|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she know he will continue to do?
(a) Depress her.
(b) Be in love with her.
(c) Annoy her.
(d) Drift back to the place where she cannot reach him.
2. Of what does the protagonist want to make sure?
(a) The driver does not have to suffer for the accident.
(b) The driver is okay.
(c) The cab company will not sue him.
(d) He will live.
3. What does Shimon convince the protagonist to do?
(a) Go home.
(b) Accompany him.
(c) Date Halina.
(d) Go in his stead.
4. What does Kathleen ask Eliezer one night while they are in bed together?
(a) To not forget the past.
(b) To forget the past.
(c) To leave.
(d) To forget her.
5. Why does he tell her he does not want to talk about himself?
(a) He wants to first know about her.
(b) He is embarrassed to be the center of attention.
(c) He is shy.
(d) If he did she would only hate him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nurse promise?
2. What does the patient finally do?
3. Despite the efforts of his girlfriend and others, what does the main character find himself doing?
4. With what is the protagonist suddenly gripped?
5. Where is our protagonist?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)