
(b) He cries.
(c) He threatens to break it.
(d) He looks into it.
4. Why does he decide to go with her?
(a) She is beautiful.
(b) He has nothing better to do.
(c) Her smile intrigues him.
(d) He is curious.
5. What does the doctor believe is the difference between him and the protagonist?
(a) The doctor is healthy.
(b) The doctor sees death as the only enemy.
(c) The doctor believes death is not the only enemy.
(d) The doctor is wealthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the protagonist tell this story?
2. What do they occasionally see?
3. What does she ask him after she moves closer and sits down with him?
4. With what is the protagonist suddenly gripped?
5. What does the doctor say about Kathleen?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)