|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he know from movies he has seen?
(a) He should call for roomservice.
(b) Men are supposed to kiss women before making love to them.
(c) He should be passionate.
(d) Men should make the first move.
2. How long has it been since the accident?
(a) A day.
(b) A week.
(c) A year.
(d) A month.
3. Of what does the protagonist want to make sure?
(a) The cab company will not sue him.
(b) The driver is okay.
(c) He will live.
(d) The driver does not have to suffer for the accident.
4. When does the protagonist say this name?
(a) Two days after the accident.
(b) One month after the accident.
(c) The day of the accident.
(d) Right before the accident.
5. Where is he reading?
(a) A library.
(b) A cell.
(c) In a cafe.
(d) The livingroom.
6. Why does Kathleen wonder about the identity of Sarah?
(a) She heard him say the name Sarah when he was in a coma.
(b) Her sister's name is Sarah.
(c) She has never heard this name before.
(d) She is jealous of Sarah.
7. What is the result of Kathleen trying to change him?
(a) She is more confident.
(b) She has become stronger.
(c) He has transformed her.
(d) He has been transformed.
8. What does she begin to do?
(a) Cancel dates.
(b) Find excuses not to see Eliezer.
(c) Go out with other people.
(d) Drink too much.
9. Why does she respond this way?
(a) She does not believe in God.
(b) The name has a Biblical sound to it.
(c) She does not know her own mother.
(d) She is jealous of Sarah.
10. What does the protagonist do?
(a) He kisses her gently.
(b) He takes her hand in his.
(c) He moves to her and roughly pulls her toward him, and then he kisses her.
(d) He locks the door.
11. Who arrives to question the protagonist?
(a) His father.
(b) The cab company.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The lawyer.
12. What does she do when she senses his sudden change of heart?
(a) She puts her clothes back on.
(b) She begins to cry.
(c) She takes off her clothes and lies down on the bed in her underwear.
(d) She asks him to leave.
13. Why does he decide to go with her?
(a) He is curious.
(b) She is beautiful.
(c) He has nothing better to do.
(d) Her smile intrigues him.
14. What does his teacher tell him to say?
(a) "I want to go to heaven."
(b) "I am Eliezer, son of Sarah."
(c) "My mother is Sarah."
(d) "My name is Eliezer."
15. What does Eliezer feel about his past?
(a) It is more important to him than the present.
(b) It is not as important has the present.
(c) It should stay in the past and not bother his future.
(d) It is sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is he also afraid?
2. What does she ask him when she catches him in such a moment?
3. To what is this compared?
4. How are Kathleen and Eliezer?
5. What is Kathleen doing?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)