|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since the accident?
(a) A month.
(b) A day.
(c) A year.
(d) A week.
2. What does the protagonist remember just as the doctor tells him that "she" is waiting outside?
(a) Her hot tears running down his arms.
(b) The look on his father's face.
(c) His friend's hug.
(d) His teacher's words.
3. What does the doctor say about Kathleen?
(a) He is now dating her.
(b) She is no longer coming to visit.
(c) She is odd.
(d) How extraordinary she is.
4. What does Halina do?
(a) Ignores Kathleen.
(b) Taps Kathleen on the shoulder.
(c) Calls Kathleen over.
(d) Turns to walk the other way.
5. What memory does this trigger?
(a) A voyage he took to South America after the war.
(b) A school day many years before.
(c) A day spent with his grandmother.
(d) His bar mitzvah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kathleen wonder about the identity of Sarah?
2. Why does he feel this way when he eats the hamburger?
3. How does this section begin?
4. How does he reply?
5. What happens between Kathleen and the protagonist?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)