|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when she is also crying out for water?
(a) She must go searching for water.
(b) Nobody is there to quench her thirst.
(c) She will vomit if she has water.
(d) He gives her water.
2. Who arrives to question the protagonist?
(a) The cab company.
(b) The lawyer.
(c) His father.
(d) The doctor.
3. What is he unable to explain to his father about the stolen money?
(a) He feels guilt because his own parents are alive.
(b) He is desperately in need of money.
(c) He feels guilty telling his father he stole it for him.
(d) He likes to steal money.
4. What horrifies the boy?
(a) The thought of God being immortal.
(b) The thought that God has already died.
(c) The thought of God's Son dying for us.
(d) The thought of God being buried alive.
5. What does Halina do?
(a) Ignores Kathleen.
(b) Calls Kathleen over.
(c) Taps Kathleen on the shoulder.
(d) Turns to walk the other way.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shimon see, with whom he is already acquainted?
2. When is the protagonist's silent reverie broken?
3. What does she tell him she has found?
4. When does Halina stop him?
5. Into what does he see his grandmother crammed?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)