|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What horrifies the boy?
(a) The thought of God's Son dying for us.
(b) The thought of God being buried alive.
(c) The thought of God being immortal.
(d) The thought that God has already died.
2. Why is Kathleen staying in a posh hotel in New York City?
(a) Eliezer has paid for the room.
(b) She has inherited a fortune.
(c) Her marriage has ended.
(d) She likes posh New York City hotels.
3. How does the man in the concentration camp try to justify his actions?
(a) He will share.
(b) Says that the person he ate was already dead.
(c) He likes meat.
(d) There was nothing else to eat.
4. What does the doctor tell the protagonist took place during the surgery?
(a) He had to do more invasive surgery.
(b) The patient had to be revived.
(c) The damage done to his body was not as extensive as first thought.
(d) He received no help at all from his patient.
5. What does she tell him she has found?
(a) Better doctors.
(b) A new lawyer to sue the cab company.
(c) Something he dropped in the street.
(d) A new apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the protagonist's silent reverie broken?
2. Of what does the protagonist want to make sure?
3. What does he do when the nurse hands him a mirror?
4. What is significant about this point in the story?
5. What has Dr. Russel made a habit?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)