|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since the accident?
(a) A day.
(b) A year.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
2. With what does it begin?
(a) An argument.
(b) A statement.
(c) A question.
(d) A kiss.
3. What happens to him, after a while?
(a) He wonders what has happened to Kathleen.
(b) He becomes embarrassed.
(c) He becomes interested in her.
(d) He leaves.
4. What happens If he forgets to do this?
(a) His spirit will be condemned to wander forever in chaos.
(b) God will not know who he is.
(c) He will not go to heaven.
(d) His mother will not be able to find him in heaven.
5. What does the teacher tell him is a serious thing?
(a) To forget one's mother's name.
(b) To forget one's own name.
(c) To get lost on one's way to heaven.
(d) To not want to go to heaven.
6. Into what has his desire suddenly turned?
(c) A strong need to understand her.
(d) The desire to leave.
7. What does Kathleen know when he says he will?
(a) His mind will not listen.
(b) It is not possible for him to forget his grandmother.
(c) He loves her.
(d) She will not let him in.
8. What does his teacher tell him to say?
(a) "I want to go to heaven."
(b) "I am Eliezer, son of Sarah."
(c) "My mother is Sarah."
(d) "My name is Eliezer."
9. Why does he decide to go with her?
(a) He is curious.
(b) She is beautiful.
(c) Her smile intrigues him.
(d) He has nothing better to do.
10. What does Kathleen tell Eliezer?
(a) She wants to leave.
(b) She does not love him.
(c) She does not care about him.
(d) She loves him.
11. What is Kathleen doing?
(a) Kissing the protagonist.
(b) Waiting to see the protagonist.
(c) Arguing with the protagonist.
(d) Visting the protagonist.
12. What does Kathleen know when he tells her he loves her?
(a) He is desperate.
(b) He does not.
(c) He is unsure how he feels.
(d) He means what he says.
13. What is Kathleen's response to this story?
(a) She likes the name Sarah.
(b) She cries.
(c) She does not want to hear any more.
(d) She is surprised.
14. What is the result of Kathleen trying to change him?
(a) She is more confident.
(b) He has been transformed.
(c) He has transformed her.
(d) She has become stronger.
15. Of what is he also afraid?
(a) He will get into trouble.
(b) He will fall in love with her.
(c) He will not know what to do.
(d) She will hurt him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she begin to do?
2. What does he think about this question?
3. What does she ask him after she moves closer and sits down with him?
4. What does he see when he looks into her eyes?
5. What does Kathleen ask Eliezer one night while they are in bed together?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)