|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the protagonist make an excuse to leave?
(a) He does not like Halina.
(b) He is not interested in Kathleen.
(c) He is not feeling well.
(d) He is anxious to escape conversation.
2. What does the doctor believe is the difference between him and the protagonist?
(a) The doctor is wealthy.
(b) The doctor believes death is not the only enemy.
(c) The doctor sees death as the only enemy.
(d) The doctor is healthy.
3. What is before them?
(a) The movie screen.
(b) Central Park.
(c) The hamburgers.
(d) Two cups.
4. What does Kathleen try to convince him to do?
(a) Go to a movie.
(b) Go home.
(c) Eat something.
5. What is this person waiting to do?
(a) Talk to the doctor.
(b) See the protagonist.
(c) Leave the protagonist.
(d) Give the protagonist more medication.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he begin to tell the stranger?
2. What does the protagonist remember about his first evening with Kathleen?
3. How does the man in the concentration camp try to justify his actions?
4. What horrifies the boy?
5. What has the protagonist learned to do well?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)