|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the protagonist do when Kathleen attempts to start a conversation?
(a) He listens to her.
(b) He joins in the conversation.
(c) He cuts her off.
(d) He stops her.
2. Despite what does the stranger stay with him?
(a) The cold weather.
(b) The darkness.
(c) The protagonist's ill humor and his obvious desire to be alone.
(d) The protagonist's complaint that he can not dance.
3. What does she want him to promise?
(a) He will not forget his grandmother.
(b) He will think only of her and her love.
(c) He will not see her again.
(d) He will not return.
4. With what does it begin?
(a) A kiss.
(b) A question.
(c) A statement.
(d) An argument.
5. What has happened, just as Eliezer feared?
(a) Their time together is not helping Kathleen.
(b) Their relationship has ended.
(c) He has grown weaker around Kathleen.
(d) Kathleen no longer loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is her response when he finally asks her if she knows him?
2. When he says nothing, what does his father do?
3. To whom does the protagonist tell this story?
4. What does Gyula say when he comes to see Eliezer during one of his last days in the hospital?
5. What has happened to this person at the box office?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)