|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is he reading?
(a) A cell.
(b) The livingroom.
(c) In a cafe.
(d) A library.
2. What does the patient finally do?
(a) Tells the doctor to leave.
(b) Tells the doctor a story.
(c) Hugs the doctor.
(d) Asks for Kathleen.
3. What happens moments later?
(a) The protagonist and Kathleen are walking along the Seine together.
(b) The protagonist and Kathleen say goodbye to each other.
(c) The protagonist invites Kathleen to dinner.
(d) The protagonist is hit by a cab.
4. Who arrives to question the protagonist?
(a) The cab company.
(b) His father.
(c) The lawyer.
(d) The doctor.
5. What does he want to do?
(a) See the city skyline.
(b) See a mystery.
(c) Go home.
(d) Go to nicer restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does she ask him to tell her about himself?
2. What is the result of Kathleen trying to change him?
3. What feels like fire?
4. What does the doctor tell the protagonist took place during the surgery?
5. What is this woman doing?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)